|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larinda want in exchange for information about C.J.?
2. Who does Eve order Feeney to run a check on?
3. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
4. What is Eve accused of by one of the Angelina family members?
5. What does Eve think about Marco's confession?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eve remind David's lawyers of as they begin the in custody interview?
2. What information does Feeney share with Eve about David?
3. What does C.J. tell Eve he is embarrassed about?
4. What does David say after Eve reads him his rights?
5. What information does Eve learn from Feeney about C.J.'s childhood?
6. What does Mrs. Whitney tell Eve about the money she transferred to David's account?
7. How does Eve respond to Roarke's diversion?
8. Who is with Mrs. Whitney when Eve goes to her home to interview her?
9. What plan does Eve come up with in regards to C.J.?
10. What does Roarke decide to do when he enters her office and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe in detail how Eve reacts to Chief Whitney's constant comments about family. Why do you think he uses these barbs with her? Do you think they are fair? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways do Eve's personal feelings affect the investigation? Do you think cops should be affected by personal feelings? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Eve utilizes herself as bait in the novel. Do you think this is a sound strategy? Should police officers uses themselves blatantly as bait? Why or why not?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)