|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Fawn?
(a) Tim's new girlfriend.
(b) Joel's sister.
(c) A popular friend of Anonymous's from school.
(d) One of Anonymous's neighbors.
2. What is the name of the fellow drug user that Anonymous meets in Oregon?
3. Who is Tom?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A visitor to one of the other inmates.
(c) A fellow drug user in the hospital.
(d) A counselor.
4. What does Joel give Anonymous?
(a) A ring.
(b) An ID bracelet.
(c) A gold watch.
5. What does Lane do to Anonymous?
(a) Turns her in to the principal for using drugs.
(b) Kidnaps her.
(c) Beats her up.
(d) Takes her to rehab.
6. How long after the last entry does Anonymous die?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
7. What does Joel say in his letter to Anonymous?
(a) He's leaving town.
(b) He's going to graduate early and get a job.
(c) He feels that he has to break up with her.
(d) He still cares about her and understands her problem.
8. How does Anonymous say she feels about doing drugs again?
(a) She says she's "like another person."
(b) She says she's "never experienced any joy like it."
(c) She says that she's "in complete dispair"
(d) She says that she has "a better understanding" of the people around her.
9. How do Anonymous's parents react when she tells them about what's been happening at school?
(a) They arrange for her to go to a different school.
(b) They call the police.
(c) They call Jan's parents.
(d) They don't take her seriously.
10. How does Joel react when Anonymous tells him about her history and her concerns about the drug crowd?
(a) He tells her to run away again.
(b) He asks if she wants him to beat up Jan.
(c) He says that she is strong enough to handle it.
(d) He says that she should tell the principal.
11. After the incident with Jan, what do Jan and friends NOT try to do?
(a) Get her in trouble with the principal.
(b) Turn her in to the police.
(c) Threaten to give drug laced candy to her sister.
(d) Threaten to put drugs in her father's car.
12. What happens between Joel and Anonymous that briefly makes her happy?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He says he wants to introduce her to his mother.
(c) He asks her to go steady.
(d) He asks her to move in with him.
13. What is different about the diary entries at the beginning of Part 7?
(a) The entries are several weeks apart.
(b) They are very short and have no dates.
(c) They are all written in the form of poems.
(d) They are longer and more detailed than usual.
14. What does Anonymous's father tell her near the end of Part 7?
(a) Her parents have convinced the police to arrest Jan.
(b) Her brother and sister are using drugs.
(c) Joel has dropped out of school.
(d) Her parents have convinced Jan to retract her statement.
15. What is the first drug that Chris and Anonymous start doing in Part 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anonymous get her father for his birthday in Part 8?
2. What news does Anonymous get from her piano teacher?
3. How does Anonymous react to the news from her piano teacher?
4. Where do Chris and Anonymous get drugs in Part 5?
5. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)