Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the narrator at the beginning of the story?
2. What significant event occurs at one of Sheila's parties?
3. Why doesn't the narrator want to go her grandparents' house for the summer?
4. How does the relationship between the narrator and Richie evolve in Part 3?
5. What did Anonymous learn from Mr. Mellani?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the narrator treated by her drug dealer in Oregon, and how does this affect her state of mind?
2. What does the narrator start to have visions of in Part 3, and why are these visions significant?
3. What is significant about Anonymous's friendship with Fawn?
4. What Christmas carol lyric does Anonymous relate to at the end of Part 4, and why is this important?
5. Why does the narrator's family have to move?
6. Why doesn't the main character talk to her friends or her mother about her insecurities?
7. Why does Anonymous decide to move to San Francisco with Chris?
8. Briefly describe the evolution of Anonymous and Richie's relationship in Part 3.
9. Contrast the two friends that the narrator makes at school, in terms of why she relates to each of them.
10. What happens at the party in Part 2, and what effect does this have on the narrator?
What is the central theme of Go Ask Alice? Give proof for your choice in the form of evidence from the text.
Give examples of foreshadowing in Go Ask Alice. How and why is foreshadowing used in the narrative?
Anonymous has visions of dead bodies rotting and being eaten by worms at several points during the story. Why does she fixate on that specific image? What do these visions symbolize?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)