|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A tradition developed that included the idea that __________ was the first to have seen Jesus after he rose from the dead.
2. Where did one of the most important archaeological events take place in 1945 according to the book?
(a) Upper Egypt.
(b) Lower Egypt.
(c) Middle East.
3. Two separate versions of Paul's experience in Damascus have spectators hearing the voice, but only one account includes the _________.
(b) Burning bush.
4. The _________ today, according to the Catholic Church, is the only legitimate heir to the humble vestments of Peter.
5. In 1896, the amazing manuscript called the Gospel of _________ was found by a German Egyptologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. However, in two other gospels, it is _____________ who sees Jesus after he has risen from the dead.
2. Paul's statements in his letters seem to indicate that there is a ______________ which he will go to.
3. Bishop Irenaeus wrote the book "The Destruction and Overthrow of Falsely So-Called _____________."
4. Where did members of the Egyptian government eventually spot the papyri that Muhammed had given away?
5. What did the brothers devour as a part of their avenging of the death of their father by a murderer?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)