|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Anonymous's grandparents soon after she meets Joel?
(a) Her grandfather dies and her grandmother moves in.
(b) They win the lottery.
(c) Her grandmother dies and her grandfather moves in.
(d) Both of them die.
2. Where does Anonymous go shopping in Part 8?
(c) New York City.
3. What does Anonymous have repeated visions of in Part 6?
(a) Being beaten by some of her schoolmates.
(b) Dead bodies being eaten by worms.
(c) Her mother leaving her forever.
(d) The disappointed ghosts of her grandparents.
4. How old is Joel?
5. What is the first drug that Chris and Anonymous start doing in Part 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What conflict does Anonymous struggle with just before school starts in Part 8?
2. How does Anonymous die?
3. What does Jan do while Anonymous is babysitting?
4. Of what did the narrator have a vision after eating the laced peanuts?
5. The narrator wonders how her younger brother would react if she:
Short Essay Questions
1. How do you think the narrator ended up in Denver, and why do you think she doesn't write about it?
2. What purpose do you think Tom plays in the story?
3. How is the narrator influenced by peer pressure at the beginning of Part 5?
4. What do the other inmates try to force Anonymous to do, and why do you think she refuses?
5. Describe Anonymous's experiences with Doris in Oregon.
6. What happens to Anonymous while she's babysitting?
7. Why do you think Anonymous doesn't want to tell her parents about her problems at school and with the "flashback?"
8. Describe Anonymous's experience in New York, and why you think it is important to the story.
9. How does Anonymous react to being in the psychiatric hospital at first?
10. Why is Anonymous excited about leading her piano recital?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)