|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richie make Anonymous do in Part 3 that disgusts her?
(a) Kiss another boy.
(b) Deal drugs to children.
(c) Go to a rave.
(d) Drink alcohol.
2. What relationship does the narrator have to Tim and Alexandria?
(a) They are her friends.
(b) They are her younger siblings.
(c) They are her older siblings.
(d) They are her cousins.
3. Which drugs does the narrator convince the doctor to prescribe to her?
(a) Birth control pills.
(b) Sleeping pills and Valium.
(d) Sleeping pills and tranquilizers.
4. What happens to the main character after she drinks the Coca-Cola?
(a) She has a fight with Jill.
(b) Her grandmother finds out where she is.
(c) She feels sick to her stomach.
(d) She begins to hallucinate.
5. What drug does Chris give the narrator?
6. How can narrator's father could best be described?
(a) Loving, but distant.
(b) Cruel, but apologetic.
(c) Loud, but kindly.
(d) Loving, but impatient.
7. How does the narrator try to make herself feel better?
(a) Joining a school club.
(b) Smoking cigarettes.
8. After she starts taking sleeping pills, what type of recurring vision does the narrator have?
(a) Having her diary stolen.
(b) Being eaten by worms.
(c) A ghost.
(d) Falling off of a cliff.
9. What does the narrator call her parents?
(a) Mom and Pop.
(b) Mom and Dad.
(c) Mommy and Daddy.
(d) Mother and Father.
10. Why doesn't the narrator want to go her grandparents' house for the summer?
(a) She doesn't get along with her grandparents.
(b) She won't see her family all summer.
(c) Her grandparents' house is spooky at night.
(d) She won't see Beth all summer.
11. What is first major event for the narrator in Part 2?
(a) She moves into her new home.
(b) She skips school with some new friends.
(c) She gets a new car.
(d) She gets expelled from school.
12. How does the narrator begin to dress in the middle of Part 3?
(a) In beaded and fringed clothes.
(b) In t-shirts and jeans.
(c) In long, fancy dresses.
(d) In "tomboy" clothes.
13. How do Chris and Anonymous's families react when they arrive at the airport?
(a) Anonymous's parents are angry, but Chris's parents are overjoyed.
(b) They are extremely upset with them for running away.
(c) They are overjoyed to see them again.
(d) Chris's parents are angry, but Anonymous's parents are overjoyed.
14. What do Chris and Anonymous decide to do following the events of Sheila's party?
(a) Move to Los Angeles.
(b) Quit their jobs and become actresses.
(c) Quit their jobs and open a boutique.
(d) Quit their jobs and move back home.
15. What word best describes Anonymous and Chris's apartment in San Francisco?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is narrator's father's profession?
2. After her experience at the party, what does the narrator decide to ask Jill?
3. To what is the "game" at the party compared?
4. Why is the main character somewhat excited about moving?
5. Why is Anonymous afraid to ask to her friends or her family about sex?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)