|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beth's religious background?
(a) Jehovah's Witness.
2. How could Tim and Alexandria's first experiences at their new school be described?
(a) Negative; they don't like their teachers.
(b) Positive; their classes are easy.
(c) Negative; they don't make any friends.
(d) Positive; they make friends easily.
3. To what drug does Richie introduce Anonymous in Part 3?
4. When the narrator returns to school, why doesn't she spend time with Beth?
(a) She and Beth no longer have anything in common.
(b) She and Beth have a fight.
(c) Beth moved away.
(d) Beth met a boyfriend at summer camp.
5. To what is the "game" at the party compared?
(b) "Go fish."
(c) "Duck, duck, goose."
(d) "Button, button, who's got the button?"
6. What happens that makes the narrator resolve not to use drugs?
(a) Her grandmother dies.
(b) Beth asks her to.
(c) She makes a promise to her mother.
(d) Her grandfather has a heart attack.
7. How could the main character's relationship with her mother best be described?
8. Why does the main character relate to Gerta?
(a) They both belong to the Art Club.
(b) They are both social outcasts.
(c) They are both interested in photography.
(d) They both play soccer.
9. What is one reason that the narrator worries about moving?
(a) She'll miss her old school.
(b) She'll be far away from her grandparents.
(c) She doesn't like the new house.
(d) Her favorite store will be too far away.
10. What is one conflict that Anonymous has with her mother?
(a) Her mother found her diary and got angry.
(b) Her mother won't let her have a pet.
(c) Her mother doesn't want her to lose too much weight.
(d) Her mother won't let her go out with Roger.
11. Where does the narrator meet Chris?
(a) At a party.
(b) At school.
(c) At a bookstore.
(d) At a boutique.
12. What did Anonymous learn from Mr. Mellani?
(d) Knowledge of jewelry.
13. Part 4 ends right after what holiday?
(a) New Year's.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
14. Who is Mr. Mellani?
(a) Anonymous's boss.
(b) Chris's boss.
(c) Chris's father.
(d) Anonymous's uncle.
15. What was in the Coca-Cola?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Beth have to go for the summer?
2. What is the name of the first friend that the narrator makes at school in Part 2?
3. Part 1 ends soon after what holiday?
4. Where does Anonymous find her second job in Part 4?
5. After her experience at the party, what does the narrator decide to ask Jill?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)