|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one conflict that Anonymous has with her mother?
(a) Her mother found her diary and got angry.
(b) Her mother won't let her have a pet.
(c) Her mother doesn't want her to lose too much weight.
(d) Her mother won't let her go out with Roger.
2. What is the name of the first friend that the narrator makes at school in Part 2?
3. How does the relationship between the narrator and Richie evolve in Part 3?
(a) She begins to get bored with him.
(b) Richie grows bored and breaks up with her.
(c) She falls in love with him.
(d) She decides to try to take the relationship a little slower.
4. Why does the narrator worry about the new owners of her house?
(a) They seem very strange.
(b) They don't seem as if they'll be able to pay for the house.
(c) They might change their minds about buying the house.
(d) She worries about what they'll do to the house once she and her family are gone.
5. Where does Anonymous find her first job in Part 4?
(a) A convenience store.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A lingerie shop.
(d) A jewelry store.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator feel for the first few days of her stay with her grandparents?
2. Why does the narrator reject Roger?
3. What is the main problem in the main character's relationship with her father?
4. To what drug is the narrator introduced on her date?
5. Why is the narrator worried after her encounter with Bill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Chris and the narrator decide to return home?
2. Why does Anonymous begin to regret sleeping with Bill?
3. What kind of people hang out at Chris and Anonymous's boutique, and why does this disturb them?
4. How do Anonymous's behavior and dress start to change in Part 3 and what does this signify?
5. Why does the narrator's family have to move?
6. Briefly describe the evolution of Anonymous and Richie's relationship in Part 3.
7. What does the narrator start to have visions of in Part 3, and why are these visions significant?
8. Why does the narrator begin to have trouble sleeping in Part 3?
9. Why do you think Chris and Anonymous don't share the real reasons that they ran away to San Francisco?
10. Compare and contrast how the narrator feels about each of her parents during Part 2.
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)