Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator do when she hallucinated while babysitting?
(a) She mutilated herself.
(b) She ran screaming down the street.
(c) She attacked the parents for whom she was working.
(d) She attacked the child she was babysitting.
2. How long after the last entry does Anonymous die?
(a) One month.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One year.
3. Why does Anonymous refuse to speak to the social worker and therapist at the hospital at first?
(a) She hallucinates that they are her grandparents.
(b) She thinks they will tell everyone her secrets.
(c) She's terrified.
(d) She doesn't like them.
4. How does Anonymous die?
(a) Accidental overdose.
(b) Suicide by drug overdose.
(c) A drug overdose that may have been deliberate or accidental.
(d) Jan and friends beat her to death.
5. Where does Anonymous go to get away from her drug dealer?
(a) An abandoned building.
(b) Her grandparent's house.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A shelter for young people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the fellow drug user that Anonymous meets in Oregon?
2. How are Anonymous's new school friends in Part 8 different from her former ones?
3. Who puts Anonymous back in touch with her parents?
4. What does Anonymous say that she wants the most in Part 6?
5. What is different about the diary entries at the beginning of Part 7?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)