|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anonymous get to know right before she leaves Oregon?
(a) A local shopkeeper.
(b) Other young homeless addicts in the area.
(c) The members of a local Bible study group.
(d) Another drug dealer.
2. What does Joel say in his letter to Anonymous?
(a) He still cares about her and understands her problem.
(b) He's going to graduate early and get a job.
(c) He feels that he has to break up with her.
(d) He's leaving town.
3. Where do Chris and Anonymous get drugs in Part 5?
(a) They find them in an abandoned apartment.
(b) From Lane.
(c) From Chris's parents.
(d) From a homeless man.
4. With what were the chocolate covered peanuts that the narrator ate, laced?
(b) Angel dust.
5. What does Anonymous decide she's going to do after she graduates from high school?
(a) Become a teacher.
(b) Backpack across Europe.
(c) Become a counselor for young people.
(d) Open a shelter for young people addicted to drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do Anonymous's parents not do following her arrest?
2. Why does Anonymous say that she is thankful for her diary?
3. How does Anonymous feel about her brother after her conversation with him in Part 6?
4. What is the first drug that Chris and Anonymous start doing in Part 5?
5. What is significant about Anonymous's diaries entries starting in the middle of Part 5?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)