|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't the narrator sleep during Part 3?
(a) She feels guilty.
(b) Her grandparents wake her up early to do chores.
(c) She feels excited about her relationship with Bill.
(d) She stays out late too much.
2. What does Richie make Anonymous do in Part 3 that disgusts her?
(a) Go to a rave.
(b) Drink alcohol.
(c) Deal drugs to children.
(d) Kiss another boy.
3. How does the narrator intend to keep the diary a secret from now on?
(a) Lock it in a strongbox.
(b) Hide it in her dresser drawer.
(c) Hide it under her bed.
(d) Lock it in her school locker.
4. Where does the narrator live in Part 1?
(a) The exact setting is not revealed.
(b) Los Angeles, California.
(c) Portland, Oregon.
(d) San Francisco, California.
5. Why doesn't the narrator want to go her grandparents' house for the summer?
(a) She won't see Beth all summer.
(b) She won't see her family all summer.
(c) Her grandparents' house is spooky at night.
(d) She doesn't get along with her grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator reject Roger?
2. With whom does the main character have a date at the beginning of Part 3?
3. What happens as a result of the narrator's parents' criticism?
4. What is one reason that the narrator worries about moving?
5. Where does Beth have to go for the summer?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)