|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roarke ask Eve after C.J. is dead?
(a) To go on vacation with him.
(b) To go find Nadine.
(c) To take him home.
(d) To marry him.
2. What does Eve say after Mirina leaves?
(a) She deserved the attack.
(b) She is just doing her job.
(c) She wants removed from the case.
(d) She doesn't understand family.
3. Why does Feeney interrupt Eve's session with Dr. Mira?
(a) The murder weapon has been found.
(b) The commander wants her.
(c) He has found new evidence.
(d) A news report.
4. Why does Eve decide to attend Roarke's party?
(a) To provoke C.J.
(b) Because the chief and commander will be there.
(c) To apologize to Marco.
(d) To relax for a minute or two.
5. What does Louise take with her when she leaves to go get cigarettes?
(a) Her purple umbrella.
(b) C.J.'s rain boots.
(c) Her favorite purse.
(d) Nadine's raincoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. After interviewing Mrs. Whitney, who does Eve have Feeney try to track down?
2. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
3. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
4. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
5. How does Eve feel about Chief Tibble?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens once Marco is arrested?
2. What does C.J. tell Eve he is embarrassed about?
3. How would you describe Chief Tibble?
4. What plan does Eve come up with in regards to C.J.?
5. What happens after Eve presents her evidence to Whitney?
6. What does Chief Tibble tell Eve when he has her alone?
7. What does David tell Eve he saw while he was sitting in his car outside channel 75?
8. How does Eve respond to Roarke's diversion?
9. Who is with Mrs. Whitney when Eve goes to her home to interview her?
10. What does Eve remember C.J. Morse telling her in regard to Louise?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)