|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator feel for the first few days of her stay with her grandparents?
2. What is one reason that the narrator worries about moving?
(a) Her favorite store will be too far away.
(b) She'll be far away from her grandparents.
(c) She'll miss her old school.
(d) She doesn't like the new house.
3. To what drug is the narrator introduced on her date?
4. Why doesn't the narrator want to go her grandparents' house for the summer?
(a) Her grandparents' house is spooky at night.
(b) She won't see Beth all summer.
(c) She doesn't get along with her grandparents.
(d) She won't see her family all summer.
5. Why is Anonymous afraid to ask to her friends or her family about sex?
(a) She'll have to take a Sex-Ed course if a teacher finds out.
(b) They don't know anything anyway.
(c) They'll think she's a "dope."
(d) They'll think she's sleeping around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator worry about the new owners of her house?
2. What is the main problem in the main character's relationship with her father?
3. What does the narrator discover in Part 3 that briefly makes her happy?
4. Which drugs does the narrator convince the doctor to prescribe to her?
5. What was the "trigger" for the narrator's decision to move away with Chris?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)