|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anonymous's friend sneak her while handing out tests in class?
(c) A hall pass.
2. Near the end of Part 8, what does the narrator say that her diary has been for the last several months?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) A crutch.
(c) A hiding place for her secrets.
(d) A burden to her.
3. What does Lane do to Anonymous?
(a) Kidnaps her.
(b) Turns her in to the principal for using drugs.
(c) Takes her to rehab.
(d) Beats her up.
4. What does Anonymous give Joel?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A ring.
(d) An ID bracelet.
5. How old is Joel?
6. What concern does Anonymous have about Jan just before school starts in Part 8?
(a) She hopes Jan will leave her alone.
(b) She fears that Jan will attack her family.
(c) She hopes that she can become friends with Jan.
(d) She hopes Jan is in jail.
7. What happy news does Anonymous get near the end of Part 7?
(a) Joel is coming to visit her.
(b) Her siblings are coming to visit her.
(c) She's being sent home.
(d) Tom is going to get her drugs.
8. Why does Anonymous leave her apartment in Oregon?
(a) She gets caught doing drugs in her apartment.
(b) She can't pay the rent and gets kicked out.
(c) She buys a house with her roommate.
(d) The building is condemned.
9. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
(a) Perform sex acts on him.
(b) Deal drugs and give him all the profits.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Pretend to be his girlfriend.
10. What did the narrator do when she hallucinated while babysitting?
(a) She mutilated herself.
(b) She ran screaming down the street.
(c) She attacked the child she was babysitting.
(d) She attacked the parents for whom she was working.
11. How are Anonymous's new school friends in Part 8 different from her former ones?
(a) They are very wealthy.
(b) They are mostly boys.
(c) They are much younger.
(d) They don't use drugs.
12. What warning does Anonymous have for both of her siblings near the end of Part 6?
(a) To always be honest with their parents.
(b) Not to do drugs.
(c) To be careful of strangers.
(d) Not to leave the house after dark.
13. Why does Anonymous refuse to speak to the social worker and therapist at the hospital at first?
(a) She doesn't like them.
(b) She thinks they will tell everyone her secrets.
(c) She hallucinates that they are her grandparents.
(d) She's terrified.
14. How does Anonymous say she feels after Joel tries to console her?
(a) She feels angry.
(b) She still feels terrible.
(c) She feels hopeful.
(d) She feels much better.
15. What do Anonymous's parents force her to do as a result of her arrest?
(a) See a psychiatrist.
(b) Volunteer at a library.
(c) Move out.
(d) Go to rehab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who committed Anonymous to the hospital?
2. Why does Anonymous say that she is thankful for her diary?
3. What happens to Anonymous that motivates her to tell her parents what has been going on at school?
4. How many offenses does the arrest in Part 5 make for Lane?
5. What surprise guest shows up at Anonymous's birthday party?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)