|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joel react when Anonymous tells him about her history and her concerns about the drug crowd?
(a) He tells her to run away again.
(b) He asks if she wants him to beat up Jan.
(c) He says that she is strong enough to handle it.
(d) He says that she should tell the principal.
2. How does Anonymous die?
(a) Suicide by drug overdose.
(b) Accidental overdose.
(c) A drug overdose that may have been deliberate or accidental.
(d) Jan and friends beat her to death.
3. What surprise guest shows up at Anonymous's birthday party?
4. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
(a) Perform sex acts on him.
(b) Pretend to be his girlfriend.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Deal drugs and give him all the profits.
5. What do Anonymous's parents force her to do as a result of her arrest?
(a) Volunteer at a library.
(b) See a psychiatrist.
(c) Go to rehab.
(d) Move out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anonymous tell her brother at the beginning of Part 6?
2. Who puts Anonymous back in touch with her parents?
3. How does Anonymous say she feels after Joel tries to console her?
4. Where does Anonymous begin to study to try to improve her grades?
5. Where does Anonymous go to get away from her drug dealer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anonymous give to her father for her birthday, and why do you think he is almost in tears when he receives that gift?
2. How is the narrator treated by her drug dealer in Oregon, and how does this affect her state of mind?
3. How do Anonymous's parents react to her being arrested?
4. What happens to Anonymous while she's babysitting?
5. Why does Anonymous decide not to start a new diary at the end of Part 8?
6. What is significant about Anonymous's friendship with Fawn?
7. Why do you think that Anonymous is still troubled, even though she has Joel to comfort and support her?
8. Why was Anonymous committed to a psychiatric hospital?
9. Describe Anonymous's experiences with Doris in Oregon.
10. How does Anonymous react to being in the psychiatric hospital at first?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)