|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Feeney find any clues in Yvonne's diary?
(a) He isn't able to find the rest of the diary.
(b) He didn't know the people she referred to.
(c) She used a code only she understood.
(d) He couldn't break her security code.
2. In what way is Mirina different?
(a) She is dressing totally differently.
(b) She is threatening and abusive.
(c) She is asking for illegal help from the Commander.
(d) She no longer seems weak.
3. What does Dr. Mira tell Eve when she asks what she thinks about a woman who can't sleep without a specific man?
(a) She thinks it is not normal.
(b) She thinks the man controls the woman.
(c) She thinks the two are too close.
(d) She thinks that woman is in love.
4. Why does Feeney interrupt Eve's session with Dr. Mira?
(a) The murder weapon has been found.
(b) He has found new evidence.
(c) A news report.
(d) The commander wants her.
5. Who tackles C.J. as he wrestles with Eve?
6. Who found Louise's body?
(b) Security guard.
7. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
(a) Finding the killer before Eve.
(b) Eve's attitude.
(c) Louise's eyes.
(d) Thoughts of his new promotion.
8. How does Marco tell Eve he knows she is wrong about the killer?
(a) He has faith in his son.
(b) He saw someone else do it.
(c) He confesses himself.
(d) He was with David during the murders.
9. Who does C.J. blame for Louise's death?
10. Who is waiting for Eve in her office when she arrives at her office?
(a) Dr. Mira.
11. What does Eve say after Mirina leaves?
(a) She deserved the attack.
(b) She is just doing her job.
(c) She doesn't understand family.
(d) She wants removed from the case.
12. How did David know Yvonne?
(a) He was in negotiations with her about a movie.
(b) They were opening a business together.
(c) He was her illegitmate son.
(d) They were romantically involved.
13. Who comes into Eve's office just as she is sitting down?
(b) Mrs. Whitney.
14. What evidence did Peabody find first in C.J.'s apartment?
(a) Purple umbrella.
(b) Nadine's raincoat.
15. Who contacts Eve during the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
2. How does Roarke react to Marco's statements to Eve about being a media whore?
3. What does Larinda Mars' job?
4. Why does Eve finally decide to arrest David?
5. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)