|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tom tells Anonymous about his own drug use in the past, what does she notice?
(a) That he is leaving out some important details.
(b) That he still seems enthralled by them.
(c) That he seems to have trouble speaking.
(d) That he seems to be lying.
2. When the police raid Chris's house, what happens to Lane?
(a) He is forced to go to rehab.
(b) He is sent to a reform school.
(c) He is sent to prison.
(d) He is sent to a work-release program.
3. How are Anonymous's new school friends in Part 8 different from her former ones?
(a) They are mostly boys.
(b) They don't use drugs.
(c) They are much younger.
(d) They are very wealthy.
4. What does Anonymous decide she's going to do after she graduates from high school?
(a) Become a counselor for young people.
(b) Become a teacher.
(c) Backpack across Europe.
(d) Open a shelter for young people addicted to drugs.
5. Why does Anonymous say that she is thankful for her diary?
(a) It allowed her to hide her thoughts from her family.
(b) It has made her writing better.
(c) It has always been there for her.
(d) She can pass it on to her children someday.
6. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Part 7?
(a) In a women's prison.
(b) In a boarding school.
(c) At her parents' house.
(d) In a psychiatric hospital.
7. What did Anonymous's friend sneak her while handing out tests in class?
(d) A hall pass.
8. What does Anonymous give Joel?
(a) A scarf.
(b) An ID bracelet.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A ring.
9. What do Anonymous's parents force her to do as a result of her arrest?
(a) Go to rehab.
(b) See a psychiatrist.
(c) Move out.
(d) Volunteer at a library.
10. Of what did the narrator have a vision after eating the laced peanuts?
(a) Being attacked by both of her dead grandparents.
(b) Joel dying in a fire.
(c) Being kidnapped by Jan and her friends.
(d) Being attacked by the rotting body of her grandfather.
11. What happens to Anonymous's grandparents soon after she meets Joel?
(a) Her grandfather dies and her grandmother moves in.
(b) Her grandmother dies and her grandfather moves in.
(c) Both of them die.
(d) They win the lottery.
12. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
(a) Perform sex acts on him.
(b) Deal drugs and give him all the profits.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Pretend to be his girlfriend.
13. What does Joel say in his letter to Anonymous?
(a) He's going to graduate early and get a job.
(b) He feels that he has to break up with her.
(c) He's leaving town.
(d) He still cares about her and understands her problem.
14. What does Anonymous get her father for his birthday in Part 8?
(a) A tie.
(b) A first-edition copy of one of his favorite books.
(c) A sweater and a poem.
(d) A gold watch.
15. Who does Anonymous get to know right before she leaves Oregon?
(a) Another drug dealer.
(b) The members of a local Bible study group.
(c) Other young homeless addicts in the area.
(d) A local shopkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning does Anonymous have for both of her siblings near the end of Part 6?
2. What happens between Joel and Anonymous that briefly makes her happy?
3. How old is Joel?
4. Who puts Anonymous back in touch with her parents?
5. What does Anonymous's father tell her near the end of Part 7?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)