|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The redefinition of who sees Jesus first is a tradition which first indicated that the direction of the _________ more than the importance of the doctrine.
2. The difference between Plato's doctrine of the soul's ______________ and the resurrection was that resurrection was real flesh reborn.
3. John, emotionally distraught over the crucifixion, announces the Trinity as the Father, Mother and __________.
4. Two separate versions of Paul's experience in Damascus have spectators hearing the voice, but only one account includes the _________.
(d) Burning bush.
5. In Christianity, Judaism and in Islam, God is the king, lord, master, judge, and ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Egyptian, Babylonian, Greek, North American Indian, and other faiths, the ____________ is a conspicuous component of the faith, sometimes to the exclusion of the masculine.
2. There are some descriptions of the resurrection that could raise some questions about the _____________ of the event.
3. What does Jesus eat before the eyes of his disciples after he has risen from the death, according to some accounts?
4. However, in two other gospels, it is _____________ who sees Jesus after he has risen from the dead.
5. Pagels recounts how in the story of _________ that Jesus tells his disciples to reach out and touch him to show he is flesh and bones.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)