|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How could the narrator's first experiences at her new school be described?
(a) Negative; she feels like everyone dislikes her.
(b) Negative; she has too much homework.
(c) Positive; she likes her teachers.
(d) Positive; she makes several new friends right away.
2. Where does the narrator meet Chris?
(a) At a bookstore.
(b) At a boutique.
(c) At a party.
(d) At school.
3. What happens when the narrator runs into Roger?
(a) Roger rejects her again.
(b) Roger asks her out on a date.
(c) Roger tells her he loves her.
(d) Roger tells her he's moving to her new town.
4. What do Anonymous and Chris's families believe is the reason that they ran away?
(a) They met some boys that asked them to run away with them.
(b) They just wanted to be out on their own.
(c) They owed money to the wrong people.
(d) They wanted to make their families upset.
5. To what drug does Richie introduce Anonymous in Part 3?
6. What does Anonymous wonder about the other girls at school?
(a) If any of them are trying to go out with Roger.
(b) If they would be friends with her.
(c) If any of their parents are as mean as hers.
(d) If any of them dislike their bodies like she does.
7. What do Bill and the narrator do shortly after she resolves not to use drugs?
(a) Get high and have sex.
(b) Get married.
(c) Go to a party.
(d) Get high and rob a store.
8. Why does Anonymous leave her first job in San Francisco?
(a) Her boss doesn't treat her well.
(b) She doesn't receive her paycheck when she is supposed to.
(c) She is inspired by Chris's better job.
(d) She gets fired.
9. What does the narrator call her parents?
(a) Mommy and Daddy.
(b) Mom and Dad.
(c) Mom and Pop.
(d) Mother and Father.
10. What about the family atmosphere makes Anonymous happy in Part 4?
(a) She gets all the attention.
(b) Her grandparents move in.
(c) She feels like they see her as an adult.
(d) They spend a lot of money on her.
11. Part 1 ends soon after what holiday?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) New Year's Day.
12. How can narrator's father could best be described?
(a) Loving, but distant.
(b) Cruel, but apologetic.
(c) Loud, but kindly.
(d) Loving, but impatient.
13. Why is the main character excited after her shopping trip in Part 2?
(a) Her grandmother bought her a new dress.
(b) She was invited to a party.
(c) She was asked on a date.
(d) She made a new friend.
14. What happens as a result of the narrator's parents' criticism?
(a) She moves out.
(b) She takes them to court.
(c) She has a huge fight with them.
(d) She spends more with Chris and gets a job at the boutique.
15. Who is Shelia?
(a) Anonymous's mother.
(b) Chris's boss.
(c) Chris's mother.
(d) Anonymous's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her experience at the party, what does the narrator decide to ask Jill?
2. What word best describes Anonymous and Chris's apartment in San Francisco?
3. What was in the Coca-Cola?
4. Part 4 ends right after what holiday?
5. What two words best describe the main character in Part 1?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)