|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jean Louise when she decides to kill herself in the flashback in Part 4, Chapter 11?
2. Who has been hit by a car and killed in Part 4, Chapter 12?
(a) Mr. Anderson.
(b) Mr. Healy.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Jackson.
3. How old was Henry Clinton when his mother died?
4. What word from Part 2, Chapter 5 means caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature?
5. How old was the oldest boy in Jean Louise's sixth grade class?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what Bible passage is the phrase "Go set a watchman" derived?
2. Where do Jem, Jean Louise, and Dill play their pretend game in the flashback in Part 2, Chapter 5?
3. What denomination is the church that Jean Louise's family attends in Maycomb?
4. During the Coffee in Part 5, Chapter 13, Jean Louise thinks to herself, "I guess I'm losing my sense of humor, maybe that's what it is. I'm gettin' like" whom?
5. What is the one time that Jean Louise wore a hat, according to the narrator in Part 3, Chapter 6?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)