|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anonymous say she feels about doing drugs again?
(a) She says she's "never experienced any joy like it."
(b) She says that she's "in complete dispair"
(c) She says that she has "a better understanding" of the people around her.
(d) She says she's "like another person."
2. How does Anonymous feel about her brother after her conversation with him in Part 6?
(a) She's angry with him.
(b) She's disappointed in him.
(c) She thinks he's childish.
(d) She has a new respect for him.
3. What is significant about Anonymous's diaries entries starting in the middle of Part 5?
(a) There aren't any entries for three months.
(b) They are written on scraps of paper, and have no dates.
(c) She starts to write in code.
(d) She starts a new diary.
4. What do other young inmates try to convince Anonymous to do?
(a) Kidnap her friend.
(b) Escape and find drugs.
(c) Lie to her therapist.
(d) Smuggle them food.
5. How did Anonymous end up in Denver?
(a) She ran away with Chris.
(b) Her grandparents moved there, and she went with them.
(c) She hitchhiked with a group of hippies.
(d) She doesn't say.
6. What happens to Anonymous that motivates her to tell her parents what has been going on at school?
(a) Her little brother is assaulted.
(b) She's almost caught doing drugs at school.
(c) She gets beat up at school.
(d) Joel encourages her to do so.
7. When Tom tells Anonymous about his own drug use in the past, what does she notice?
(a) That he is leaving out some important details.
(b) That he seems to be lying.
(c) That he still seems enthralled by them.
(d) That he seems to have trouble speaking.
8. Why does Anonymous refuse to speak to the social worker and therapist at the hospital at first?
(a) She thinks they will tell everyone her secrets.
(b) She hallucinates that they are her grandparents.
(c) She doesn't like them.
(d) She's terrified.
9. Who is Fawn?
(a) A popular friend of Anonymous's from school.
(b) One of Anonymous's neighbors.
(c) Tim's new girlfriend.
(d) Joel's sister.
10. Why does Anonymous decide not to start a new diary?
(a) She can't afford one.
(b) She thinks she should confide in real friends now.
(c) She's afraid her parents will find it.
(d) She doesn't feel like writing anymore.
11. With what were the chocolate covered peanuts that the narrator ate, laced?
(a) Angel dust.
12. What is the name of the young girl that Anonymous befriends at the hospital?
13. What news does Anonymous's father get at the beginning of Part 8?
(a) He's going to be covering for an ill colleague at another school.
(b) He's being laid off from his job.
(c) Anonymous is using drugs again.
(d) Anonymous has to go back to the hospital.
14. The narrator wonders how her younger brother would react if she:
(a) Slipped him candy with acid on it.
(b) Asked him to smoke marijuana with her.
(c) Threw him a surprise birthday party.
(d) Asked him to move back to San Franciso with her.
15. What news does Anonymous get from her piano teacher?
(a) Her parents have stopped paying for her lessons.
(b) She's not invited to the next recital.
(c) She should quit because she's not very talented.
(d) She's going to lead a recital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Anonymous's grandparents soon after she meets Joel?
2. What did Anonymous's friend sneak her while handing out tests in class?
3. Where is Joel's father?
4. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Part 7?
5. How does Anonymous die?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)