|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the last entry does Anonymous die?
(a) One month.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One year.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Who is Fawn?
(a) Tim's new girlfriend.
(b) One of Anonymous's neighbors.
(c) A popular friend of Anonymous's from school.
(d) Joel's sister.
3. What concern does Anonymous have about Jan just before school starts in Part 8?
(a) She hopes Jan is in jail.
(b) She fears that Jan will attack her family.
(c) She hopes Jan will leave her alone.
(d) She hopes that she can become friends with Jan.
4. What is the first drug that Chris and Anonymous start doing in Part 5?
5. How does Anonymous say she feels after Joel tries to console her?
(a) She feels hopeful.
(b) She feels much better.
(c) She feels angry.
(d) She still feels terrible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jan do while Anonymous is babysitting?
2. Where does Anonymous go shopping in Part 8?
3. How does Anonymous's party for her mother turn out?
4. What did the neighbors do when they found Anonymous hallucinating while she was babysitting?
5. Who does Anonymous get to know right before she leaves Oregon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role does Joel fill in Anonymous's life in Part 6?
2. What do the other inmates try to force Anonymous to do, and why do you think she refuses?
3. What happens to Anonymous while she is planning her mother's surprise birthday party, and why is this significant?
4. What is significant about Anonymous's friendship with Fawn?
5. How do Anonymous's parents react to her being arrested?
6. Do you think that whether or not Anonymous overdosed on purpose changes the message of the story?
7. Why do you think that the narrator says that she's happy to be back on drugs at the beginning of Part 5?
8. What happens to Anonymous while she's babysitting?
9. Describe Anonymous's experience in New York, and why you think it is important to the story.
10. Why do you think that Anonymous is still troubled, even though she has Joel to comfort and support her?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)