|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When the narrator returns to school, why doesn't she spend time with Beth?
2. What does Anonymous tell her brother at the beginning of Part 6?
3. What does Joel give Anonymous?
4. What news does Anonymous get from her piano teacher?
5. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does the narrator think about doing after her parents become stricter in Part 5, and why is this important?
This section contains 1,021 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)