|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of the narrator's relationship with her grandparents?
2. Part 4 ends right after what holiday?
(b) New Year's.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
3. What does Richie make Anonymous do in Part 3 that disgusts her?
(a) Deal drugs to children.
(b) Drink alcohol.
(c) Go to a rave.
(d) Kiss another boy.
4. At the end of Part 3, why is Anonymous afraid of what Richie might do to her?
(a) She turned him into the police.
(b) Richie is stalking her.
(c) She stole his money.
(d) She stole his drugs.
5. Why is the narrator worried after her encounter with Bill?
(a) Bill stops talking to her.
(b) She's afraid that her parents might find out about it.
(c) She thinks she might have contracted an STD.
(d) She thinks she might be pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can narrator's father could best be described?
2. Why can't the narrator sleep during Part 3?
3. When the narrator returns to school, why doesn't she spend time with Beth?
4. Which of the following words best describes the main character's experience at Christmas?
5. Where does Anonymous find her first job in Part 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the narrator treated by her drug dealer in Oregon, and how does this affect her state of mind?
2. Briefly describe the evolution of Anonymous and Richie's relationship in Part 3.
3. Why does Anonymous decide to move to San Francisco with Chris?
4. Why do Chris and the narrator decide to return home?
5. Why do you think that the narrator says that she's happy to be back on drugs at the beginning of Part 5?
6. Describe the narrator's first experiences at school in Part 2.
7. Describe Anonymous's experiences with Doris in Oregon.
8. Why do you think that Anonymous is still troubled, even though she has Joel to comfort and support her?
9. What role does Joel fill in Anonymous's life in Part 6?
10. Why does the narrator's family have to move?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)