|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning does Anonymous have for both of her siblings near the end of Part 6?
(a) Not to leave the house after dark.
(b) Not to do drugs.
(c) To be careful of strangers.
(d) To always be honest with their parents.
2. Who does Anonymous say is coming to visit at the beginning of Part 6?
(a) Her brother.
(c) Her grandparents.
3. What did the neighbors do when they found Anonymous hallucinating while she was babysitting?
(a) They locked her in a closet.
(b) They knocked her out.
(c) They took the baby away.
(d) They took her to the police station.
4. What does Jan do while Anonymous is babysitting?
(a) She comes over and asks Anonymous to get high with her.
(b) She shows up high and asks Anonymous for money.
(c) She puts a child in danger while she's high.
(d) She assaults Anonymous with a baseball bat.
5. What is different about the diary entries at the beginning of Part 7?
(a) They are all written in the form of poems.
(b) The entries are several weeks apart.
(c) They are very short and have no dates.
(d) They are longer and more detailed than usual.
6. What news does Anonymous's father get at the beginning of Part 8?
(a) Anonymous has to go back to the hospital.
(b) He's being laid off from his job.
(c) He's going to be covering for an ill colleague at another school.
(d) Anonymous is using drugs again.
7. What happens to Anonymous at school near the beginning of Part 6?
(a) She's harassed by the drug crowd.
(b) She fails gym class.
(c) She receives a note from a boy.
(d) She makes a new friend.
8. Who committed Anonymous to the hospital?
(b) A judge.
(c) The community rallied for her to go.
(d) Her parents.
9. What happens to Anonymous's grandparents soon after she meets Joel?
(a) Both of them die.
(b) Her grandmother dies and her grandfather moves in.
(c) They win the lottery.
(d) Her grandfather dies and her grandmother moves in.
10. Who is Lane?
(a) Chris's new boyfriend.
(b) A girl that Anonymous makes friends with in gym class.
(c) A drug dealer at school.
(d) One of Anonymous's teachers.
11. The narrator wonders how her younger brother would react if she:
(a) Threw him a surprise birthday party.
(b) Asked him to smoke marijuana with her.
(c) Asked him to move back to San Franciso with her.
(d) Slipped him candy with acid on it.
12. Which of the following do Anonymous's parents not do following her arrest?
(a) Give her strict rules to follow.
(b) Set a curfew for her.
(c) Make her take a chaperon with her to the store.
(d) Give her a list of chores that she must complete every day.
13. What does Anonymous give Joel?
(a) A ring.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) An ID bracelet.
14. What surprise guest shows up at Anonymous's birthday party?
15. How does Anonymous react to the news from her piano teacher?
(a) She resolves to practice more.
(b) She decides to quit.
(c) She decides to hide the news from her parents.
(d) She gets into an argument with her teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joel?
2. Who is Fawn?
3. What are the last words that Anonymous writes in her diary?
4. After the incident with Jan, what do Jan and friends NOT try to do?
5. What happens to Anonymous that motivates her to tell her parents what has been going on at school?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)