|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roarke define his relationship with Yvonne?
2. What does Roarke tell Eve he is through doing?
3. Who does Eve suspect as having murdered Cicely?
4. How does Eve know Feeney?
5. In what city does this story take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Mira say when Eve asks her if she thinks Roarke is the killer and how does this make Eve feel?
2. When Eve enthusiastically approaches Eve to talk all about Roarke what happens?
3. Where does Eve go after the service and why does she go there?
4. Where is Prosecuting Attorney Towers' body discovered and what appears to have happened to her?
5. What does Randall tell Eve after she travels all the way to Rome to hear his side of the story?
6. What was Slade charged with on Sector 38?
7. How does Eve make the killer seem when she lets Nadine interview her?
8. What does Feeney see when he leaves the service and finds Eve and what is she doing?
9. Why does Eve dread seeing Dr. Mira?
10. What does Feeney share about his ability to gather information from Cicely's communication devices?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Eve's work ethic. Do you think her work ethic helps or hinders things? Is her work ethic one you would strive to have? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Eve has flashbacks and nightmares? How does stress affect these dreams? Why do you think she has fewer dreams when she is with Roarke?
Essay Topic 3
Is commander Whitney a good cop? Why or why not? How does Whitney compare to Chief Tibble? Which would you deem the better cop? Why?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)