|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Chris give the narrator?
2. What do Anonymous and Chris's families believe is the reason that they ran away?
(a) They owed money to the wrong people.
(b) They met some boys that asked them to run away with them.
(c) They just wanted to be out on their own.
(d) They wanted to make their families upset.
3. Why is Anonymous afraid to ask to her friends or her family about sex?
(a) They'll think she's sleeping around.
(b) They'll think she's a "dope."
(c) She'll have to take a Sex-Ed course if a teacher finds out.
(d) They don't know anything anyway.
4. Why is the narrator worried after her encounter with Bill?
(a) She thinks she might be pregnant.
(b) She's afraid that her parents might find out about it.
(c) Bill stops talking to her.
(d) She thinks she might have contracted an STD.
5. Where does the narrator meet Chris?
(a) At a boutique.
(b) At school.
(c) At a party.
(d) At a bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the narrator want to go her grandparents' house for the summer?
2. Why is the main character somewhat excited about moving?
3. What do Bill and the narrator do shortly after she resolves not to use drugs?
4. What about the family atmosphere makes Anonymous happy in Part 4?
5. What is the name of the first friend that the narrator makes at school in Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator stop spending time with Beth, and what does she do as a result?
2. Why is the narrator upset at the end of Part 1?
3. What happens to excite the narrator during her stay at her grandparents', and why is she so thrilled about it?
4. Why does the main character want to lose her virginity to Roger?
5. Why do Chris and the narrator decide to return home?
6. Explain what significant event happens at Sheila's party , and what effect this event has on Chris and Anonymous.
7. What Christmas carol lyric does Anonymous relate to at the end of Part 4, and why is this important?
8. Why does the narrator begin to have trouble sleeping in Part 3?
9. Describe the narrator's first experiences at school in Part 2.
10. How does the narrator feel about moving to a new place?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)