|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lane?
(a) A drug dealer at school.
(b) A girl that Anonymous makes friends with in gym class.
(c) One of Anonymous's teachers.
(d) Chris's new boyfriend.
2. Which of the following do Anonymous's parents not do following her arrest?
(a) Give her a list of chores that she must complete every day.
(b) Set a curfew for her.
(c) Make her take a chaperon with her to the store.
(d) Give her strict rules to follow.
3. Who committed Anonymous to the hospital?
(a) A judge.
(c) The community rallied for her to go.
(d) Her parents.
4. Who puts Anonymous back in touch with her parents?
(b) A social worker.
(d) A minister.
5. Who is Fawn?
(a) One of Anonymous's neighbors.
(b) A popular friend of Anonymous's from school.
(c) Tim's new girlfriend.
(d) Joel's sister.
6. What does Anonymous's father tell her near the end of Part 7?
(a) Her parents have convinced Jan to retract her statement.
(b) Her brother and sister are using drugs.
(c) Joel has dropped out of school.
(d) Her parents have convinced the police to arrest Jan.
7. Where is Joel's father?
(a) He lives in the next town over.
(b) He lives with Joel.
(c) He died when Joel was very young.
(d) He lives in the Bahamas.
8. How does Anonymous's party for her mother turn out?
(a) Everyone seems bored and goes home early.
(b) It is a big success.
(c) It's a complete disaster.
(d) No one shows up.
9. What happens when Chris and Anonymous go back to school at the beginning of Part 5?
(a) They grow apart because they make friends with different crowds.
(b) Other students ask them to get them drugs.
(c) They both meet boyfriends.
(d) Other students ask them to join a gang.
10. What does Anonymous tell her brother at the beginning of Part 6?
(a) That she wants to open a boutique with him.
(b) To avoid drugs.
(c) To come to a party with her and get high.
(d) To cut school.
11. Why does Anonymous refuse to speak to the social worker and therapist at the hospital at first?
(a) She thinks they will tell everyone her secrets.
(b) She doesn't like them.
(c) She's terrified.
(d) She hallucinates that they are her grandparents.
12. How does Anonymous die?
(a) Suicide by drug overdose.
(b) A drug overdose that may have been deliberate or accidental.
(c) Jan and friends beat her to death.
(d) Accidental overdose.
13. What happens to Anonymous's grandparents soon after she meets Joel?
(a) They win the lottery.
(b) Her grandfather dies and her grandmother moves in.
(c) Both of them die.
(d) Her grandmother dies and her grandfather moves in.
14. How old is Joel?
15. The narrator wonders how her younger brother would react if she:
(a) Threw him a surprise birthday party.
(b) Asked him to move back to San Franciso with her.
(c) Asked him to smoke marijuana with her.
(d) Slipped him candy with acid on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near the end of Part 8, what does the narrator say that her diary has been for the last several months?
2. What does Lane do to Anonymous?
3. Who does Anonymous get to know right before she leaves Oregon?
4. How does Anonymous say she feels after Joel tries to console her?
5. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)