|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve Dallas wonder about as she first views Cicely's body?
(a) Who could commit such a violent crime.
(b) Where her partner is at this time.
(c) The victim and life.
(d) What the victim was doing in this neighborhood.
2. Which of the terms best describes how Eve seems when she tells Roarke that she loves him?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She is shy.
(c) She is enthusiastic.
(d) She is angry.
3. When Eve and Feeney are at Cicely's apartment what does Eve begin to think the murder had to do with?
(a) Cicely's love life.
(b) Cicely's children.
(c) Cicely's work.
(d) A random act of violence.
4. What unsettles Eve about the service?
(a) Her fight with Roarke.
(b) Being inside a church.
(c) Family atmosphere.
(d) The amount of reporters.
5. Who is Marco Angelini?
(a) Cicely's next target.
(b) Cicely's boss.
(c) Cicely's boyfriend.
(d) Cicely's ex-husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cicely go out on the night of her murder?
2. How does Eve react to the gift she is given?
3. What job does Crack offer to Eve?
4. Why does Eve believe Cicely's family could get away with being involved in her murder?
5. How does Eve exercise her orneriness when she arrives at Roarke's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What doe Nadine and Eve discuss and what do they decide is the best course of action?
2. What does Nadine finally realize about Eve as she begins to walk out of Eve's office and what does Nadine do next?
3. What does Randall tell Eve after she travels all the way to Rome to hear his side of the story?
4. What realization does Eve come to when she is retracing Cicely's steps about the murder?
5. Where does Eve go after the service and why does she go there?
6. When Eve asks Feeney why he is joining the case, what does he tell her and how does Eve respond?
7. Where is Prosecuting Attorney Towers' body discovered and what appears to have happened to her?
8. What does C.J. Morse hint at when he calls Eve about the murder?
9. What does Feeney see when he leaves the service and finds Eve and what is she doing?
10. How does Eve react to the gift that Roarke has given her and what is his reaction to her?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)