Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chief Tibble order Eve to do?
(a) Hold a press conference.
(b) Release David and Marco.
(c) Stop seeing Roarke.
(d) Resign from the case.
2. Who tackles C.J. as he wrestles with Eve?
3. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
(a) She is out on a case.
(b) She is at Lousie's funeral.
(c) She is at the police station.
(d) She took time off.
4. How does Eve feel about Chief Tibble?
(a) Respect and fear.
(b) Determined and hopeful.
(c) Pride and reassurance.
(d) Unsure of her feelings.
5. What does Eve threaten to do at David's house when he doesn't answer?
(a) To look for him somewhere else.
(b) To get more help to find him.
(c) To get a warrant.
(d) To get some sleep.
6. Who found Louise's body?
(c) Security guard.
7. What does Larinda Mars' job?
(a) Nadine's assistant.
(b) Social reporter.
(c) News reporter.
(d) C.J.'s assistant.
8. How does Roarke react to Marco's statements to Eve about being a media whore?
(a) He calms Marco down.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He tries to get Marco to understand Eve's point of view.
(d) He supports Marco.
9. How does the Commander react to the arrest?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He is distressed.
(d) He is surprised.
10. Who does Eve turn to after she learns that the knife doesn't match?
(a) Dr. Mira.
(c) Commander Whitney.
11. Why does Eve get even more worried about Nadine after talking to Louise's parents?
(a) Nadine told Louise's parents she knows who the killer is.
(b) Nadine didn't attend Louise's service.
(c) Nadine never called Louise's parents.
(d) Nadine cannot be found anywhere.
12. What do Feeney and Eve believe will happen to Marco once David is released?
(a) He will also be released.
(b) He will find another way to protect David.
(c) He will go to jail.
(d) He will recant.
13. What does David's legal team tell Eve?
(a) He will file charges against her for abuse.
(b) He needs protections.
(c) He won't be answering any questions.
(d) He wants to cooperate.
14. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
(a) Eve's attitude.
(b) Thoughts of his new promotion.
(c) Finding the killer before Eve.
(d) Louise's eyes.
15. Who gives Eve information about David's whereabouts?
(b) Neighborhood kid.
(d) Mrs. Whitney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confirms that no one touched the body until Eve arrived?
2. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
3. What is David's initial reaction to Eve's questions?
4. Why does David tell Eve he left the scene?
5. Who helps Nadine prepare the interview of Eve for the air?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)