|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event tells the reader that Eve most likely loves Roarke?
2. Which of the following must be true about the killer?
3. Which of the following is the most appropriate term to describe Eve's decision to visit and interview Marco Angelini?
4. What does Eve Dallas wonder about as she first views Cicely's body?
5. Who does Eve plan on using as bait?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Eve shocked to realize about PA Towers?
2. How does Eve make the killer seem when she lets Nadine interview her?
3. What doe Nadine and Eve discuss and what do they decide is the best course of action?
4. What does Eve demand to know from Summerset and what is his response?
5. What is Roarke's gift to Eve before he leaves to go on his trip?
6. What does Eve pull out and show to Roarke and how does he react to her declaration?
7. What does Roarke ask Eve when she prepares to leave for the day?
8. Who does Eve tell Feeney is her new prime suspect and why does she feel that way?
9. What does Feeney see when he leaves the service and finds Eve and what is she doing?
10. Where does Eve head after leaving Roarke's house and why does she go to this location?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way does the author foreshadow the details of the ultimate perpetrator throughout the novel? Do you believe the author uses foreshadowing correctly? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Eve seem so determined to defend the victim? How does this belief lead to later repercussions for Eve? Do you think these repercussions are fair? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Feeney defend Eve to the Commander? Why do you think their relationship is so strong?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)