|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described in Part 1, Chapter 1 as "a dictum ammounting to instinct within [Jean Louise]"?
(a) "Love whom you will but marry your own kind."
(b) "The older, the merrier."
(c) "Leave and never come back to visit."
(d) "Look both ways before you cross the street."
2. How does Jean Louise plan to kill herself in Part 4, Chapter 11?
(a) By jumping off the water tank.
(b) By overdosing on pills.
(c) By hanging herself in her bedroom.
(d) By drowning herself in the river.
3. By what nickname does Jean Louise call Henry Clinton?
4. What American poet and Confederate soldier is alluded to in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Grady O'Hanlon.
(b) Joshua Singleton St. Clair.
(c) Charles Baker Harris.
(d) Sidney Lanier.
5. Where does Jean Louise go until dinnertime after hearing Ada Belle's story about pregnancy in Part 4, Chapter 11?
(a) The dog park.
(b) Finch's Landing.
(c) The church parking lot.
(d) The chinaberry tree in her yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Uncle Jack have a bone practice before retiring?
2. How old is Jean Louise in Go Set a Watchman?
3. Why does Jean Louise say she fears marrying the wrong man in Part 2, Chapter 4?
4. What does Jean Louise do after Ada Belle tells her how girls get pregnant in Part 4, Chapter 11?
5. How is Atticus Finch related to Alexandra?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)