|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Gospel of the Egyptians from the Gnostic texts highlights the Great, Invisible ___________ in its lines.
2. Paul says that "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of __________" in one of his statements about the resurrection.
3. Two separate versions of Paul's experience in Damascus have spectators hearing the voice, but only one account includes the _________.
(d) Burning bush.
4. The finding of the earthenware jar became known as the Naj or the Nag ________________ find.
5. In 1896, the amazing manuscript called the Gospel of _________ was found by a German Egyptologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the followers who did not recognize Jesus when he reappeared after the resurrection?
2. Pagels points out that the ___________ may be the key building block of orthodox Christianity.
3. What did the brothers devour as a part of their avenging of the death of their father by a murderer?
4. Where did members of the Egyptian government eventually spot the papyri that Muhammed had given away?
5. What was the color of the earthenware jar that the Arabs in the area found to contain momentous records of early Christianity?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)