|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Dill spend his summers growing up?
(a) Miss Rachel.
(c) Uncle Jack.
(d) Colonel Mason Maycomb.
2. Who is the Maycomb County High School principal when Jean Louise attends?
(a) Mr. William Willoughby.
(b) Mr. Charles Tuffet.
(c) Mr. James Tate.
(d) Mr. Frank Buckland.
3. How much aspirin does Henry say Atticus takes each day in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) 70 grains.
(b) 50 grains.
(c) 20 grains.
(d) 100 grains.
4. What does Jean Louise call the "jolly Maycomb girls of excellent character who had never made the grade" in Part 5, Chapter 13?
(a) "The Light Brigade."
(b) "The Diaper Crowd."
(c) "The Perennial Hopefuls."
(d) "The Newlyweds."
5. Who is the minister at Jean Louise's family's church?
(a) Mr. Anderson.
(b) Mr. Jemson.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the speaker at the meeting Jean Louise witnesses at the courthouse in Part 3, Chapter 8?
2. What "pretend game" do Jean Louise, Dill, and Jem decide to play in the flashback in Part 2, Chapter 5?
3. How tall is Jean Louise Finch?
4. What has Jem been voted as in his senior class?
5. How old was Henry Clinton when his mother died?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)