|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tackles C.J. as he wrestles with Eve?
2. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
(a) She saw Cicely on the night of her murder.
(b) She saw a man in a dark coat closing an umbrella.
(c) She saw David with a knife.
(d) She saw Yvonne the night of her murder.
3. Why does Feeney interrupt Eve's session with Dr. Mira?
(a) The murder weapon has been found.
(b) He has found new evidence.
(c) The commander wants her.
(d) A news report.
4. What is David's initial reaction to Eve's questions?
(a) He tells her he witnessed the murder.
(b) He confesses to the crime.
(c) He denies being there.
(d) He claims his innocence.
5. Why does Eve get even more worried about Nadine after talking to Louise's parents?
(a) Nadine cannot be found anywhere.
(b) Nadine told Louise's parents she knows who the killer is.
(c) Nadine didn't attend Louise's service.
(d) Nadine never called Louise's parents.
6. Who gives Eve information about David's whereabouts?
(c) Mrs. Whitney.
(d) Neighborhood kid.
7. Who contacts Eve during the party?
8. Who helps Nadine prepare the interview of Eve for the air?
9. What promise does Eve make to Louise's mother?
(a) She will have Nadine call them.
(b) She will set up a special interview for them.
(c) She will find justice for her daughter.
(d) She will contact them when she finds the killer.
10. What does Chief Tibble order Eve to do?
(a) Hold a press conference.
(b) Resign from the case.
(c) Stop seeing Roarke.
(d) Release David and Marco.
11. How does the Commander react to the arrest?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is distressed.
(c) He is furious.
(d) He is relieved.
12. After interviewing Mrs. Whitney, who does Eve have Feeney try to track down?
13. Who does Eve thinks has been killed?
14. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
(a) She is at the police station.
(b) She took time off.
(c) She is at Lousie's funeral.
(d) She is out on a case.
15. Why does Eve decide to attend Roarke's party?
(a) To provoke C.J.
(b) To apologize to Marco.
(c) Because the chief and commander will be there.
(d) To relax for a minute or two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eve threaten to do at David's house when he doesn't answer?
2. What does Eve find in the Angelini's brownstone?
3. Who does Eve turn to after she learns that the knife doesn't match?
4. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
5. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)