|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
2. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
3. What does Eve think about Marco's confession?
4. Why does David tell Eve he left the scene?
5. What does Eve find in the Angelini's brownstone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Whitney tell Eve about the money she transferred to David's account?
2. What plan does Eve come up with in regards to C.J.?
3. What does David tell Eve he saw while he was sitting in his car outside channel 75?
4. How would you describe Chief Tibble?
5. What does C.J. tell Eve he is embarrassed about?
6. What does David say after Eve reads him his rights?
7. What happens once Marco is arrested?
8. What information does Eve learn from Feeney about C.J.'s childhood?
9. What happens after Eve presents her evidence to Whitney?
10. What does Eve notice when she enters channel 75 and how does she feel about it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is commander Whitney a good cop? Why or why not? How does Whitney compare to Chief Tibble? Which would you deem the better cop? Why?
Essay Topic 2
How does Eve develop relationships? Why do you think she is so reserved? Do you think she is justified in the way she approaches relationships? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Feeney defend Eve to the Commander? Why do you think their relationship is so strong?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)