|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Henry insinuate to be responsible for reckless driving in Part 2, Chapter 5?
2. What is described in the narrative as Jean Louise's favorite game?
3. Where does Jean Louise live in the beginning of the novel?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
4. How much money does Jean Louise tip the porter when she departs in Maycomb?
5. What color dress does Jean Louise wear for dinner in the flashback in Part 2, Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what age had Uncle Jack acquired enough money to retire?
2. What is described in Part 3, Chapter 6 as Uncle Jack's "first and abiding love"?
3. Where did Henry start working as a clerk after school following his mother's death?
4. Who pretends to be a preacher in the flashback in Part 2, Chapter 5?
5. Where did Uncle Jack have a bone practice before retiring?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)