|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Shelia?
(a) Chris's boss.
(b) Anonymous's mother.
(c) Anonymous's boss.
(d) Chris's mother.
2. What Christmas carol lyric does Anonymous relate to in her Christmas Day entry in Part 4?
(a) "Dreaming of a white christmas."
(b) "All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names."
(c) "Joyful and triumphant."
(d) "Sleep in heavenly peace."
3. Which of the following words best describes the main character's experience at Christmas?
4. What happens to the main character after she drinks the Coca-Cola?
(a) Her grandmother finds out where she is.
(b) She has a fight with Jill.
(c) She begins to hallucinate.
(d) She feels sick to her stomach.
5. Why does the narrator reject Roger?
(a) She's still angry that Roger rejected her earlier.
(b) She's ashamed of the things she's done recently.
(c) She found out that Roger was spreading rumors about her.
(d) She doesn't have feelings for him anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say that she wants to be in Part 1?
2. How does the narrator begin to dress in the middle of Part 3?
3. How does the relationship between the narrator and Richie evolve in Part 3?
4. What was the "trigger" for the narrator's decision to move away with Chris?
5. After her experience at the party, what does the narrator decide to ask Jill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator's family have to move?
2. What purpose do the descriptions of Tim and Alexandria's experiences at school serve?
3. What happens at the party in Part 2, and what effect does this have on the narrator?
4. Briefly describe the evolution of Anonymous and Richie's relationship in Part 3.
5. What is the significance of Anonymous's relationship with Mr. Mellani?
6. Why do Chris and the narrator decide to return home?
7. Describe Chris and Anonymous's contrasting experiences with jobs after they arrive in San Francisco.
8. Describe Tim and Alexandria's first experiences at their new school.
9. Why does Anonymous decide to move to San Francisco with Chris?
10. Contrast the two friends that the narrator makes at school, in terms of why she relates to each of them.
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)