|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roarke tell Eve he is through doing?
2. What message does Eve receive at one a.m.?
3. Why is Mavis at the Blue Squirrel?
4. Which of the following must be true about the killer?
5. What does Nadine accuse Eve of being?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eve pull out and show to Roarke and how does he react to her declaration?
2. What does C.J. Morse hint at when he calls Eve about the murder?
3. Why does Eve dread seeing Dr. Mira?
4. How does Eve react to the gift that Roarke has given her and what is his reaction to her?
5. What do Eve and Feeney know about the new lead Feeney uncovered about his wife and how do they feel about approaching the Commander about it?
6. What happens when Eve tries to leave Roarke's house after questioning him?
7. What conclusion does Eve come to in regard to George Hammet and Cicely's murder?
8. Where does Eve go after the service and why does she go there?
9. What does Eve do to get back at C.J. Morse?
10. What kind of club is the Blue Squirrel and how does Eve react to it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Feeney defend Eve to the Commander? Why do you think their relationship is so strong?
Essay Topic 2
Is commander Whitney a good cop? Why or why not? How does Whitney compare to Chief Tibble? Which would you deem the better cop? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Eve seem so determined to defend the victim? How does this belief lead to later repercussions for Eve? Do you think these repercussions are fair? Why or why not?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)