|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are some descriptions of the resurrection that could raise some questions about the _____________ of the event.
2. What did Muhammed finally decide was worth breaking open the jar that he and his brothers found?
(a) It might contain gold.
(b) It might contain a map.
(c) It might have Christian teachings in it.
(d) It might be cursed.
3. Justin also wrote about the bravery and dignity of ____________ when they were put under terrible torture conditions.
4. Hippolytus accused the Bishop of Rome of ___________, claiming that he was treated like a common criminal and not as a Christian martyr.
5. The Catholic Church bases its authority on the shoes of the ___________, according to the text in this chapter.
(b) Tax men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bishop Irenaeus wrote the book "The Destruction and Overthrow of Falsely So-Called _____________."
2. The twelve ____________ had the authority to pass on their power to others, according to orthodox theory.
3. The orthodoxy tried to maintain its power and its legitimacy by striving against any _____________ criteria.
4. Where did members of the Egyptian government eventually spot the papyri that Muhammed had given away?
5. How many leather bound papyri were in the jar when Muhammed finally broke it open with his knife?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)