|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How could the narrator's first experiences at her new school be described?
(a) Positive; she likes her teachers.
(b) Positive; she makes several new friends right away.
(c) Negative; she has too much homework.
(d) Negative; she feels like everyone dislikes her.
2. Anonymous wants to lose her her virginity to Roger, because she fears if she doesn't:
(a) He won't see her anymore.
(b) She'll be a virgin for the rest of her life.
(c) She'll be the only one in the school who hasn't "gone all the way."
(d) He'll tell everyone she's a loser.
3. Why are the narrator and her family moving to a new home?
(a) Their house burned down.
(b) Their house was robbed and they don't feel safe there anymore.
(c) Her mother is pregnant and they'll need more space for the baby.
(d) Her father takes a better job.
4. At the end of Part 1, the narrator's mood could best be described as:
5. What is narrator's father's profession?
(c) High school teacher.
(d) University professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason that the narrator worries about moving?
2. What is Beth's religious background?
3. Which of the following words best describes the main character's experience at Christmas?
4. What is the name of the first friend that the narrator makes at school in Part 2?
5. How does the narrator try to make herself feel better?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)