1. Where did one of the most important archaeological events take place in 1945 according to the book?
(b) Middle East.
(c) Lower Egypt.
(d) Upper Egypt.
2. What was the color of the earthenware jar that the Arabs in the area found to contain momentous records of early Christianity?
3. What were Muhammed 'Ali and his brothers digging for?
4. The finding of the earthenware jar became known as the Naj or the Nag ________________ find.
5. What did Muhammed not want to do when he first found the jar during the dig with his brothers?
(a) Break it.
(b) Give it away.
(c) Touch it.
(d) Sell it.
6. What did Muhammed believe might be in the jar that he and his brothers found?
7. What did Muhammed finally decide was worth breaking open the jar that he and his brothers found?
(a) It might have Christian teachings in it.
(b) It might be cursed.
(c) It might contain gold.
(d) It might contain a map.
This section contains 4,174 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)