Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator returns to school, why doesn't she spend time with Beth?
(a) She and Beth no longer have anything in common.
(b) Beth met a boyfriend at summer camp.
(c) Beth moved away.
(d) She and Beth have a fight.
2. Why was it easy for Sheila and and boyfriend to take advantage of Chris and Anonymous at the party?
(a) They tied them up.
(b) Anonymous and Chris were extremely drunk.
(c) Sheila drugged their drinks.
(d) They had taken a great deal of heroin.
3. What happens as a result of the narrator's parents' criticism?
(a) She spends more with Chris and gets a job at the boutique.
(b) She has a huge fight with them.
(c) She moves out.
(d) She takes them to court.
4. Where does the narrator meet Chris?
(a) At a boutique.
(b) At a party.
(c) At a bookstore.
(d) At school.
5. How could the main character's relationship with her mother best be described?
6. What is the nature of the narrator's relationship with her grandparents?
7. What did Anonymous learn from Mr. Mellani?
(b) Knowledge of jewelry.
8. What does the narrator say that she wants to be in Part 1?
(a) "Someone important."
(b) "A good mother."
(c) "A famous model."
(d) "A successful doctor."
9. What is Beth's religious background?
(b) Jehovah's Witness.
10. After she starts taking sleeping pills, what type of recurring vision does the narrator have?
(a) Falling off of a cliff.
(b) Having her diary stolen.
(c) A ghost.
(d) Being eaten by worms.
11. Where does Anonymous find her first job in Part 4?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A convenience store.
(c) A jewelry store.
(d) A lingerie shop.
12. What happens when the narrator runs into Roger?
(a) Roger rejects her again.
(b) Roger tells her he's moving to her new town.
(c) Roger tells her he loves her.
(d) Roger asks her out on a date.
13. What is the name of the second friend that the narrator makes at school in Part 2?
14. What do Chris and Anonymous dream of doing at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Buying a house.
(b) Opening a boutique.
(c) Going to college.
(d) Finding husbands.
15. How could Tim and Alexandria's first experiences at their new school be described?
(a) Positive; their classes are easy.
(b) Positive; they make friends easily.
(c) Negative; they don't make any friends.
(d) Negative; they don't like their teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the main character relate to Gerta?
2. How can narrator's father could best be described?
3. How could the narrator's first experiences at her new school be described?
4. Why are Chris and Anonymous troubled by the students who frequent their shop?
5. Why is Anonymous upset about Roger at the beginning of Part 1?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)