1. What is the main character's name?
(a) Her name isn't revealed.
2. How old is the narrator at the beginning of the story?
3. Anonymous wants to lose her her virginity to Roger, because she fears if she doesn't:
(a) She'll be the only one in the school who hasn't "gone all the way."
(b) She'll be a virgin for the rest of her life.
(c) He'll tell everyone she's a loser.
(d) He won't see her anymore.
4. Why is Anonymous afraid to ask to her friends or her family about sex?
(a) They don't know anything anyway.
(b) She'll have to take a Sex-Ed course if a teacher finds out.
(c) They'll think she's sleeping around.
(d) They'll think she's a "dope."
5. Why is Anonymous upset about Roger at the beginning of Part 1?
(a) He won't take drugs with her.
(b) He cheated on her with another girl from school.
(c) He told her she was ugly.
(d) He dismissed her.
This section contains 5,348 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)