|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marcus offered the cup of wine and says into which ___________ may flow during the masses he gave.
2. The twelve ____________ had the authority to pass on their power to others, according to orthodox theory.
3. What kind of teacher was Raghib, the man who told Muhammed that the scrolls might be worth some money?
4. Who did Professor Giles Quispel persuade to try to buy the codices in order to study them further?
(a) British Museum.
(b) His father.
(c) Egyptian Museum.
(d) Jung Foundation.
5. The Catholic Church bases its authority on the shoes of the ___________, according to the text in this chapter.
(b) Tax men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Muhammed 'Ali and his brothers digging for?
2. The Gospel of the Egyptians from the Gnostic texts highlights the Great, Invisible ___________ in its lines.
3. After the death of Judas, the only real candidate for succession was ____________ who had also walked with Christ.
4. In Egyptian, Babylonian, Greek, North American Indian, and other faiths, the ____________ is a conspicuous component of the faith, sometimes to the exclusion of the masculine.
5. The finding of the earthenware jar became known as the Naj or the Nag ________________ find.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)