|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sophia further assists Adam and Eve when she saves their descendants during the time of ____________.
(a) Noah's ark.
(b) The Black Plague.
(d) The crucifixion.
2. Who is one of the followers who did not recognize Jesus when he reappeared after the resurrection?
(d) Mary Magdalene.
3. Once committed to the Mother and Father of the world, the candidate undertook the secret sacrament of apolytrosis, or _________.
4. The language in many texts respects the idea of the female, though not in pagan terms, rather in presenting God as a Mother/Father ______.
5. Hippolytus accused the Bishop of Rome of ___________, claiming that he was treated like a common criminal and not as a Christian martyr.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did members of the Egyptian government eventually spot the papyri that Muhammed had given away?
2. Where did one of the most important archaeological events take place in 1945 according to the book?
3. The ___________, often called the Watchword of the Jewish faith, proclaims, "Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One."
4. Tertullian noted the way that _______ were so eagerly accepted in all facets of church society with great horror.
5. Ultimately, what happened to Justin who writes the letters which attempt to protect those in the Christian faith?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)