|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anonymous's party for her mother turn out?
(a) It is a big success.
(b) No one shows up.
(c) It's a complete disaster.
(d) Everyone seems bored and goes home early.
2. Where does Anonymous go shopping in Part 8?
(a) New York City.
3. Who is Lane?
(a) A girl that Anonymous makes friends with in gym class.
(b) A drug dealer at school.
(c) Chris's new boyfriend.
(d) One of Anonymous's teachers.
4. What does Jan do while Anonymous is babysitting?
(a) She assaults Anonymous with a baseball bat.
(b) She shows up high and asks Anonymous for money.
(c) She puts a child in danger while she's high.
(d) She comes over and asks Anonymous to get high with her.
5. What does Lane do to Anonymous?
(a) Kidnaps her.
(b) Beats her up.
(c) Turns her in to the principal for using drugs.
(d) Takes her to rehab.
6. Why does Anonymous refuse to speak to the social worker and therapist at the hospital at first?
(a) She thinks they will tell everyone her secrets.
(b) She doesn't like them.
(c) She's terrified.
(d) She hallucinates that they are her grandparents.
7. Who is Tom?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A visitor to one of the other inmates.
(c) A counselor.
(d) A fellow drug user in the hospital.
8. Who does Anonymous get to know right before she leaves Oregon?
(a) The members of a local Bible study group.
(b) A local shopkeeper.
(c) Another drug dealer.
(d) Other young homeless addicts in the area.
9. What does Anonymous decide she's going to do after she graduates from high school?
(a) Open a shelter for young people addicted to drugs.
(b) Backpack across Europe.
(c) Become a teacher.
(d) Become a counselor for young people.
10. When Tom tells Anonymous about his own drug use in the past, what does she notice?
(a) That he seems to have trouble speaking.
(b) That he seems to be lying.
(c) That he still seems enthralled by them.
(d) That he is leaving out some important details.
11. Where do Chris and Anonymous get drugs in Part 5?
(a) From Chris's parents.
(b) From Lane.
(c) From a homeless man.
(d) They find them in an abandoned apartment.
12. Who is Joel?
(a) A boy Anonymous meets at her high school.
(b) Chris's brother.
(c) Anonymous's new love interest.
(d) A teacher who works with her father.
13. What is significant about Anonymous's diaries entries starting in the middle of Part 5?
(a) They are written on scraps of paper, and have no dates.
(b) She starts to write in code.
(c) She starts a new diary.
(d) There aren't any entries for three months.
14. What illness does Anonymous get at the beginning of Part 8?
(a) Strep throat.
(b) A cold.
(c) The flu.
(d) Poison ivy.
15. What news does Anonymous get from her piano teacher?
(a) She's not invited to the next recital.
(b) She should quit because she's not very talented.
(c) She's going to lead a recital.
(d) Her parents have stopped paying for her lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do other young inmates try to convince Anonymous to do?
2. Where is Joel's father?
3. What is the name of the young girl that Anonymous befriends at the hospital?
4. Where does Anonymous go to get away from her drug dealer?
5. What conflict does Anonymous struggle with just before school starts in Part 8?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)