|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anonymous say that she wants the most in Part 6?
(a) To move out of her parents house.
(b) A new car.
(c) To be left alone to do drugs.
(d) A normal life.
2. After the incident with Jan, what do Jan and friends NOT try to do?
(a) Turn her in to the police.
(b) Get her in trouble with the principal.
(c) Threaten to give drug laced candy to her sister.
(d) Threaten to put drugs in her father's car.
3. What does Anonymous have repeated visions of in Part 6?
(a) Dead bodies being eaten by worms.
(b) Being beaten by some of her schoolmates.
(c) Her mother leaving her forever.
(d) The disappointed ghosts of her grandparents.
4. Why does Anonymous say that she is thankful for her diary?
(a) It allowed her to hide her thoughts from her family.
(b) It has always been there for her.
(c) She can pass it on to her children someday.
(d) It has made her writing better.
5. When Tom tells Anonymous about his own drug use in the past, what does she notice?
(a) That he seems to have trouble speaking.
(b) That he seems to be lying.
(c) That he is leaving out some important details.
(d) That he still seems enthralled by them.
6. With what were the chocolate covered peanuts that the narrator ate, laced?
(a) Angel dust.
7. When the police raid Chris's house, what happens to Lane?
(a) He is sent to a reform school.
(b) He is forced to go to rehab.
(c) He is sent to prison.
(d) He is sent to a work-release program.
8. What does Anonymous have a fantasy about in her last entry of Part 7?
(a) That her parents will be able to take her friend home from the hospital.
(b) That she writes a book about her experiences and becomes rich.
(c) That Joel will take her away to a new town for a fresh start.
(d) That she'll be able to re-open her boutique with Chris.
9. Why does Anonymous refuse to speak to the social worker and therapist at the hospital at first?
(a) She's terrified.
(b) She thinks they will tell everyone her secrets.
(c) She hallucinates that they are her grandparents.
(d) She doesn't like them.
10. What does Joel give Anonymous?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) An ID bracelet.
(c) A ring.
11. What does Joel say in his letter to Anonymous?
(a) He feels that he has to break up with her.
(b) He's leaving town.
(c) He's going to graduate early and get a job.
(d) He still cares about her and understands her problem.
12. Who is Fawn?
(a) Joel's sister.
(b) A popular friend of Anonymous's from school.
(c) One of Anonymous's neighbors.
(d) Tim's new girlfriend.
13. Where is the narrator at the beginning of Part 7?
(a) In a boarding school.
(b) In a women's prison.
(c) At her parents' house.
(d) In a psychiatric hospital.
14. Who does Anonymous get to know right before she leaves Oregon?
(a) The members of a local Bible study group.
(b) A local shopkeeper.
(c) Another drug dealer.
(d) Other young homeless addicts in the area.
15. How does Anonymous's father react to the birthday gift she gives him?
(a) He's indifferent.
(b) He's almost in tears.
(c) He's obviously pretending to like his present.
(d) He's disgusted with the lack of thought she put into his gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Anonymous's parents force her to do as a result of her arrest?
2. How does Anonymous describe the psychiatric hospital?
3. How does Anonymous say she feels about doing drugs again?
4. What warning does Anonymous have for both of her siblings near the end of Part 6?
5. What did the neighbors do when they found Anonymous hallucinating while she was babysitting?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)