Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator do when she hallucinated while babysitting?
(a) She mutilated herself.
(b) She ran screaming down the street.
(c) She attacked the parents for whom she was working.
(d) She attacked the child she was babysitting.
2. How long after the last entry does Anonymous die?
(a) One month.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One year.
3. Why does Anonymous refuse to speak to the social worker and therapist at the hospital at first?
(a) She hallucinates that they are her grandparents.
(b) She thinks they will tell everyone her secrets.
(c) She's terrified.
(d) She doesn't like them.
4. How does Anonymous die?
(a) Accidental overdose.
(b) Suicide by drug overdose.
(c) A drug overdose that may have been deliberate or accidental.
(d) Jan and friends beat her to death.
5. Where does Anonymous go to get away from her drug dealer?
(a) An abandoned building.
(b) Her grandparent's house.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A shelter for young people.
6. What is the name of the fellow drug user that Anonymous meets in Oregon?
7. How are Anonymous's new school friends in Part 8 different from her former ones?
(a) They are mostly boys.
(b) They don't use drugs.
(c) They are much younger.
(d) They are very wealthy.
8. Who puts Anonymous back in touch with her parents?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A minister.
9. What does Anonymous say that she wants the most in Part 6?
(a) To be left alone to do drugs.
(b) A new car.
(c) To move out of her parents house.
(d) A normal life.
10. What is different about the diary entries at the beginning of Part 7?
(a) They are very short and have no dates.
(b) They are longer and more detailed than usual.
(c) The entries are several weeks apart.
(d) They are all written in the form of poems.
11. What does Joel say in his letter to Anonymous?
(a) He's going to graduate early and get a job.
(b) He feels that he has to break up with her.
(c) He still cares about her and understands her problem.
(d) He's leaving town.
12. What does Anonymous have repeated visions of in Part 6?
(a) Dead bodies being eaten by worms.
(b) The disappointed ghosts of her grandparents.
(c) Her mother leaving her forever.
(d) Being beaten by some of her schoolmates.
13. What happens to Anonymous at school near the beginning of Part 6?
(a) She's harassed by the drug crowd.
(b) She fails gym class.
(c) She receives a note from a boy.
(d) She makes a new friend.
14. What does Anonymous's father tell her near the end of Part 7?
(a) Her parents have convinced the police to arrest Jan.
(b) Joel has dropped out of school.
(c) Her parents have convinced Jan to retract her statement.
(d) Her brother and sister are using drugs.
15. Who does Anonymous get to know right before she leaves Oregon?
(a) Other young homeless addicts in the area.
(b) Another drug dealer.
(c) The members of a local Bible study group.
(d) A local shopkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jan do while Anonymous is babysitting?
2. What is significant about Anonymous's diaries entries starting in the middle of Part 5?
3. What does Anonymous decide she's going to do after she graduates from high school?
4. What does Anonymous get her father for his birthday in Part 8?
5. What is the first drug that Chris and Anonymous start doing in Part 5?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)