|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who puts Anonymous back in touch with her parents?
(c) A minister.
(d) A social worker.
2. How does Anonymous die?
(a) Suicide by drug overdose.
(b) Accidental overdose.
(c) Jan and friends beat her to death.
(d) A drug overdose that may have been deliberate or accidental.
3. What happens between Joel and Anonymous that briefly makes her happy?
(a) He asks her to go steady.
(b) He says he wants to introduce her to his mother.
(c) He asks her to move in with him.
(d) He kisses her.
4. How does Anonymous describe the psychiatric hospital?
5. How does Anonymous feel about her brother after her conversation with him in Part 6?
(a) She's disappointed in him.
(b) She has a new respect for him.
(c) She thinks he's childish.
(d) She's angry with him.
6. Why does Anonymous leave her apartment in Oregon?
(a) She buys a house with her roommate.
(b) She can't pay the rent and gets kicked out.
(c) The building is condemned.
(d) She gets caught doing drugs in her apartment.
7. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Part 7?
(a) In a boarding school.
(b) In a women's prison.
(c) In a psychiatric hospital.
(d) At her parents' house.
8. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
(a) Pretend to be his girlfriend.
(b) Deal drugs and give him all the profits.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Perform sex acts on him.
9. What news does Anonymous get from her piano teacher?
(a) She's going to lead a recital.
(b) She should quit because she's not very talented.
(c) She's not invited to the next recital.
(d) Her parents have stopped paying for her lessons.
10. What happens to Anonymous at school near the beginning of Part 6?
(a) She receives a note from a boy.
(b) She fails gym class.
(c) She's harassed by the drug crowd.
(d) She makes a new friend.
11. Who is Fawn?
(a) Joel's sister.
(b) One of Anonymous's neighbors.
(c) A popular friend of Anonymous's from school.
(d) Tim's new girlfriend.
12. Why does Anonymous say that she is thankful for her diary?
(a) It has made her writing better.
(b) She can pass it on to her children someday.
(c) It allowed her to hide her thoughts from her family.
(d) It has always been there for her.
13. What are the last words that Anonymous writes in her diary?
(a) "See ya."
(b) "Til next time."
(c) "Bye bye."
(d) "Catch ya later."
14. What does Anonymous get her father for his birthday in Part 8?
(a) A tie.
(b) A first-edition copy of one of his favorite books.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A sweater and a poem.
15. How does Joel react when Anonymous tells him about her history and her concerns about the drug crowd?
(a) He says that she should tell the principal.
(b) He tells her to run away again.
(c) He asks if she wants him to beat up Jan.
(d) He says that she is strong enough to handle it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do Anonymous's parents not do following her arrest?
2. What do Anonymous's parents force her to do as a result of her arrest?
3. How does Anonymous say she feels after Joel tries to console her?
4. Who is Joel?
5. Who committed Anonymous to the hospital?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)