|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anonymous's friend sneak her while handing out tests in class?
(d) A hall pass.
2. How old is Joel?
3. What does Anonymous have a fantasy about in her last entry of Part 7?
(a) That Joel will take her away to a new town for a fresh start.
(b) That she'll be able to re-open her boutique with Chris.
(c) That her parents will be able to take her friend home from the hospital.
(d) That she writes a book about her experiences and becomes rich.
4. What news does Anonymous get from her piano teacher?
(a) She should quit because she's not very talented.
(b) Her parents have stopped paying for her lessons.
(c) She's not invited to the next recital.
(d) She's going to lead a recital.
5. Who is Tom?
(a) A visitor to one of the other inmates.
(b) A counselor.
(c) A fellow drug user in the hospital.
(d) A social worker.
6. What warning does Anonymous have for both of her siblings near the end of Part 6?
(a) Not to do drugs.
(b) Not to leave the house after dark.
(c) To be careful of strangers.
(d) To always be honest with their parents.
7. What happens to Anonymous at school near the beginning of Part 6?
(a) She fails gym class.
(b) She's harassed by the drug crowd.
(c) She makes a new friend.
(d) She receives a note from a boy.
8. What concern does Anonymous have about Jan just before school starts in Part 8?
(a) She fears that Jan will attack her family.
(b) She hopes Jan will leave her alone.
(c) She hopes that she can become friends with Jan.
(d) She hopes Jan is in jail.
9. Who is Fawn?
(a) Tim's new girlfriend.
(b) Joel's sister.
(c) One of Anonymous's neighbors.
(d) A popular friend of Anonymous's from school.
10. What is the name of the young girl that Anonymous befriends at the hospital?
11. How does Anonymous say she feels about doing drugs again?
(a) She says that she's "in complete dispair"
(b) She says she's "like another person."
(c) She says that she has "a better understanding" of the people around her.
(d) She says she's "never experienced any joy like it."
12. What does Lane do to Anonymous?
(a) Turns her in to the principal for using drugs.
(b) Takes her to rehab.
(c) Beats her up.
(d) Kidnaps her.
13. How are Chris and Anonymous punished after they are caught by the police?
(a) They are put on probation.
(b) They are forced to go to rehab.
(c) They are sent to a work-release program.
(d) They are put on house arrest.
14. What is the name of the fellow drug user that Anonymous meets in Oregon?
15. How do Anonymous's parents react when they hear from her?
(a) They tell that they aren't ready to take her back yet.
(b) They disown her and tell her never to come back.
(c) They tell her they love her and want her to come home.
(d) They call the police and have her arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about Anonymous's diaries entries starting in the middle of Part 5?
2. What is different about the diary entries at the beginning of Part 7?
3. How does Anonymous say she feels after Joel tries to console her?
4. How long after the last entry does Anonymous die?
5. What surprise guest shows up at Anonymous's birthday party?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)