|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the first paved road installed in Maycomb County?
(a) In front of the church.
(b) In front of the school.
(c) In front of the courthouse.
(d) In front of the hospital.
2. What denomination is the church that Jean Louise's family attends in Maycomb?
3. Why does Henry believe certain individuals are reckless drivers, based on his observations in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) They haven't had training.
(b) They have bad eyesight.
(c) They are deaf.
(d) They are mentally incapable.
4. How old was Atticus Finch when he married?
5. What is described in the narrative as Jean Louise's favorite game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What couple has gotten divorced after forty-two years of marraige in Part 1, Chapter 2?
2. Where was Henry when his face became scarred?
3. Who wins in the race to the river in Part 2, Chapter 5?
4. How tall is Jean Louise Finch?
5. What word from Part 2, Chapter 5 means caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)