|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The redefinition of who sees Jesus first is a tradition which first indicated that the direction of the _________ more than the importance of the doctrine.
2. The ___________, often called the Watchword of the Jewish faith, proclaims, "Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One."
3. What did Muhammed believe might be in the jar that he and his brothers found?
4. Who is one of the followers who did not recognize Jesus when he reappeared after the resurrection?
(c) Mary Magdalene.
5. "I believe in One God, Father Almighty, _________ of Heaven and Earth" is the Christian creed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tertullian wrote: "...this flesh, suffused with blood, built up with bones, interwoven with nerves.....was born and dies, undoubtedly _________."
2. However, in two other gospels, it is _____________ who sees Jesus after he has risen from the dead.
3. What did Muhammed finally decide was worth breaking open the jar that he and his brothers found?
4. The twelve ____________ had the authority to pass on their power to others, according to orthodox theory.
5. What were Muhammed 'Ali and his brothers digging for?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)