|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anonymous go to get away from her drug dealer?
(a) An abandoned building.
(b) A hospital.
(c) Her grandparent's house.
(d) A shelter for young people.
2. What does Anonymous's drug dealer in Oregon force her to do in exchange for drugs?
(a) Perform sex acts on him.
(b) Pretend to be his girlfriend.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Deal drugs and give him all the profits.
3. What does Anonymous get her father for his birthday in Part 8?
(a) A sweater and a poem.
(b) A first-edition copy of one of his favorite books.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A tie.
4. How are Anonymous's new school friends in Part 8 different from her former ones?
(a) They are much younger.
(b) They are very wealthy.
(c) They are mostly boys.
(d) They don't use drugs.
5. What does Anonymous give Joel?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) A ring.
(c) An ID bracelet.
(d) A scarf.
6. With what were the chocolate covered peanuts that the narrator ate, laced?
(b) Angel dust.
7. What does Joel give Anonymous?
(b) An ID bracelet.
(c) A ring.
(d) A gold watch.
8. What does Joel say in his letter to Anonymous?
(a) He still cares about her and understands her problem.
(b) He's going to graduate early and get a job.
(c) He feels that he has to break up with her.
(d) He's leaving town.
9. What warning does Anonymous have for both of her siblings near the end of Part 6?
(a) To be careful of strangers.
(b) To always be honest with their parents.
(c) Not to do drugs.
(d) Not to leave the house after dark.
10. How does Anonymous's father react to the birthday gift she gives him?
(a) He's almost in tears.
(b) He's disgusted with the lack of thought she put into his gift.
(c) He's obviously pretending to like his present.
(d) He's indifferent.
11. What is the first drug that Chris and Anonymous start doing in Part 5?
12. How does Anonymous feel about her brother after her conversation with him in Part 6?
(a) She's angry with him.
(b) She thinks he's childish.
(c) She has a new respect for him.
(d) She's disappointed in him.
13. What did the neighbors do when they found Anonymous hallucinating while she was babysitting?
(a) They took her to the police station.
(b) They knocked her out.
(c) They took the baby away.
(d) They locked her in a closet.
14. Where does Anonymous begin to study to try to improve her grades?
(a) The library around the corner.
(b) Chris's house.
(c) A local cafe.
(d) The university library.
15. How does Anonymous's party for her mother turn out?
(a) No one shows up.
(b) It's a complete disaster.
(c) It is a big success.
(d) Everyone seems bored and goes home early.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happy news does Anonymous get near the end of Part 7?
2. What lie did Jan tell the police about Anonymous?
3. How do Anonymous's parents react when they hear from her?
4. Who committed Anonymous to the hospital?
5. How do Anonymous's parents react when she tells them about what's been happening at school?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)