|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of teacher was Raghib, the man who told Muhammed that the scrolls might be worth some money?
2. In Christianity, Judaism and in Islam, God is the king, lord, master, judge, and ____________.
3. What was the color of the earthenware jar that the Arabs in the area found to contain momentous records of early Christianity?
4. Some Gnostic authors see Sophia as the ___________ benevolently having provided the gift of self-awareness to Adam and to Eve.
5. The difference between Plato's doctrine of the soul's ______________ and the resurrection was that resurrection was real flesh reborn.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is the mixing of the _________________ with normal humanity that engenders the interpretation of the birth of Jesus.
2. In a newly discovered Nag Hammadi text, it says, "I am __________. I am both Mother and Father since I copulate with myself. I am the Womb, the All."
3. What is NOT one of the things which made Christianity an easy reach for the masses of people?
4. Jesus says that he will lead Mary, make her _______ so that she too may become a living spirit, resembling the others in the room.
5. In the Testimony of Truth, the text talks of a benign ____________ and a guileful Jehovah.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)