|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anonymous get her father for his birthday in Part 8?
(a) A sweater and a poem.
(b) A tie.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A first-edition copy of one of his favorite books.
2. What is the name of the fellow drug user that Anonymous meets in Oregon?
3. How do Anonymous's parents react when they hear from her?
(a) They disown her and tell her never to come back.
(b) They tell that they aren't ready to take her back yet.
(c) They call the police and have her arrested.
(d) They tell her they love her and want her to come home.
4. What did the narrator do when she hallucinated while babysitting?
(a) She attacked the child she was babysitting.
(b) She attacked the parents for whom she was working.
(c) She ran screaming down the street.
(d) She mutilated herself.
5. Where does Anonymous go to get away from her drug dealer?
(a) A hospital.
(b) An abandoned building.
(c) Her grandparent's house.
(d) A shelter for young people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who committed Anonymous to the hospital?
2. What news does Anonymous's father get at the beginning of Part 8?
3. What warning does Anonymous have for both of her siblings near the end of Part 6?
4. How does Anonymous react to the news from her piano teacher?
5. What did the neighbors do when they found Anonymous hallucinating while she was babysitting?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)