|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the last entry does Anonymous die?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One year.
2. What do Anonymous's parents force her to do as a result of her arrest?
(a) Move out.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Volunteer at a library.
(d) See a psychiatrist.
3. What does Anonymous decide she's going to do after she graduates from high school?
(a) Backpack across Europe.
(b) Become a teacher.
(c) Open a shelter for young people addicted to drugs.
(d) Become a counselor for young people.
4. Who puts Anonymous back in touch with her parents?
(a) A minister.
(c) A social worker.
5. Where do Chris and Anonymous get drugs in Part 5?
(a) From Chris's parents.
(b) They find them in an abandoned apartment.
(c) From Lane.
(d) From a homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anonymous say that she wants the most in Part 6?
2. What happens to Anonymous that motivates her to tell her parents what has been going on at school?
3. Where does Anonymous begin to study to try to improve her grades?
4. Where is Joel's father?
5. The narrator wonders how her younger brother would react if she:
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Anonymous excited about leading her piano recital?
2. What does the narrator think about doing after her parents become stricter in Part 5, and why is this important?
3. How is the narrator treated by her drug dealer in Oregon, and how does this affect her state of mind?
4. Why do you think that the narrator says that she's happy to be back on drugs at the beginning of Part 5?
5. Why do you think that Anonymous is still troubled, even though she has Joel to comfort and support her?
6. Why do you think Anonymous doesn't want to tell her parents about her problems at school and with the "flashback?"
7. What does Anonymous give to her father for her birthday, and why do you think he is almost in tears when he receives that gift?
8. How do Anonymous's parents react to her being arrested?
9. What happens to Anonymous while she's babysitting?
10. What do the other inmates try to force Anonymous to do, and why do you think she refuses?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)