|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was thrown from the car when a bump was hit on the road in the flashback in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Boo Radley.
(b) Jean Louise.
2. How much older is Henry Clinton than Jean Louise Finch?
(a) 2 years older.
(b) 4 years older.
(c) 1 year older.
(d) 6 years older.
3. Who is the minister at Jean Louise's family's church?
(a) Mr. Anderson.
(b) Mr. Stone.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Jemson.
4. What is Uncle Jack's full name?
(a) Dr. Jeremy Anderson Finch.
(b) Dr. John Hale Finch.
(c) Dr. James Walter Finch.
(d) Dr. William Anderson Finch.
5. What does Henry ask Jean Louise if she has in New York in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) A boyfriend.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A favorite place to eat.
(d) A job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jean Louise in Go Set a Watchman?
2. What is Dill's real name?
3. What denomination is the church that Jean Louise's family attends in Maycomb?
4. Who is described in Part 1, Chapter 1 as Jean Louise's "long-departed cousin... whose private literary preserves stretched from the Black Belt to Bayou La Batre"?
5. What gossip has Alexandra heard about Jean Louise and Henry in the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 6?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)