|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Gnostics called the orthodox view the faith of ___________, according to the text presented in the chapter.
(c) No one.
(d) The Lost.
2. What did Muhammed believe might be in the jar that he and his brothers found?
3. Justin speaks of a woman who was converted to Christianity by her teacher, ______________, and then she was a better person.
4. Citizens were _____________ immediately, but those who were non-citizens were tortured in public stadiums.
5. The orthodox church became increasingly suspicious of anyone who claimed the secret ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. There are some descriptions of the resurrection that could raise some questions about the _____________ of the event.
2. Marion concluded that there were ___________ because of the brutal God in the Old Testament and the compassionate God in the New Testament.
3. What is NOT one of the things which made Christianity an easy reach for the masses of people?
4. Who is one of the followers who did not recognize Jesus when he reappeared after the resurrection?
5. Tertullian turned away from the ____________ movement, joining a Montanist movement that featured a new prophecy.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)