|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character is fascinated by Beth's religious views on:
(a) Dietary restrictions.
(d) Free speech.
2. What does Anonymous wonder about the other girls at school?
(a) If any of them are trying to go out with Roger.
(b) If any of their parents are as mean as hers.
(c) If any of them dislike their bodies like she does.
(d) If they would be friends with her.
3. Why can't the narrator sleep during Part 3?
(a) Her grandparents wake her up early to do chores.
(b) She feels guilty.
(c) She stays out late too much.
(d) She feels excited about her relationship with Bill.
4. How does the narrator begin to dress in the middle of Part 3?
(a) In "tomboy" clothes.
(b) In beaded and fringed clothes.
(c) In long, fancy dresses.
(d) In t-shirts and jeans.
5. What is the main character's name?
(b) Her name isn't revealed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes the main character's experience at Christmas?
2. What is one conflict that Anonymous has with her mother?
3. Why does the main character compare herself to Alice from Alice in Wonderland?
4. Anonymous wants to lose her her virginity to Roger, because she fears if she doesn't:
5. What does Richie make Anonymous do in Part 3 that disgusts her?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)