|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what drug is the narrator introduced on her date?
2. What happens to the main character after she drinks the Coca-Cola?
(a) Her grandmother finds out where she is.
(b) She begins to hallucinate.
(c) She has a fight with Jill.
(d) She feels sick to her stomach.
3. What does the narrator say that she wants to be in Part 1?
(a) "A good mother."
(b) "Someone important."
(c) "A famous model."
(d) "A successful doctor."
4. Why does the main character relate to Gerta?
(a) They both play soccer.
(b) They both belong to the Art Club.
(c) They are both interested in photography.
(d) They are both social outcasts.
5. Part 1 ends soon after what holiday?
(a) New Year's Day.
(c) Independence Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship does the narrator have to Tim and Alexandria?
2. What is the name of the first friend that the narrator makes at school in Part 2?
3. What is one conflict that Anonymous has with her mother?
4. What is Beth's religious background?
5. At the end of Part 3, why is Anonymous afraid of what Richie might do to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the beginning of Part 3, what makes the narrator resolve to stop taking drugs?
2. Compare and contrast how the narrator feels about each of her parents during Part 2.
3. Why do Chris and the narrator decide to return home?
4. What does the narrator start to have visions of in Part 3, and why are these visions significant?
5. What happens at the party in Part 2, and what effect does this have on the narrator?
6. Describe the narrator's first experiences at school in Part 2.
7. What do Chris and Anonymous's parents think is the reason they decided to return home, and how do they react when they see them?
8. What purpose do the descriptions of Tim and Alexandria's experiences at school serve?
9. How does the narrator feel about moving to a new place?
10. Why does the main character want to lose her virginity to Roger?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)