|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
2. Who gives Eve information about David's whereabouts?
3. What does Eve threaten the manager with if he doesn't stop the broadcast?
4. Why does Eve decide to attend Roarke's party?
5. What does Dr. Mira tell Eve when she asks what she thinks about a woman who can't sleep without a specific man?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Eve respond to Roarke's diversion?
2. What does Marco say to Eve when she tries to apologize to him?
3. What does Eve remind David's lawyers of as they begin the in custody interview?
4. What information does Feeney share with Eve about David?
5. What does Eve realize after listening to Nadine's transmission?
6. What does David say after Eve reads him his rights?
7. What does Chief Tibble tell Eve when he has her alone?
8. What plan does Eve come up with in regards to C.J.?
9. What does Eve notice when she enters channel 75 and how does she feel about it?
10. Who is with Mrs. Whitney when Eve goes to her home to interview her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is commander Whitney a good cop? Why or why not? How does Whitney compare to Chief Tibble? Which would you deem the better cop? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Roarke gives Eve many gifts when it seems to upset her? Do you think he should continue to do this? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Eve feel unsettled in family atmospheres? Do you think this is typical of foster children? If so, why? If not, why do you think Eve particularly feels this way?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)