|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
(a) Pretend to be his girlfriend.
(b) Move in with him.
(c) Perform sex acts on him.
(d) Deal drugs and give him all the profits.
2. When the police raid Chris's house, what happens to Lane?
(a) He is sent to prison.
(b) He is sent to a reform school.
(c) He is sent to a work-release program.
(d) He is forced to go to rehab.
3. Where does Anonymous begin to study to try to improve her grades?
(a) A local cafe.
(b) The library around the corner.
(c) Chris's house.
(d) The university library.
4. Near the end of Part 8, what does the narrator say that her diary has been for the last several months?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) A hiding place for her secrets.
(c) A burden to her.
(d) A crutch.
5. Why does Anonymous refuse to speak to the social worker and therapist at the hospital at first?
(a) She thinks they will tell everyone her secrets.
(b) She hallucinates that they are her grandparents.
(c) She's terrified.
(d) She doesn't like them.
6. How do Anonymous's parents react when she tells them about what's been happening at school?
(a) They call the police.
(b) They don't take her seriously.
(c) They arrange for her to go to a different school.
(d) They call Jan's parents.
7. Where do Chris and Anonymous get drugs in Part 5?
(a) They find them in an abandoned apartment.
(b) From Lane.
(c) From Chris's parents.
(d) From a homeless man.
8. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Part 7?
(a) In a boarding school.
(b) In a psychiatric hospital.
(c) At her parents' house.
(d) In a women's prison.
9. What is significant about Anonymous's diaries entries starting in the middle of Part 5?
(a) She starts a new diary.
(b) She starts to write in code.
(c) There aren't any entries for three months.
(d) They are written on scraps of paper, and have no dates.
10. Where does Anonymous go shopping in Part 8?
(d) New York City.
11. What does Anonymous decide she's going to do after she graduates from high school?
(a) Become a teacher.
(b) Become a counselor for young people.
(c) Open a shelter for young people addicted to drugs.
(d) Backpack across Europe.
12. What news does Anonymous's father get at the beginning of Part 8?
(a) He's being laid off from his job.
(b) Anonymous is using drugs again.
(c) Anonymous has to go back to the hospital.
(d) He's going to be covering for an ill colleague at another school.
13. What do other young inmates try to convince Anonymous to do?
(a) Kidnap her friend.
(b) Escape and find drugs.
(c) Lie to her therapist.
(d) Smuggle them food.
14. What lie did Jan tell the police about Anonymous?
(a) That Anonymous threatened to assault her.
(b) That Anonymous stole money from her.
(c) That Anonymous was trying to sell drugs at school.
(d) That Anonymous forced her to do drugs.
15. What happens between Joel and Anonymous that briefly makes her happy?
(a) He asks her to go steady.
(b) He asks her to move in with him.
(c) He says he wants to introduce her to his mother.
(d) He kisses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tom?
2. How are Anonymous's new school friends in Part 8 different from her former ones?
3. Who is Fawn?
4. Of what did the narrator have a vision after eating the laced peanuts?
5. What warning does Anonymous have for both of her siblings near the end of Part 6?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)