|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anonymous begin to study to try to improve her grades?
(a) Chris's house.
(b) The library around the corner.
(c) A local cafe.
(d) The university library.
2. Where do Chris and Anonymous get drugs in Part 5?
(a) From a homeless man.
(b) From Chris's parents.
(c) From Lane.
(d) They find them in an abandoned apartment.
3. What does Anonymous tell her brother at the beginning of Part 6?
(a) To cut school.
(b) To avoid drugs.
(c) To come to a party with her and get high.
(d) That she wants to open a boutique with him.
4. Which of the following do Anonymous's parents not do following her arrest?
(a) Give her strict rules to follow.
(b) Make her take a chaperon with her to the store.
(c) Give her a list of chores that she must complete every day.
(d) Set a curfew for her.
5. What happens to Anonymous that motivates her to tell her parents what has been going on at school?
(a) Her little brother is assaulted.
(b) She's almost caught doing drugs at school.
(c) She gets beat up at school.
(d) Joel encourages her to do so.
6. What happens to Anonymous while she's planning her mother's surprise birthday party?
(a) Her mother finds out about they party.
(b) She breaks her mother's favorite dish.
(c) She has an "acid flashback."
(d) Her mother catches her doing drugs in her room.
7. What is significant about Anonymous's diaries entries starting in the middle of Part 5?
(a) There aren't any entries for three months.
(b) She starts to write in code.
(c) She starts a new diary.
(d) They are written on scraps of paper, and have no dates.
8. What does Anonymous get her father for his birthday in Part 8?
(a) A sweater and a poem.
(b) A tie.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A first-edition copy of one of his favorite books.
9. How does Anonymous react to the news from her piano teacher?
(a) She decides to hide the news from her parents.
(b) She decides to quit.
(c) She resolves to practice more.
(d) She gets into an argument with her teacher.
10. How does Joel react when Anonymous tells him about her history and her concerns about the drug crowd?
(a) He says that she should tell the principal.
(b) He tells her to run away again.
(c) He asks if she wants him to beat up Jan.
(d) He says that she is strong enough to handle it.
11. What do other young inmates try to convince Anonymous to do?
(a) Escape and find drugs.
(b) Kidnap her friend.
(c) Lie to her therapist.
(d) Smuggle them food.
12. What happens to Anonymous's grandparents soon after she meets Joel?
(a) Her grandmother dies and her grandfather moves in.
(b) They win the lottery.
(c) Both of them die.
(d) Her grandfather dies and her grandmother moves in.
13. Where does Anonymous go shopping in Part 8?
(d) New York City.
14. What did Anonymous's friend sneak her while handing out tests in class?
(b) A hall pass.
15. How does Anonymous say she feels after Joel tries to console her?
(a) She feels much better.
(b) She still feels terrible.
(c) She feels hopeful.
(d) She feels angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anonymous's father react to the birthday gift she gives him?
2. Who does Anonymous say is coming to visit at the beginning of Part 6?
3. Where is Joel's father?
4. Who is Tom?
5. What did the narrator do when she hallucinated while babysitting?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)