|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mavis at the Blue Squirrel?
2. Which of the terms best describes how Eve seems when she tells Roarke that she loves him?
3. How does Eve feel about meeting Nadine and bringing her up-to-date?
4. Why does C.J. misuse facts?
5. What is the only connection Eve has found in the case?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Eve make the killer seem when she lets Nadine interview her?
2. What realization does Eve come to when she is retracing Cicely's steps about the murder?
3. What doe Nadine and Eve discuss and what do they decide is the best course of action?
4. Why does Eve decide to go to Roarke's home and what does this decision imply about Eve personally?
5. When Eve asks Feeney why he is joining the case, what does he tell her and how does Eve respond?
6. What is really bothering Eve about Roarke and Yvonne's connection?
7. What does Eve warn C.J. about and how does he turn the tables on her?
8. What is Eve shocked to realize about PA Towers?
9. What does Nadine finally realize about Eve as she begins to walk out of Eve's office and what does Nadine do next?
10. What happens after Eve is finished interviewing Marco Angelini and what does she tell Feeney to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Eve develop relationships? Why do you think she is so reserved? Do you think she is justified in the way she approaches relationships? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways do Eve's personal feelings affect the investigation? Do you think cops should be affected by personal feelings? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what way does the character of Eve show brave characteristics? Do you think it is important for her to be brave? Why or why not?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)