|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anonymous's parents force her to do as a result of her arrest?
(a) Move out.
(b) Volunteer at a library.
(c) Go to rehab.
(d) See a psychiatrist.
2. What did the neighbors do when they found Anonymous hallucinating while she was babysitting?
(a) They took the baby away.
(b) They knocked her out.
(c) They locked her in a closet.
(d) They took her to the police station.
3. What happy news does Anonymous get near the end of Part 7?
(a) She's being sent home.
(b) Her siblings are coming to visit her.
(c) Joel is coming to visit her.
(d) Tom is going to get her drugs.
4. Who does Anonymous get to know right before she leaves Oregon?
(a) The members of a local Bible study group.
(b) A local shopkeeper.
(c) Other young homeless addicts in the area.
(d) Another drug dealer.
5. Who puts Anonymous back in touch with her parents?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the last entry does Anonymous die?
2. How does Anonymous feel about being attracted to other women?
3. How are Anonymous's new school friends in Part 8 different from her former ones?
4. With what were the chocolate covered peanuts that the narrator ate, laced?
5. What does Joel give Anonymous?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)