|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve point out to Dr. Mira is the only connection beside Roarke the victims share?
2. How does Eve get to meet with Mirina?
(a) Roarke's car.
(b) Private plane.
(c) Her police issued car.
(d) Roarke's jet.
3. Why does Eve believe Cicely's family could get away with being involved in her murder?
(a) They all have been telling regular lies.
(b) They are not what they seem on the surface.
(c) No one is being honest with her.
(d) They are very wealthy.
4. What does Eve Dallas wonder about as she first views Cicely's body?
(a) Who could commit such a violent crime.
(b) Where her partner is at this time.
(c) The victim and life.
(d) What the victim was doing in this neighborhood.
5. Who does C.J. Morse indicate may be linked to the crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roarke act when he gives Eve the gift?
2. What position does Summerset hold?
3. Which of the following is the most appropriate term to describe Eve's decision to visit and interview Marco Angelini?
4. Who does Eve find in her office when she returns from the Five Moons?
5. What job does Crack offer to Eve?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Eve shocked to realize about PA Towers?
2. What does C.J. Morse hint at when he calls Eve about the murder?
3. What is really bothering Eve about Roarke and Yvonne's connection?
4. What does Nadine finally realize about Eve as she begins to walk out of Eve's office and what does Nadine do next?
5. Where does Eve go after the service and why does she go there?
6. How is Eve feeling when she arrives at Dr. Mira's office?
7. What does Roarke tell Eve as he leaves for the day and what does she do in response?
8. What happens when Eve senses that Roarke is in the bathroom with her while she is relaxing in a bath?
9. Who was David Angelini and what did Feeney uncover about him?
10. What does Feeney share about his ability to gather information from Cicely's communication devices?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)