|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the neighbors do when they found Anonymous hallucinating while she was babysitting?
(a) They took her to the police station.
(b) They took the baby away.
(c) They locked her in a closet.
(d) They knocked her out.
2. How long after the last entry does Anonymous die?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
3. How many offenses does the arrest in Part 5 make for Lane?
4. Who is Fawn?
(a) A popular friend of Anonymous's from school.
(b) One of Anonymous's neighbors.
(c) Tim's new girlfriend.
(d) Joel's sister.
5. How old is Joel?
6. Near the end of Part 8, what does the narrator say that her diary has been for the last several months?
(a) A burden to her.
(b) A crutch.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) A hiding place for her secrets.
7. What are the last words that Anonymous writes in her diary?
(a) "Bye bye."
(b) "Til next time."
(c) "See ya."
(d) "Catch ya later."
8. What news does Anonymous's father get at the beginning of Part 8?
(a) Anonymous has to go back to the hospital.
(b) He's going to be covering for an ill colleague at another school.
(c) He's being laid off from his job.
(d) Anonymous is using drugs again.
9. Why does Anonymous decide not to start a new diary?
(a) She doesn't feel like writing anymore.
(b) She can't afford one.
(c) She thinks she should confide in real friends now.
(d) She's afraid her parents will find it.
10. How does Anonymous describe the psychiatric hospital?
11. What happens to Anonymous while she's planning her mother's surprise birthday party?
(a) Her mother finds out about they party.
(b) She breaks her mother's favorite dish.
(c) She has an "acid flashback."
(d) Her mother catches her doing drugs in her room.
12. What illness does Anonymous get at the beginning of Part 8?
(a) A cold.
(b) The flu.
(c) Strep throat.
(d) Poison ivy.
13. What happens between Joel and Anonymous that briefly makes her happy?
(a) He asks her to go steady.
(b) He says he wants to introduce her to his mother.
(c) He asks her to move in with him.
(d) He kisses her.
14. What concern does Anonymous have about Jan just before school starts in Part 8?
(a) She hopes Jan is in jail.
(b) She hopes that she can become friends with Jan.
(c) She fears that Jan will attack her family.
(d) She hopes Jan will leave her alone.
15. With what were the chocolate covered peanuts that the narrator ate, laced?
(d) Angel dust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anonymous say that she wants the most in Part 6?
2. What is the name of the fellow drug user that Anonymous meets in Oregon?
3. What does Anonymous tell her brother at the beginning of Part 6?
4. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Part 7?
5. What do Anonymous's parents force her to do as a result of her arrest?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)