|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do Anonymous's parents not do following her arrest?
2. What happens to Anonymous's grandparents soon after she meets Joel?
3. Who puts Anonymous back in touch with her parents?
4. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
5. How does Anonymous feel about her brother after her conversation with him in Part 6?
Essay Topic 1
Give examples of foreshadowing in Go Ask Alice. How and why is foreshadowing used in the narrative?
Essay Topic 2
Go Ask Alice contains many themes that some parents may find offensive, making them reluctant to allow their children to read it. Write a persuasive essay explaining why you think Go Ask Alice should (or shouldn't) be taught to high school students.
Essay Topic 3
What is the central theme of Go Ask Alice? Give proof for your choice in the form of evidence from the text.
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)