|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
(a) She saw David with a knife.
(b) She saw a man in a dark coat closing an umbrella.
(c) She saw Cicely on the night of her murder.
(d) She saw Yvonne the night of her murder.
2. Who does Eve turn to after she learns that the knife doesn't match?
(a) Commander Whitney.
(b) Dr. Mira.
3. Why does Eve decide to attend Roarke's party?
(a) Because the chief and commander will be there.
(b) To apologize to Marco.
(c) To relax for a minute or two.
(d) To provoke C.J.
4. What evidence did Peabody find first in C.J.'s apartment?
(c) Nadine's raincoat.
(d) Purple umbrella.
5. Who confirms that no one touched the body until Eve arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
2. Who gives Eve information about David's whereabouts?
3. Why is C.J. furious with Eve?
4. Who contacts Eve during the party?
5. Who comes into Eve's office just as she is sitting down?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Roarke react to the way Marco is speaking to Eve at the party?
2. What happens after Eve presents her evidence to Whitney?
3. What does C.J. tell Eve he is embarrassed about?
4. What happens once Marco is arrested?
5. What does Marco say to Eve when she tries to apologize to him?
6. What does Eve remember C.J. Morse telling her in regard to Louise?
7. What plan does Eve come up with in regards to C.J.?
8. How would you describe Chief Tibble?
9. What does Mrs. Whitney tell Eve about the money she transferred to David's account?
10. What does Roarke decide to do when he enters her office and why?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)