|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator do when she hallucinated while babysitting?
(a) She mutilated herself.
(b) She attacked the parents for whom she was working.
(c) She attacked the child she was babysitting.
(d) She ran screaming down the street.
2. What does Anonymous have a fantasy about in her last entry of Part 7?
(a) That she'll be able to re-open her boutique with Chris.
(b) That she writes a book about her experiences and becomes rich.
(c) That her parents will be able to take her friend home from the hospital.
(d) That Joel will take her away to a new town for a fresh start.
3. How does Anonymous's party for her mother turn out?
(a) It is a big success.
(b) Everyone seems bored and goes home early.
(c) It's a complete disaster.
(d) No one shows up.
4. What news does Anonymous get from her piano teacher?
(a) She's not invited to the next recital.
(b) She should quit because she's not very talented.
(c) She's going to lead a recital.
(d) Her parents have stopped paying for her lessons.
5. The narrator wonders how her younger brother would react if she:
(a) Asked him to smoke marijuana with her.
(b) Asked him to move back to San Franciso with her.
(c) Threw him a surprise birthday party.
(d) Slipped him candy with acid on it.
6. Which of the following do Anonymous's parents not do following her arrest?
(a) Give her strict rules to follow.
(b) Make her take a chaperon with her to the store.
(c) Give her a list of chores that she must complete every day.
(d) Set a curfew for her.
7. What does Anonymous's father tell her near the end of Part 7?
(a) Her parents have convinced the police to arrest Jan.
(b) Her parents have convinced Jan to retract her statement.
(c) Joel has dropped out of school.
(d) Her brother and sister are using drugs.
8. What happens to Anonymous that motivates her to tell her parents what has been going on at school?
(a) Joel encourages her to do so.
(b) Her little brother is assaulted.
(c) She gets beat up at school.
(d) She's almost caught doing drugs at school.
9. How does Anonymous's father react to the birthday gift she gives him?
(a) He's obviously pretending to like his present.
(b) He's disgusted with the lack of thought she put into his gift.
(c) He's almost in tears.
(d) He's indifferent.
10. How many offenses does the arrest in Part 5 make for Lane?
11. How does Anonymous die?
(a) A drug overdose that may have been deliberate or accidental.
(b) Jan and friends beat her to death.
(c) Suicide by drug overdose.
(d) Accidental overdose.
12. What happens between Joel and Anonymous that briefly makes her happy?
(a) He asks her to go steady.
(b) He says he wants to introduce her to his mother.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He asks her to move in with him.
13. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
(a) Move in with him.
(b) Perform sex acts on him.
(c) Deal drugs and give him all the profits.
(d) Pretend to be his girlfriend.
14. Where do Chris and Anonymous get drugs in Part 5?
(a) From Lane.
(b) From a homeless man.
(c) From Chris's parents.
(d) They find them in an abandoned apartment.
15. When Tom tells Anonymous about his own drug use in the past, what does she notice?
(a) That he seems to have trouble speaking.
(b) That he is leaving out some important details.
(c) That he seems to be lying.
(d) That he still seems enthralled by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Anonymous get at the beginning of Part 8?
2. What did Anonymous's friend sneak her while handing out tests in class?
3. What happens to Anonymous while she's planning her mother's surprise birthday party?
4. How do Anonymous's parents react when they hear from her?
5. What happy news does Anonymous get near the end of Part 7?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)