|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
(a) Thoughts of his new promotion.
(b) Finding the killer before Eve.
(c) Eve's attitude.
(d) Louise's eyes.
2. What does Dr. Mira believe David would do if he were in trouble?
(a) Run away from the trouble.
(b) Hide behind a shield of some sort.
(c) Turn to his family.
(d) Lash out viciously.
3. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She has to fill in the commander.
(b) She has to go to Roarke's party.
(c) She has to find C.J.
(d) She needs to find Nadine.
4. Why does Feeney interrupt Eve's session with Dr. Mira?
(a) He has found new evidence.
(b) The murder weapon has been found.
(c) The commander wants her.
(d) A news report.
5. Who tackles C.J. as he wrestles with Eve?
6. After interviewing Mrs. Whitney, who does Eve have Feeney try to track down?
7. Who does Eve turn to after she learns that the knife doesn't match?
(a) Commander Whitney.
(d) Dr. Mira.
8. Who arrives at the security gate just before Louise is murdered?
(b) Mrs. Whitney.
9. Who found Louise's body?
(d) Security guard.
10. What does Eve threaten to do at David's house when he doesn't answer?
(a) To get a warrant.
(b) To get more help to find him.
(c) To get some sleep.
(d) To look for him somewhere else.
11. What evidence did Peabody find first in C.J.'s apartment?
(b) Purple umbrella.
(c) Nadine's raincoat.
12. What does Eve say after Mirina leaves?
(a) She is just doing her job.
(b) She deserved the attack.
(c) She doesn't understand family.
(d) She wants removed from the case.
13. Who gives Eve information about David's whereabouts?
(c) Mrs. Whitney.
(d) Neighborhood kid.
14. Why does Eve request Peabody to back her up at C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She knows Peabody wants to be a detective and this will help her.
(b) She thinks Peabody is somehow involved in covering for C.J.
(c) Feeney is too busy.
(d) She needs someone unbiased.
15. What does Chief Tibble order Eve to do?
(a) Resign from the case.
(b) Hold a press conference.
(c) Stop seeing Roarke.
(d) Release David and Marco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eve accused of by one of the Angelina family members?
2. What did C.J. do when the weather girl at one of his stations got all of the fan mail?
3. Why does the Commander order Eve to sit?
4. What does Roarke ask Eve after C.J. is dead?
5. How does Eve feel about Chief Tibble?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)