|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Anonymous get from her piano teacher?
2. What does Anonymous have repeated visions of in Part 6?
3. What is the name of the young girl that Anonymous befriends at the hospital?
4. Who puts Anonymous back in touch with her parents?
5. What conflict does Anonymous struggle with just before school starts in Part 8?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the point-of-view influence the story? How would the story be different if it were written as a third-person narrative?
Essay Topic 2
The editor of Go Ask Alice is named Beatrice Sparks. Using at least 3 reliable sources, describe her life and her role in preparing Go Ask Alice. There should be some focus on why she is a controversial figure.
Essay Topic 3
Go Ask Alice contains many themes that some parents may find offensive, making them reluctant to allow their children to read it. Write a persuasive essay explaining why you think Go Ask Alice should (or shouldn't) be taught to high school students.
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)