|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anonymous give Joel?
(a) A scarf.
(b) An ID bracelet.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A ring.
2. Near the end of Part 8, what does the narrator say that her diary has been for the last several months?
(a) A crutch.
(b) A hiding place for her secrets.
(c) A burden to her.
(d) Her best friend.
3. How are Anonymous's new school friends in Part 8 different from her former ones?
(a) They are very wealthy.
(b) They are mostly boys.
(c) They are much younger.
(d) They don't use drugs.
4. What did the narrator do when she hallucinated while babysitting?
(a) She attacked the child she was babysitting.
(b) She mutilated herself.
(c) She attacked the parents for whom she was working.
(d) She ran screaming down the street.
5. With what were the chocolate covered peanuts that the narrator ate, laced?
(d) Angel dust.
6. Of what did the narrator have a vision after eating the laced peanuts?
(a) Being kidnapped by Jan and her friends.
(b) Being attacked by the rotting body of her grandfather.
(c) Joel dying in a fire.
(d) Being attacked by both of her dead grandparents.
7. Who is Joel?
(a) A teacher who works with her father.
(b) Anonymous's new love interest.
(c) Chris's brother.
(d) A boy Anonymous meets at her high school.
8. What concern does Anonymous have about Jan just before school starts in Part 8?
(a) She fears that Jan will attack her family.
(b) She hopes that she can become friends with Jan.
(c) She hopes Jan is in jail.
(d) She hopes Jan will leave her alone.
9. What conflict does Anonymous struggle with just before school starts in Part 8?
(a) Whether she should start using again.
(b) Whether she should tell Fawn about her past.
(c) What she should wear on the first day.
(d) Whether her parents really love her.
10. Where does Anonymous go to get away from her drug dealer?
(a) An abandoned building.
(b) A shelter for young people.
(c) Her grandparent's house.
(d) A hospital.
11. Where does Anonymous begin to study to try to improve her grades?
(a) The library around the corner.
(b) A local cafe.
(c) Chris's house.
(d) The university library.
12. The narrator wonders how her younger brother would react if she:
(a) Asked him to move back to San Franciso with her.
(b) Threw him a surprise birthday party.
(c) Asked him to smoke marijuana with her.
(d) Slipped him candy with acid on it.
13. Where does Anonymous go shopping in Part 8?
(c) New York City.
14. Why does Anonymous say that she is thankful for her diary?
(a) She can pass it on to her children someday.
(b) It has always been there for her.
(c) It allowed her to hide her thoughts from her family.
(d) It has made her writing better.
15. What does Anonymous get her father for his birthday in Part 8?
(a) A first-edition copy of one of his favorite books.
(b) A sweater and a poem.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Anonymous's parents react when they hear from her?
2. Who committed Anonymous to the hospital?
3. What does Anonymous's father warn her about regarding Joel?
4. What is the name of the fellow drug user that Anonymous meets in Oregon?
5. How did Anonymous end up in Denver?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)