|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Anonymous's parents not do following her arrest?
(a) Give her a list of chores that she must complete every day.
(b) Set a curfew for her.
(c) Make her take a chaperon with her to the store.
(d) Give her strict rules to follow.
2. When Tom tells Anonymous about his own drug use in the past, what does she notice?
(a) That he seems to have trouble speaking.
(b) That he is leaving out some important details.
(c) That he still seems enthralled by them.
(d) That he seems to be lying.
3. Who does Anonymous get to know right before she leaves Oregon?
(a) Another drug dealer.
(b) Other young homeless addicts in the area.
(c) The members of a local Bible study group.
(d) A local shopkeeper.
4. Where does Anonymous go shopping in Part 8?
(d) New York City.
5. What does Joel give Anonymous?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) An ID bracelet.
(d) A ring.
6. What happy news does Anonymous get near the end of Part 7?
(a) She's being sent home.
(b) Her siblings are coming to visit her.
(c) Tom is going to get her drugs.
(d) Joel is coming to visit her.
7. What does Joel say in his letter to Anonymous?
(a) He's going to graduate early and get a job.
(b) He's leaving town.
(c) He still cares about her and understands her problem.
(d) He feels that he has to break up with her.
8. Who is Lane?
(a) One of Anonymous's teachers.
(b) A girl that Anonymous makes friends with in gym class.
(c) Chris's new boyfriend.
(d) A drug dealer at school.
9. What are the last words that Anonymous writes in her diary?
(a) "Bye bye."
(b) "Til next time."
(c) "See ya."
(d) "Catch ya later."
10. What is different about the diary entries at the beginning of Part 7?
(a) They are all written in the form of poems.
(b) They are very short and have no dates.
(c) The entries are several weeks apart.
(d) They are longer and more detailed than usual.
11. What does Anonymous give Joel?
(a) A ring.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A scarf.
(d) An ID bracelet.
12. Why does Anonymous leave her apartment in Oregon?
(a) She buys a house with her roommate.
(b) She gets caught doing drugs in her apartment.
(c) She can't pay the rent and gets kicked out.
(d) The building is condemned.
13. When the police raid Chris's house, what happens to Lane?
(a) He is sent to a reform school.
(b) He is sent to prison.
(c) He is forced to go to rehab.
(d) He is sent to a work-release program.
14. What happens to Anonymous's grandparents soon after she meets Joel?
(a) Both of them die.
(b) Her grandfather dies and her grandmother moves in.
(c) They win the lottery.
(d) Her grandmother dies and her grandfather moves in.
15. What does Anonymous say that she wants the most in Part 6?
(a) To move out of her parents house.
(b) To be left alone to do drugs.
(c) A normal life.
(d) A new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who committed Anonymous to the hospital?
2. How many offenses does the arrest in Part 5 make for Lane?
3. What does Anonymous's father warn her about regarding Joel?
4. Where do Chris and Anonymous get drugs in Part 5?
5. What does Anonymous tell her brother at the beginning of Part 6?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)