|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eve feel when she is told there is a new female victim?
2. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
(a) Eve's attitude.
(b) Thoughts of his new promotion.
(c) Finding the killer before Eve.
(d) Louise's eyes.
3. Who is waiting for Eve in her office when she arrives at her office?
(a) Dr. Mira.
4. What does Chief Tibble order Eve to do?
(a) Hold a press conference.
(b) Release David and Marco.
(c) Resign from the case.
(d) Stop seeing Roarke.
5. Who helps Nadine prepare the interview of Eve for the air?
6. What does Roarke ask Eve after C.J. is dead?
(a) To take him home.
(b) To go find Nadine.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To go on vacation with him.
7. Who does Eve turn to after she learns that the knife doesn't match?
(b) Dr. Mira.
(c) Commander Whitney.
8. What does Dr. Mira tell Eve when she asks what she thinks about a woman who can't sleep without a specific man?
(a) She thinks that woman is in love.
(b) She thinks it is not normal.
(c) She thinks the man controls the woman.
(d) She thinks the two are too close.
9. What promise does Eve make to Louise's mother?
(a) She will have Nadine call them.
(b) She will find justice for her daughter.
(c) She will set up a special interview for them.
(d) She will contact them when she finds the killer.
10. Why can't Feeney find any clues in Yvonne's diary?
(a) He couldn't break her security code.
(b) He isn't able to find the rest of the diary.
(c) He didn't know the people she referred to.
(d) She used a code only she understood.
11. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She has to go to Roarke's party.
(b) She has to find C.J.
(c) She needs to find Nadine.
(d) She has to fill in the commander.
12. What does Louise take with her when she leaves to go get cigarettes?
(a) Her purple umbrella.
(b) C.J.'s rain boots.
(c) Nadine's raincoat.
(d) Her favorite purse.
13. What does Larinda Mars' job?
(a) News reporter.
(b) Social reporter.
(c) Nadine's assistant.
(d) C.J.'s assistant.
14. Why does Feeney interrupt Eve's session with Dr. Mira?
(a) He has found new evidence.
(b) The commander wants her.
(c) The murder weapon has been found.
(d) A news report.
15. What is David's initial reaction to Eve's questions?
(a) He denies being there.
(b) He claims his innocence.
(c) He tells her he witnessed the murder.
(d) He confesses to the crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. After interviewing Mrs. Whitney, who does Eve have Feeney try to track down?
2. Why does Eve request Peabody to back her up at C.J.'s apartment?
3. How did David know Yvonne?
4. Why is C.J. furious with Eve?
5. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)