|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To the Romans, the Christians were seen as _____________ since they were also part of an illegal organization.
2. Tertullian was against the heretics that embraced the followings of Jesus, but who also denied the idea of _______________.
(a) The resurrection.
(b) The Holy Trinity.
(c) The Garden of Eden.
(d) The Apocalypse.
3. In the Apocryphon of John, the ____________ was the Holy Spirit as a part of the Holy Trinity.
4. The orthodox Christian looks at _____________ as a consequence of disbelief and of sin.
5. The vision of Jesus does not blink and it does not leave _____________ when it is moving in the world.
(b) The Church.
(c) The side of Peter.
(d) The Sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ today, according to the Catholic Church, is the only legitimate heir to the humble vestments of Peter.
2. The redefinition of who sees Jesus first is a tradition which first indicated that the direction of the _________ more than the importance of the doctrine.
3. As a result of Marcion's thoughts about the Bible, Iranaeus accused Marcion of _____________.
4. Sophia further assists Adam and Eve when she saves their descendants during the time of ____________.
5. When it came to discriminate as to the true Church, ______ pervaded even the sanctum of the orthodox.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)