|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the police raid Chris's house, what happens to Lane?
(a) He is sent to a work-release program.
(b) He is sent to a reform school.
(c) He is sent to prison.
(d) He is forced to go to rehab.
2. How does Anonymous feel about her brother after her conversation with him in Part 6?
(a) She's angry with him.
(b) She has a new respect for him.
(c) She thinks he's childish.
(d) She's disappointed in him.
3. How does Joel react when Anonymous tells him about her history and her concerns about the drug crowd?
(a) He says that she is strong enough to handle it.
(b) He tells her to run away again.
(c) He asks if she wants him to beat up Jan.
(d) He says that she should tell the principal.
4. Where does Anonymous go shopping in Part 8?
(b) New York City.
5. What is the name of the young girl that Anonymous befriends at the hospital?
6. What does Anonymous's father warn her about regarding Joel?
(a) He warns her not to distract him from his studies.
(b) He warns her that he is a drug addict.
(c) He warns her that he won't like her.
(d) He warns her that he already has a girlfriend.
7. Of what did the narrator have a vision after eating the laced peanuts?
(a) Joel dying in a fire.
(b) Being kidnapped by Jan and her friends.
(c) Being attacked by both of her dead grandparents.
(d) Being attacked by the rotting body of her grandfather.
8. What illness does Anonymous get at the beginning of Part 8?
(a) Poison ivy.
(b) The flu.
(c) A cold.
(d) Strep throat.
9. What does Joel say in his letter to Anonymous?
(a) He's leaving town.
(b) He feels that he has to break up with her.
(c) He's going to graduate early and get a job.
(d) He still cares about her and understands her problem.
10. How old is Joel?
11. How long after the last entry does Anonymous die?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
12. What is different about the diary entries at the beginning of Part 7?
(a) They are very short and have no dates.
(b) The entries are several weeks apart.
(c) They are longer and more detailed than usual.
(d) They are all written in the form of poems.
13. What surprise guest shows up at Anonymous's birthday party?
14. How do Anonymous's parents react when they hear from her?
(a) They disown her and tell her never to come back.
(b) They call the police and have her arrested.
(c) They tell her they love her and want her to come home.
(d) They tell that they aren't ready to take her back yet.
15. What warning does Anonymous have for both of her siblings near the end of Part 6?
(a) Not to do drugs.
(b) To always be honest with their parents.
(c) Not to leave the house after dark.
(d) To be careful of strangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about Anonymous's diaries entries starting in the middle of Part 5?
2. What happens to Anonymous that motivates her to tell her parents what has been going on at school?
3. Where do Chris and Anonymous get drugs in Part 5?
4. What does Anonymous say that she wants the most in Part 6?
5. How does Anonymous's party for her mother turn out?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)