|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the narrator runs into Roger?
(a) Roger asks her out on a date.
(b) Roger tells her he's moving to her new town.
(c) Roger rejects her again.
(d) Roger tells her he loves her.
2. What is the name of the first friend that the narrator makes at school in Part 2?
3. What is narrator's father's profession?
(a) High school teacher.
(c) University professor.
4. What was the "trigger" for the narrator's decision to move away with Chris?
(a) The boutique closed.
(b) Her parents kicked her out of the house.
(c) Richie and Ted broke up with Anonymous and Chris.
(d) She and Chris found Richie and Ted in bed together.
5. What is the name of the second friend that the narrator makes at school in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anonymous find her first job in Part 4?
2. How could Tim and Alexandria's first experiences at their new school be described?
3. At the end of Part 1, the narrator's mood could best be described as:
4. Who is Shelia?
5. Near what college do Chris and Anonymous open their shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator begin to have trouble sleeping in Part 3?
2. Why does the main character want to lose her virginity to Roger?
3. At the beginning of Part 3, what makes the narrator resolve to stop taking drugs?
4. Why do you think Chris and Anonymous don't share the real reasons that they ran away to San Francisco?
5. Why is the main character insecure in Part 1?
6. Describe Tim and Alexandria's first experiences at their new school.
7. What does the narrator start to have visions of in Part 3, and why are these visions significant?
8. Why is the narrator upset at the end of Part 1?
9. What kind of people hang out at Chris and Anonymous's boutique, and why does this disturb them?
10. What Christmas carol lyric does Anonymous relate to at the end of Part 4, and why is this important?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)