|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is first major event for the narrator in Part 2?
(a) She skips school with some new friends.
(b) She gets a new car.
(c) She moves into her new home.
(d) She gets expelled from school.
2. What happens to the main character after she drinks the Coca-Cola?
(a) Her grandmother finds out where she is.
(b) She begins to hallucinate.
(c) She feels sick to her stomach.
(d) She has a fight with Jill.
3. When do Chris and Anonymous decide to go home?
(b) Memorial Day.
(c) New Year's.
4. Why are the narrator and her family moving to a new home?
(a) Her father takes a better job.
(b) Their house burned down.
(c) Her mother is pregnant and they'll need more space for the baby.
(d) Their house was robbed and they don't feel safe there anymore.
5. Part 4 ends right after what holiday?
(c) New Year's.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
6. Why is the main character somewhat excited about moving?
(a) The new house has a bigger backyard.
(b) She won't have to share a room in her new house.
(c) She hates the house she lives in.
(d) No one at her new school will know what a "loser" she is.
7. What is one conflict that Anonymous has with her mother?
(a) Her mother doesn't want her to lose too much weight.
(b) Her mother won't let her have a pet.
(c) Her mother found her diary and got angry.
(d) Her mother won't let her go out with Roger.
8. What do Bill and the narrator do shortly after she resolves not to use drugs?
(a) Go to a party.
(b) Get high and have sex.
(c) Get married.
(d) Get high and rob a store.
9. With whom does the main character have a date at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Jill's friend Bobby.
(b) Jill's friend Bill.
(c) Jill's brother Bobby.
(d) Jill's brother Bill.
10. What is the main character's name?
(a) Her name isn't revealed.
11. Which of the following words best describes the main character's experience at Christmas?
12. What valuable skill did Chris learn from Sheila?
(c) Knowledge of jewelry.
13. The main character is fascinated by Beth's religious views on:
(b) Free speech.
(c) Dietary restrictions.
14. What does the narrator's mother do to annoy her in Part 2?
(a) Nags the narrator about her room being dirty.
(b) Nags the narrator about not doing her homework.
(c) Nags the narrator about her looks and attitude.
(d) She has become too strict.
15. To what is the "game" at the party compared?
(b) "Duck, duck, goose."
(c) "Button, button, who's got the button?"
(d) "Go fish."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beth's religious background?
2. How does the narrator try to make herself feel better?
3. Who does the main character run into while shopping with her grandmother?
4. What about the family atmosphere makes Anonymous happy in Part 4?
5. What is the slang name Anonymous uses for a lifestyle of partying and drug use?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)