|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described in Part 1, Chapter 1 as "a dictum ammounting to instinct within [Jean Louise]"?
(a) "Look both ways before you cross the street."
(b) "Leave and never come back to visit."
(c) "Love whom you will but marry your own kind."
(d) "The older, the merrier."
2. What is Uncle Jack's full name?
(a) Dr. John Hale Finch.
(b) Dr. James Walter Finch.
(c) Dr. Jeremy Anderson Finch.
(d) Dr. William Anderson Finch.
3. Where do Jem, Jean Louise, and Dill play their pretend game in the flashback in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) In Jem's backyard.
(b) By the goldfish pond.
(c) On the school playground.
(d) By the cemetery.
4. With whom does Atticus arrive at home during the pretend game in the flashback from Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Colonel Mason Maycomb.
(b) Joshua Singleton St. Clair.
(c) Charles Baker Harris.
(d) Reverend James Edward Moorehead.
5. Where does Jean Louise get out to stretch her legs during her journey in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Cleveland, Mississippi.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) Montgomery, Alabama.
(d) Oxford, Mississippi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alexandra say called her to report the gossip about Jean Louise and Henry in Part 3, Chapter 6?
2. Who wins in the race to the river in Part 2, Chapter 5?
3. What denomination is the church that Jean Louise's family attends in Maycomb?
4. Where does Alexandra say Atticus obtained the racist pamphlet in Part 3, Chapter 8?
5. Where was Henry when his face became scarred?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)