|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anonymous decide she's going to do after she graduates from high school?
(a) Become a counselor for young people.
(b) Become a teacher.
(c) Open a shelter for young people addicted to drugs.
(d) Backpack across Europe.
2. What news does Anonymous's father get at the beginning of Part 8?
(a) Anonymous is using drugs again.
(b) He's going to be covering for an ill colleague at another school.
(c) He's being laid off from his job.
(d) Anonymous has to go back to the hospital.
3. Why does Anonymous refuse to speak to the social worker and therapist at the hospital at first?
(a) She doesn't like them.
(b) She thinks they will tell everyone her secrets.
(c) She hallucinates that they are her grandparents.
(d) She's terrified.
4. How do Anonymous's parents react when they hear from her?
(a) They call the police and have her arrested.
(b) They tell her they love her and want her to come home.
(c) They tell that they aren't ready to take her back yet.
(d) They disown her and tell her never to come back.
5. How does Anonymous describe the psychiatric hospital?
6. How does Anonymous feel about her brother after her conversation with him in Part 6?
(a) She's disappointed in him.
(b) She's angry with him.
(c) She thinks he's childish.
(d) She has a new respect for him.
7. Where does Anonymous begin to study to try to improve her grades?
(a) Chris's house.
(b) The university library.
(c) A local cafe.
(d) The library around the corner.
8. What do Anonymous's parents force her to do as a result of her arrest?
(a) Go to rehab.
(b) Move out.
(c) Volunteer at a library.
(d) See a psychiatrist.
9. What does Anonymous say that she wants the most in Part 6?
(a) A new car.
(b) A normal life.
(c) To be left alone to do drugs.
(d) To move out of her parents house.
10. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Part 7?
(a) In a boarding school.
(b) In a psychiatric hospital.
(c) In a women's prison.
(d) At her parents' house.
11. What is the name of the young girl that Anonymous befriends at the hospital?
12. What concern does Anonymous have about Jan just before school starts in Part 8?
(a) She fears that Jan will attack her family.
(b) She hopes Jan will leave her alone.
(c) She hopes that she can become friends with Jan.
(d) She hopes Jan is in jail.
13. What happens between Joel and Anonymous that briefly makes her happy?
(a) He says he wants to introduce her to his mother.
(b) He asks her to move in with him.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He asks her to go steady.
14. How are Chris and Anonymous punished after they are caught by the police?
(a) They are put on house arrest.
(b) They are forced to go to rehab.
(c) They are sent to a work-release program.
(d) They are put on probation.
15. What conflict does Anonymous struggle with just before school starts in Part 8?
(a) What she should wear on the first day.
(b) Whether her parents really love her.
(c) Whether she should start using again.
(d) Whether she should tell Fawn about her past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first drug that Chris and Anonymous start doing in Part 5?
2. What does Anonymous get her father for his birthday in Part 8?
3. What did Anonymous's friend sneak her while handing out tests in class?
4. Who is Tom?
5. Where does Anonymous go shopping in Part 8?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)