|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anonymous say that she wants the most in Part 6?
(a) To be left alone to do drugs.
(b) A new car.
(c) A normal life.
(d) To move out of her parents house.
2. How are Chris and Anonymous punished after they are caught by the police?
(a) They are sent to a work-release program.
(b) They are put on house arrest.
(c) They are put on probation.
(d) They are forced to go to rehab.
3. Who committed Anonymous to the hospital?
(a) A judge.
(b) The community rallied for her to go.
(c) Her parents.
4. How are Anonymous's new school friends in Part 8 different from her former ones?
(a) They are much younger.
(b) They are very wealthy.
(c) They don't use drugs.
(d) They are mostly boys.
5. How old is Joel?
6. What conflict does Anonymous struggle with just before school starts in Part 8?
(a) Whether she should start using again.
(b) Whether her parents really love her.
(c) Whether she should tell Fawn about her past.
(d) What she should wear on the first day.
7. How does Anonymous's father react to the birthday gift she gives him?
(a) He's obviously pretending to like his present.
(b) He's almost in tears.
(c) He's disgusted with the lack of thought she put into his gift.
(d) He's indifferent.
8. What does Anonymous give Joel?
(a) A ring.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A scarf.
(d) An ID bracelet.
9. What news does Anonymous get from her piano teacher?
(a) She's going to lead a recital.
(b) Her parents have stopped paying for her lessons.
(c) She's not invited to the next recital.
(d) She should quit because she's not very talented.
10. What happy news does Anonymous get near the end of Part 7?
(a) Joel is coming to visit her.
(b) Her siblings are coming to visit her.
(c) Tom is going to get her drugs.
(d) She's being sent home.
11. How does Anonymous feel about her brother after her conversation with him in Part 6?
(a) She thinks he's childish.
(b) She's disappointed in him.
(c) She has a new respect for him.
(d) She's angry with him.
12. What does Anonymous's father tell her near the end of Part 7?
(a) Her parents have convinced Jan to retract her statement.
(b) Her parents have convinced the police to arrest Jan.
(c) Joel has dropped out of school.
(d) Her brother and sister are using drugs.
13. How does Anonymous feel about being attracted to other women?
14. How does Joel react when Anonymous tells him about her history and her concerns about the drug crowd?
(a) He says that she is strong enough to handle it.
(b) He asks if she wants him to beat up Jan.
(c) He says that she should tell the principal.
(d) He tells her to run away again.
15. What happens to Anonymous at school near the beginning of Part 6?
(a) She fails gym class.
(b) She's harassed by the drug crowd.
(c) She receives a note from a boy.
(d) She makes a new friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning does Anonymous have for both of her siblings near the end of Part 6?
2. What are the last words that Anonymous writes in her diary?
3. What concern does Anonymous have about Jan just before school starts in Part 8?
4. What is different about the diary entries at the beginning of Part 7?
5. How does Anonymous say she feels about doing drugs again?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)