|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eve describe how Whitney is handling the murder?
(a) He is devastated.
(b) She cannot read his feelings.
(c) He is angry about the situation.
(d) He cannot think straight.
2. What does Eve earn from Nadine with her sense of justice?
3. What does Eve tell Roarke that she needs help from him to do?
(a) Find the real killer.
(b) Figure out what kind of person Yvonne was.
(c) Disqualify him as a suspect.
(d) Survive and live the rest of her life.
4. How does Eve know Commander Whitney saw the news broadcast?
(a) He comes to her office.
(b) She is called by Chief Tibble's office.
(c) She is summoned to his office.
(d) The commander's wife calls her privately.
5. Where does Mirina want to talk to Eve?
(a) Roarke's home.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) Cop central.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Summerset hold?
2. How does Eve react to the fact that Roarke seems to know her so well?
3. What does Eve's visitor in her office tell her about the investigation?
4. Who does Eve suspect as having murdered Cicely?
5. What event tells the reader that Eve most likely loves Roarke?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eve find when she arrives at the second murder scene?
2. What does Roarke ask Eve when she prepares to leave for the day?
3. What conclusion does Eve come to in regard to George Hammet and Cicely's murder?
4. What does C.J. Morse hint at when he calls Eve about the murder?
5. Where does Eve head after leaving Roarke's house and why does she go to this location?
6. Why does Dr. Mira tell Eve about her own rape?
7. What is really bothering Eve about Roarke and Yvonne's connection?
8. What realization does Eve come to when she is retracing Cicely's steps about the murder?
9. Why does Eve decide to go to Roarke's home and what does this decision imply about Eve personally?
10. What was Slade charged with on Sector 38?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)