|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry believe certain individuals are reckless drivers, based on his observations in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) They haven't had training.
(b) They are deaf.
(c) They are mentally incapable.
(d) They have bad eyesight.
2. What is described in Part 1, Chapter 1 as "a dictum ammounting to instinct within [Jean Louise]"?
(a) "Leave and never come back to visit."
(b) "The older, the merrier."
(c) "Look both ways before you cross the street."
(d) "Love whom you will but marry your own kind."
3. Who was the servant in Jean Louise's home when she was growing up?
4. Why does Calpurnia say she believes Alexandra got married in Part 4, Chapter 11?
(a) "To get rich."
(b) "To keep house."
(c) "To force someone to listen to her."
(d) "To make babies."
5. Who was Jean Louise's sixth grade teacher?
(a) Miss Blunt.
(b) Miss Rachel.
(c) Miss. Haskins.
(d) Miss O'Hanlon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What annual trip to Maycomb is Jean Louise making in Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. How long is Maycomb County described as in Part 1, Chapter 1?
3. What chore does Jean Louise set out to do when she awakens in Part 4, Chapter 12?
4. Where does Jean Louise sleep at night in Part 2, Chapter 5?
5. Where was the first paved road installed in Maycomb County?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)