|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Anonymous end up in Denver?
2. How long after the last entry does Anonymous die?
3. What happens to Anonymous's grandparents soon after she meets Joel?
4. What is the name of the fellow drug user that Anonymous meets in Oregon?
5. What does Anonymous get her father for his birthday in Part 8?
Essay Topic 1
Prepare a detailed analysis of attitudes and new developments regarding psychiatry in the 1970s, and, based on your research, describe whether you think that the narrator's experience in a psychiatric hospital was a typical one.
Essay Topic 2
The narrator makes many friends over the course of her journey. Choose two of the characters with whom she forms a relationship, and compare and contrast their influence on her thoughts and actions.
Essay Topic 3
Give examples of foreshadowing in Go Ask Alice. How and why is foreshadowing used in the narrative?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)