|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did David know Yvonne?
(a) He was in negotiations with her about a movie.
(b) He was her illegitmate son.
(c) They were romantically involved.
(d) They were opening a business together.
2. What does Eve say after Mirina leaves?
(a) She doesn't understand family.
(b) She deserved the attack.
(c) She wants removed from the case.
(d) She is just doing her job.
3. What does Roarke ask Eve after C.J. is dead?
(a) To go on vacation with him.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To go find Nadine.
(d) To take him home.
4. How does Marco tell Eve he knows she is wrong about the killer?
(a) He was with David during the murders.
(b) He confesses himself.
(c) He saw someone else do it.
(d) He has faith in his son.
5. How does the Commander react to the arrest?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is distressed.
6. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
(a) Finding the killer before Eve.
(b) Louise's eyes.
(c) Thoughts of his new promotion.
(d) Eve's attitude.
7. Why does Eve request Peabody to back her up at C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She needs someone unbiased.
(b) She thinks Peabody is somehow involved in covering for C.J.
(c) She knows Peabody wants to be a detective and this will help her.
(d) Feeney is too busy.
8. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She has to go to Roarke's party.
(b) She has to find C.J.
(c) She needs to find Nadine.
(d) She has to fill in the commander.
9. Why can't Feeney find any clues in Yvonne's diary?
(a) He didn't know the people she referred to.
(b) He isn't able to find the rest of the diary.
(c) She used a code only she understood.
(d) He couldn't break her security code.
10. Who found Louise's body?
(c) Security guard.
11. After interviewing Mrs. Whitney, who does Eve have Feeney try to track down?
12. Why does David tell Eve he left the scene?
(a) He was afraid.
(b) He didn't see anything.
(c) He was guilty.
(d) He didn't know the victim.
13. Who comes into Eve's office just as she is sitting down?
(b) Mrs. Whitney.
14. What does Chief Tibble order Eve to do?
(a) Release David and Marco.
(b) Hold a press conference.
(c) Stop seeing Roarke.
(d) Resign from the case.
15. What does Eve find in the Angelini's brownstone?
(a) Cecily's communication link.
(b) The purple umbrella.
(c) A knife that matches the murder weapon description.
(d) A written confession from David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eve thinks has been killed?
2. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
3. Who arrives at the security gate just before Louise is murdered?
4. How does Eve feel when she is told there is a new female victim?
5. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)