|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conflict does Anonymous struggle with just before school starts in Part 8?
(a) Whether her parents really love her.
(b) What she should wear on the first day.
(c) Whether she should start using again.
(d) Whether she should tell Fawn about her past.
2. How long after the last entry does Anonymous die?
(a) One year.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Three weeks.
3. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Part 7?
(a) In a women's prison.
(b) In a psychiatric hospital.
(c) In a boarding school.
(d) At her parents' house.
4. What is the first drug that Chris and Anonymous start doing in Part 5?
5. What happens to Anonymous's grandparents soon after she meets Joel?
(a) Her grandmother dies and her grandfather moves in.
(b) They win the lottery.
(c) Her grandfather dies and her grandmother moves in.
(d) Both of them die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joel?
2. Of what did the narrator have a vision after eating the laced peanuts?
3. Why does Anonymous refuse to speak to the social worker and therapist at the hospital at first?
4. What happens between Joel and Anonymous that briefly makes her happy?
5. What did the narrator do when she hallucinated while babysitting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do you think the narrator ended up in Denver, and why do you think she doesn't write about it?
2. What happens to Anonymous while she is planning her mother's surprise birthday party, and why is this significant?
3. What role does Joel fill in Anonymous's life in Part 6?
4. Who is Babbie, and what is notable about her?
5. What does Anonymous decide to do when she finishes high school? Do you think that this is a realistic goal (why/why not)?
6. Why does Anonymous think that she's unworthy of the love and support of Joel and her family? Do you think she's right?
7. How do Anonymous's parents react to her being arrested?
8. What purpose do you think Tom plays in the story?
9. Why do you think that Anonymous is still troubled, even though she has Joel to comfort and support her?
10. What does Anonymous give to her father for her birthday, and why do you think he is almost in tears when he receives that gift?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)