|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes Eve's relationship with Mavis?
(a) They tolerate each other.
(b) A safe haven.
(d) Basic friendship.
2. How does Eve describe how Whitney is handling the murder?
(a) He cannot think straight.
(b) She cannot read his feelings.
(c) He is devastated.
(d) He is angry about the situation.
3. Who is Marco Angelini?
(a) Cicely's ex-husband.
(b) Cicely's boyfriend.
(c) Cicely's boss.
(d) Cicely's next target.
4. What does Eve do after she sees C.J.'s news report the day after the murder?
(a) She goes to Roarke for comfort.
(b) She charges out of the door.
(c) She calls the commander immediately.
(d) She sits down and develops a plan.
5. What profession did the second murder victim practice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Mira insist Eve have before they start discussing the crimes?
2. How does it make Eve feel to think that she cannot stop thinking about Roarke?
3. What does Crack demand before he will share information with Eve about Cicely?
4. What position does Summerset hold?
5. Which of the following terms best describes the feelings between Eve and C.J. Morse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Prosecuting Attorney Towers' body discovered and what appears to have happened to her?
2. What does Roarke ask Eve when she prepares to leave for the day?
3. What happens when Eve is summoned to her Commander's office?
4. What happens when Eve tries to leave Roarke's house after questioning him?
5. How is Eve feeling when she arrives at Dr. Mira's office?
6. Why does Dr. Mira tell Eve about her own rape?
7. What was Slade charged with on Sector 38?
8. Where does Eve go after the service and why does she go there?
9. What realization does Eve come to when she is retracing Cicely's steps about the murder?
10. What conclusion does Eve come to in regard to George Hammet and Cicely's murder?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)