|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tom tells Anonymous about his own drug use in the past, what does she notice?
(a) That he still seems enthralled by them.
(b) That he is leaving out some important details.
(c) That he seems to have trouble speaking.
(d) That he seems to be lying.
2. Who committed Anonymous to the hospital?
(a) Her parents.
(b) A judge.
(c) The community rallied for her to go.
3. What does Anonymous's father warn her about regarding Joel?
(a) He warns her not to distract him from his studies.
(b) He warns her that he already has a girlfriend.
(c) He warns her that he won't like her.
(d) He warns her that he is a drug addict.
4. How does Joel react when Anonymous tells him about her history and her concerns about the drug crowd?
(a) He asks if she wants him to beat up Jan.
(b) He tells her to run away again.
(c) He says that she is strong enough to handle it.
(d) He says that she should tell the principal.
5. Where does Anonymous go to get away from her drug dealer?
(a) An abandoned building.
(b) A hospital.
(c) Her grandparent's house.
(d) A shelter for young people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Anonymous's new school friends in Part 8 different from her former ones?
2. How does Anonymous say she feels after Joel tries to console her?
3. What did Anonymous's friend sneak her while handing out tests in class?
4. What concern does Anonymous have about Jan just before school starts in Part 8?
5. What is different about the diary entries at the beginning of Part 7?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)