|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does C.J. Morse indicate may be linked to the crime?
2. Who does Eve notice at the scene of the murder right away?
(a) Commander Whitney.
(d) C.J. Morse.
3. What do David and Randall share?
(a) They gamble together.
(b) They share ownership in the business.
(c) A secret relationship.
(d) A love for Mirina.
4. Who does Eve contact in order to exact her own revenge against C.J.?
5. Which of the following questions does Eve ask Commander Whitney about the victim?
(a) Whether or not his wife new her.
(b) Whether or not he would be heading the investigation.
(c) Whether or not they had a sexual relationship.
(d) Whether or not she was expected to give the case special treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eve doing when C.J. Morse calls?
2. Which of the following terms best describes the feelings between Eve and C.J. Morse?
3. What does Roarke tell Eve he is through doing?
4. What does Eve think it seems like when she finally sees Roarke?
5. How much money has David Angelini withdrawn over the last six months?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eve warn C.J. about and how does he turn the tables on her?
2. What is really bothering Eve about Roarke and Yvonne's connection?
3. What does C.J. Morse hint at when he calls Eve about the murder?
4. What happens when Eve tries to leave Roarke's house after questioning him?
5. What happens after Eve is finished interviewing Marco Angelini and what does she tell Feeney to do?
6. When Eve asks Feeney why he is joining the case, what does he tell her and how does Eve respond?
7. Why does Dr. Mira tell Eve about her own rape?
8. What do Eve and Feeney know about the new lead Feeney uncovered about his wife and how do they feel about approaching the Commander about it?
9. What does Eve demand to know from Summerset and what is his response?
10. What happens when Eve senses that Roarke is in the bathroom with her while she is relaxing in a bath?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)