|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eve think this victim is Nadine?
2. Why does Eve decide to attend Roarke's party?
3. What does Eve threaten to do at David's house when he doesn't answer?
4. Why can't Feeney find any clues in Yvonne's diary?
5. Who does Eve thinks has been killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Eve learn from Feeney about C.J.'s childhood?
2. What happens once Marco is arrested?
3. Who is with Mrs. Whitney when Eve goes to her home to interview her?
4. What does Marco say to Eve when she tries to apologize to him?
5. What does David say after Eve reads him his rights?
6. How does Eve respond to Roarke's diversion?
7. What does Eve remind David's lawyers of as they begin the in custody interview?
8. What does Chief Tibble tell Eve when he has her alone?
9. What does Roarke decide to do when he enters her office and why?
10. How does Roarke react to the way Marco is speaking to Eve at the party?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Eve seem so determined to defend the victim? How does this belief lead to later repercussions for Eve? Do you think these repercussions are fair? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In what way does the character of Eve show brave characteristics? Do you think it is important for her to be brave? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How would you describe the relationship between Eve and Chief Tibble? Do you think her meeting with him was helpful or not? Why do you feel this way?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)