1. What is the main character's name?
(c) Her name isn't revealed.
2. How old is the narrator at the beginning of the story?
3. Anonymous wants to lose her her virginity to Roger, because she fears if she doesn't:
(a) He'll tell everyone she's a loser.
(b) He won't see her anymore.
(c) She'll be the only one in the school who hasn't "gone all the way."
(d) She'll be a virgin for the rest of her life.
4. Why is Anonymous afraid to ask to her friends or her family about sex?
(a) They'll think she's a "dope."
(b) They'll think she's sleeping around.
(c) They don't know anything anyway.
(d) She'll have to take a Sex-Ed course if a teacher finds out.
5. Why is Anonymous upset about Roger at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) He won't take drugs with her.
(b) He dismissed her.
(c) He told her she was ugly.
(d) He cheated on her with another girl from school.
This section contains 5,348 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)