|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve threaten the manager with if he doesn't stop the broadcast?
(a) Destroying his equipment.
(b) Being arrested.
(c) Having the FCC investigate them closely.
(d) Having his station black listed by the police department.
2. After interviewing Mrs. Whitney, who does Eve have Feeney try to track down?
3. What does Dr. Mira tell Eve when she asks what she thinks about a woman who can't sleep without a specific man?
(a) She thinks the two are too close.
(b) She thinks it is not normal.
(c) She thinks that woman is in love.
(d) She thinks the man controls the woman.
4. Who is waiting for Eve in her office when she arrives at her office?
(d) Dr. Mira.
5. What does Dr. Mira believe David would do if he were in trouble?
(a) Hide behind a shield of some sort.
(b) Lash out viciously.
(c) Run away from the trouble.
(d) Turn to his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
2. What is David's initial reaction to Eve's questions?
3. Why does Eve finally decide to arrest David?
4. In what way is Mirina different?
5. What do Feeney and Eve believe will happen to Marco once David is released?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eve remind David's lawyers of as they begin the in custody interview?
2. How would you describe Chief Tibble?
3. What happens once Marco is arrested?
4. What does David say after Eve reads him his rights?
5. What plan does Eve come up with in regards to C.J.?
6. What does Roarke decide to do when he enters her office and why?
7. What does Marco say to Eve when she tries to apologize to him?
8. Who is with Mrs. Whitney when Eve goes to her home to interview her?
9. How does Eve respond to Roarke's diversion?
10. What does Eve realize after listening to Nadine's transmission?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)