|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anonymous say that she is thankful for her diary?
(a) It allowed her to hide her thoughts from her family.
(b) It has always been there for her.
(c) It has made her writing better.
(d) She can pass it on to her children someday.
2. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
(a) Deal drugs and give him all the profits.
(b) Pretend to be his girlfriend.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Perform sex acts on him.
3. With what were the chocolate covered peanuts that the narrator ate, laced?
(c) Angel dust.
4. How do Anonymous's parents react when she tells them about what's been happening at school?
(a) They call Jan's parents.
(b) They arrange for her to go to a different school.
(c) They don't take her seriously.
(d) They call the police.
5. What do Anonymous's parents force her to do as a result of her arrest?
(a) Go to rehab.
(b) Move out.
(c) See a psychiatrist.
(d) Volunteer at a library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts Anonymous back in touch with her parents?
2. What surprise guest shows up at Anonymous's birthday party?
3. Which of the following do Anonymous's parents not do following her arrest?
4. How do Anonymous's parents react when they hear from her?
5. How does Anonymous feel about being attracted to other women?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the narrator at school as a result of the babysitting incident?
2. What happens to Anonymous while she is planning her mother's surprise birthday party, and why is this significant?
3. How do Anonymous's parents react to her being arrested?
4. How do you think the narrator ended up in Denver, and why do you think she doesn't write about it?
5. What does Anonymous decide to do when she finishes high school? Do you think that this is a realistic goal (why/why not)?
6. What does Anonymous talk to Tim about at the beginning of Part 6, and how does Anonymous feel towards her brother afterward?
7. How is the narrator treated by her drug dealer in Oregon, and how does this affect her state of mind?
8. What role does Joel fill in Anonymous's life in Part 6?
9. What do the other inmates try to force Anonymous to do, and why do you think she refuses?
10. What happens to Anonymous while she's babysitting?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)