|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Gnostics were not only attacked by __________, but also by those who advanced the name of Christ.
2. The orthodox Christian looks at _____________ as a consequence of disbelief and of sin.
3. A Gnostic author speaks of a baptism of _________ rather than a baptism of water.
4. In Christianity, Judaism and in Islam, God is the king, lord, master, judge, and ____________.
5. There are some descriptions of the resurrection that could raise some questions about the _____________ of the event.
Short Answer Questions
1. A tradition developed that included the idea that __________ was the first to have seen Jesus after he rose from the dead.
2. What is another thing the many criteria did for the orthodox church? It consolidated ______________.
3. The structure of the Church remained in tact for many hundreds of years, surviving even the harsh winds of the _______________.
4. In the Gospel of Truth, there is a passage called the ____________ parable in which it's said that man acts as if he were sunk in sleep.
5. Where did one of the most important archaeological events take place in 1945 according to the book?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)