|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anonymous's parents force her to do as a result of her arrest?
(a) Go to rehab.
(b) Move out.
(c) See a psychiatrist.
(d) Volunteer at a library.
2. What did the neighbors do when they found Anonymous hallucinating while she was babysitting?
(a) They knocked her out.
(b) They locked her in a closet.
(c) They took the baby away.
(d) They took her to the police station.
3. What does Anonymous have repeated visions of in Part 6?
(a) Being beaten by some of her schoolmates.
(b) Dead bodies being eaten by worms.
(c) The disappointed ghosts of her grandparents.
(d) Her mother leaving her forever.
4. What does Anonymous say that she wants the most in Part 6?
(a) A normal life.
(b) To move out of her parents house.
(c) A new car.
(d) To be left alone to do drugs.
5. What surprise guest shows up at Anonymous's birthday party?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Anonymous's parents react when she tells them about what's been happening at school?
2. What happens to Anonymous's grandparents soon after she meets Joel?
3. How do Anonymous's parents react when they hear from her?
4. Where is Joel's father?
5. What does Anonymous have a fantasy about in her last entry of Part 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Anonymous's parents react to her being arrested?
2. Why does Anonymous decide not to start a new diary at the end of Part 8?
3. Why does Anonymous think that she's unworthy of the love and support of Joel and her family? Do you think she's right?
4. How is the narrator influenced by peer pressure at the beginning of Part 5?
5. Why do you think Anonymous doesn't want to tell her parents about her problems at school and with the "flashback?"
6. What happens to Anonymous while she is planning her mother's surprise birthday party, and why is this significant?
7. Why was Anonymous committed to a psychiatric hospital?
8. Describe Anonymous's experiences with Doris in Oregon.
9. What does Anonymous decide to do when she finishes high school? Do you think that this is a realistic goal (why/why not)?
10. What does Anonymous have repeated visions of in Part 6, and what do you think these visions signify?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)