|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the fellow drug user that Anonymous meets in Oregon?
2. What happens to Anonymous that motivates her to tell her parents what has been going on at school?
(a) She gets beat up at school.
(b) She's almost caught doing drugs at school.
(c) Joel encourages her to do so.
(d) Her little brother is assaulted.
3. What happens when Chris and Anonymous go back to school at the beginning of Part 5?
(a) Other students ask them to join a gang.
(b) Other students ask them to get them drugs.
(c) They both meet boyfriends.
(d) They grow apart because they make friends with different crowds.
4. What does Anonymous decide she's going to do after she graduates from high school?
(a) Backpack across Europe.
(b) Open a shelter for young people addicted to drugs.
(c) Become a teacher.
(d) Become a counselor for young people.
5. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Part 7?
(a) In a boarding school.
(b) In a psychiatric hospital.
(c) In a women's prison.
(d) At her parents' house.
6. How do Anonymous's parents react when they hear from her?
(a) They call the police and have her arrested.
(b) They disown her and tell her never to come back.
(c) They tell that they aren't ready to take her back yet.
(d) They tell her they love her and want her to come home.
7. What warning does Anonymous have for both of her siblings near the end of Part 6?
(a) Not to leave the house after dark.
(b) To always be honest with their parents.
(c) To be careful of strangers.
(d) Not to do drugs.
8. What does Anonymous's father tell her near the end of Part 7?
(a) Her parents have convinced Jan to retract her statement.
(b) Joel has dropped out of school.
(c) Her brother and sister are using drugs.
(d) Her parents have convinced the police to arrest Jan.
9. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
(a) Deal drugs and give him all the profits.
(b) Move in with him.
(c) Pretend to be his girlfriend.
(d) Perform sex acts on him.
10. What happens between Joel and Anonymous that briefly makes her happy?
(a) He asks her to move in with him.
(b) He asks her to go steady.
(c) He says he wants to introduce her to his mother.
(d) He kisses her.
11. What are the last words that Anonymous writes in her diary?
(a) "Til next time."
(b) "See ya."
(c) "Catch ya later."
(d) "Bye bye."
12. How did Anonymous end up in Denver?
(a) Her grandparents moved there, and she went with them.
(b) She ran away with Chris.
(c) She hitchhiked with a group of hippies.
(d) She doesn't say.
13. How does Joel react when Anonymous tells him about her history and her concerns about the drug crowd?
(a) He says that she is strong enough to handle it.
(b) He says that she should tell the principal.
(c) He asks if she wants him to beat up Jan.
(d) He tells her to run away again.
14. What is significant about Anonymous's diaries entries starting in the middle of Part 5?
(a) She starts a new diary.
(b) They are written on scraps of paper, and have no dates.
(c) There aren't any entries for three months.
(d) She starts to write in code.
15. What does Anonymous have a fantasy about in her last entry of Part 7?
(a) That she'll be able to re-open her boutique with Chris.
(b) That her parents will be able to take her friend home from the hospital.
(c) That Joel will take her away to a new town for a fresh start.
(d) That she writes a book about her experiences and becomes rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do Anonymous's parents not do following her arrest?
2. Of what did the narrator have a vision after eating the laced peanuts?
3. What is the first drug that Chris and Anonymous start doing in Part 5?
4. What did the narrator do when she hallucinated while babysitting?
5. Where does Anonymous begin to study to try to improve her grades?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)