|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the narrator and her family moving to a new home?
(a) Their house burned down.
(b) Their house was robbed and they don't feel safe there anymore.
(c) Her mother is pregnant and they'll need more space for the baby.
(d) Her father takes a better job.
2. Where does Anonymous go shopping in Part 8?
(d) New York City.
3. Why does the narrator worry about the new owners of her house?
(a) They might change their minds about buying the house.
(b) They don't seem as if they'll be able to pay for the house.
(c) She worries about what they'll do to the house once she and her family are gone.
(d) They seem very strange.
4. Who is Shelia?
(a) Anonymous's mother.
(b) Chris's boss.
(c) Anonymous's boss.
(d) Chris's mother.
5. What is the main problem in the main character's relationship with her father?
(a) He hits her.
(b) He is too strict.
(c) He is at work most of the time.
(d) He argues with her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bill and the narrator do shortly after she resolves not to use drugs?
2. Why does Anonymous say that she is thankful for her diary?
3. After her experience at the party, what does the narrator decide to ask Jill?
4. At the end of Part 1, the narrator's mood could best be described as:
5. What is the first drug that Chris and Anonymous start doing in Part 5?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)