|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Anonymous get at the beginning of Part 8?
(a) The flu.
(b) A cold.
(c) Poison ivy.
(d) Strep throat.
2. How many offenses does the arrest in Part 5 make for Lane?
3. With what were the chocolate covered peanuts that the narrator ate, laced?
(a) Angel dust.
4. What happens between Joel and Anonymous that briefly makes her happy?
(a) He asks her to move in with him.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He says he wants to introduce her to his mother.
(d) He asks her to go steady.
5. What happens to Anonymous while she's planning her mother's surprise birthday party?
(a) Her mother finds out about they party.
(b) She has an "acid flashback."
(c) Her mother catches her doing drugs in her room.
(d) She breaks her mother's favorite dish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joel?
2. What does Anonymous's father tell her near the end of Part 7?
3. What does Anonymous's father warn her about regarding Joel?
4. How do Anonymous's parents react when they hear from her?
5. What does Anonymous decide she's going to do after she graduates from high school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think that Anonymous is still troubled, even though she has Joel to comfort and support her?
2. What happens to Anonymous while she is planning her mother's surprise birthday party, and why is this significant?
3. What do the other inmates try to force Anonymous to do, and why do you think she refuses?
4. What is significant about Anonymous's friendship with Fawn?
5. Why do you think that the narrator says that she's happy to be back on drugs at the beginning of Part 5?
6. Describe Anonymous's experience in New York, and why you think it is important to the story.
7. How is the narrator treated by her drug dealer in Oregon, and how does this affect her state of mind?
8. Who is Babbie, and what is notable about her?
9. How do Anonymous's parents react to her being arrested?
10. Why do you think Anonymous doesn't want to tell her parents about her problems at school and with the "flashback?"
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)