|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roarke ask Eve after C.J. is dead?
(a) To take him home.
(b) To go find Nadine.
(c) To go on vacation with him.
(d) To marry him.
2. How does Marco tell Eve he knows she is wrong about the killer?
(a) He was with David during the murders.
(b) He saw someone else do it.
(c) He has faith in his son.
(d) He confesses himself.
3. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
(a) Picture of Eve.
4. Who tackles C.J. as he wrestles with Eve?
5. What does Dr. Mira believe David would do if he were in trouble?
(a) Hide behind a shield of some sort.
(b) Lash out viciously.
(c) Run away from the trouble.
(d) Turn to his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Nadine prepare the interview of Eve for the air?
2. What does Larinda want in exchange for information about C.J.?
3. What evidence did Peabody find first in C.J.'s apartment?
4. Why does Eve think this victim is Nadine?
5. What does Louise take with her when she leaves to go get cigarettes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is with Mrs. Whitney when Eve goes to her home to interview her?
2. What does Roarke decide to do when he enters her office and why?
3. What does Eve realize after listening to Nadine's transmission?
4. What does Eve remember C.J. Morse telling her in regard to Louise?
5. What does Eve notice when she enters channel 75 and how does she feel about it?
6. What does David tell Eve he saw while he was sitting in his car outside channel 75?
7. What does Eve remind David's lawyers of as they begin the in custody interview?
8. What does David say after Eve reads him his rights?
9. What information does Eve learn from Feeney about C.J.'s childhood?
10. What does Chief Tibble tell Eve when he has her alone?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)