|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of the followers who did not recognize Jesus when he reappeared after the resurrection?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
2. The Romans believed in divine authority for __________, which eventually led to Inanaeus' death sentence for treason.
(a) Their gods.
(b) Their priests.
(c) Their men.
(d) Their teachers.
3. Paul's statements in his letters seem to indicate that there is a ______________ which he will go to.
(a) New church.
(b) New leader.
(c) Third heaven.
(d) Middle world.
4. There are some descriptions of the resurrection that could raise some questions about the _____________ of the event.
5. The resurrection was useful ____________, which is why it became such an important part of religious dogma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did one of the most important archaeological events take place in 1945 according to the book?
2. What does Jesus eat before the eyes of his disciples after he has risen from the death, according to some accounts?
3. The _________ today, according to the Catholic Church, is the only legitimate heir to the humble vestments of Peter.
4. In 1896, the amazing manuscript called the Gospel of _________ was found by a German Egyptologist.
5. Valentine did distinguish between the creator, architect of the World, also known as the ______________, and the actual foundational spirit of the universe.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)