|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the reader infer from the narrator's vocabulary and style of writing?
(a) She is intelligent and well-spoken for her age.
(b) She is probably very wealthy.
(c) She is mentally ill.
(d) She is not very educated.
2. To what drug is Anonymous introduced at one of Sheila's parties?
3. How does the narrator try to make herself feel better?
(a) Smoking cigarettes.
(b) Joining a school club.
4. How does Anonymous feel about her brother after her conversation with him in Part 6?
(a) She's angry with him.
(b) She thinks he's childish.
(c) She has a new respect for him.
(d) She's disappointed in him.
5. After the incident with Jan, what do Jan and friends NOT try to do?
(a) Get her in trouble with the principal.
(b) Threaten to give drug laced candy to her sister.
(c) Turn her in to the police.
(d) Threaten to put drugs in her father's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anonymous go to get away from her drug dealer?
2. How does Anonymous say she feels about doing drugs again?
3. How does the narrator's writing change in Part 3?
4. Who are Richie and Ted?
5. Why does the main character relate to Beth?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)