|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel give Anonymous?
(b) A ring.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) An ID bracelet.
2. After the incident with Jan, what do Jan and friends NOT try to do?
(a) Turn her in to the police.
(b) Get her in trouble with the principal.
(c) Threaten to put drugs in her father's car.
(d) Threaten to give drug laced candy to her sister.
3. What did the narrator do when she hallucinated while babysitting?
(a) She attacked the child she was babysitting.
(b) She ran screaming down the street.
(c) She attacked the parents for whom she was working.
(d) She mutilated herself.
4. Why does Anonymous refuse to speak to the social worker and therapist at the hospital at first?
(a) She doesn't like them.
(b) She's terrified.
(c) She thinks they will tell everyone her secrets.
(d) She hallucinates that they are her grandparents.
5. How does Anonymous describe the psychiatric hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lane do to Anonymous?
2. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Part 7?
3. Where does Anonymous go to get away from her drug dealer?
4. How do Anonymous's parents react when she tells them about what's been happening at school?
5. Who puts Anonymous back in touch with her parents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anonymous talk to Tim about at the beginning of Part 6, and how does Anonymous feel towards her brother afterward?
2. Why do you think Anonymous doesn't want to tell her parents about her problems at school and with the "flashback?"
3. How do you think the narrator ended up in Denver, and why do you think she doesn't write about it?
4. Do you think that whether or not Anonymous overdosed on purpose changes the message of the story?
5. How do Anonymous's parents react to her being arrested?
6. What does Anonymous have repeated visions of in Part 6, and what do you think these visions signify?
7. How is the narrator influenced by peer pressure at the beginning of Part 5?
8. Why is Anonymous excited about leading her piano recital?
9. How is the narrator treated by her drug dealer in Oregon, and how does this affect her state of mind?
10. Describe Anonymous's experiences with Doris in Oregon.
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)