|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the narrator runs into Roger?
(a) Roger tells her he loves her.
(b) Roger tells her he's moving to her new town.
(c) Roger rejects her again.
(d) Roger asks her out on a date.
2. What is the name of the second friend that the narrator makes at school in Part 2?
3. Who does the main character run into while shopping with her grandmother?
(c) Jill - a girl she used to go to school with.
(d) Jill - a friend of her mother's.
4. What did Anonymous learn from Mr. Mellani?
(b) Knowledge of jewelry.
5. What does the narrator say that she wants to be in Part 1?
(a) "A successful doctor."
(b) "Someone important."
(c) "A good mother."
(d) "A famous model."
6. What Beatles's song makes Alice upset in Part 4?
(c) "She's Leaving Home."
(d) "Eleanor Rigby."
7. Where does Beth have to go for the summer?
(a) To visit her father.
(c) Summer camp.
8. What drug does Chris give the narrator?
9. What does the narrator's mother do to annoy her in Part 2?
(a) Nags the narrator about not doing her homework.
(b) She has become too strict.
(c) Nags the narrator about her room being dirty.
(d) Nags the narrator about her looks and attitude.
10. Why can't the narrator sleep during Part 3?
(a) She stays out late too much.
(b) She feels guilty.
(c) Her grandparents wake her up early to do chores.
(d) She feels excited about her relationship with Bill.
11. What is the slang name Anonymous uses for a lifestyle of partying and drug use?
(a) "The place."
(b) "The scene."
(c) "The party."
(d) "The in-crowd."
12. What valuable skill did Chris learn from Sheila?
(b) Knowledge of jewelry.
13. What can the reader infer from the narrator's vocabulary and style of writing?
(a) She is not very educated.
(b) She is intelligent and well-spoken for her age.
(c) She is mentally ill.
(d) She is probably very wealthy.
14. Where does Anonymous find her second job in Part 4?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A lingerie shop.
(c) A jewelry store.
(d) A casual clothing store.
15. What about the family atmosphere makes Anonymous happy in Part 4?
(a) She gets all the attention.
(b) They spend a lot of money on her.
(c) Her grandparents move in.
(d) She feels like they see her as an adult.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what drug is the narrator introduced on her date?
2. What does the narrator call her parents?
3. How can narrator's father could best be described?
4. To what drug does Richie introduce Anonymous in Part 3?
5. Which drugs does the narrator convince the doctor to prescribe to her?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)