|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what did the narrator have a vision after eating the laced peanuts?
2. What did the neighbors do when they found Anonymous hallucinating while she was babysitting?
3. How does Anonymous feel about her brother after her conversation with him in Part 6?
4. How long after the last entry does Anonymous die?
5. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Part 7?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Loneliness is a strong factor in why the narrator acts and thinks as she does. Why do you think that narrator is so lonely? How does this loneliness influence her actions throughout the story?
Essay Topic 2
Most people have preconceptions about what drug users are like. What did you think drug users were like before you read Go Ask Alice? Has reading this story changed any of your assumptions?
Essay Topic 3
How does the point-of-view influence the story? How would the story be different if it were written as a third-person narrative?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)