|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of teacher was Raghib, the man who told Muhammed that the scrolls might be worth some money?
2. In 1896, the amazing manuscript called the Gospel of _________ was found by a German Egyptologist.
3. What does Jesus eat before the eyes of his disciples after he has risen from the death, according to some accounts?
(a) Goat meat.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(c) Broiled fish.
4. The Gospel of the Egyptians from the Gnostic texts highlights the Great, Invisible ___________ in its lines.
5. Another Gnostic text, the Gospel of ____________, highlighted a relationship between Mary Magdalene and Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Valentinian Exposition speaks of God as a ____________, and no one was before him, according to the text of this chapter.
2. What did the brothers devour as a part of their avenging of the death of their father by a murderer?
3. Some say that the Christian creed was written to specifically exclude ___________ and his followers who were not following the creed.
4. The finding of the earthenware jar became known as the Naj or the Nag ________________ find.
5. Valentine did distinguish between the creator, architect of the World, also known as the ______________, and the actual foundational spirit of the universe.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)