|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who contacts Eve during the party?
2. Who comes into Eve's office just as she is sitting down?
(c) Mrs. Whitney.
3. Who does C.J. blame for Louise's death?
4. What evidence did Peabody find first in C.J.'s apartment?
(b) Purple umbrella.
(c) Nadine's raincoat.
5. What is David's initial reaction to Eve's questions?
(a) He confesses to the crime.
(b) He denies being there.
(c) He tells her he witnessed the murder.
(d) He claims his innocence.
6. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
(a) She saw Yvonne the night of her murder.
(b) She saw Cicely on the night of her murder.
(c) She saw a man in a dark coat closing an umbrella.
(d) She saw David with a knife.
7. How does Marco tell Eve he knows she is wrong about the killer?
(a) He saw someone else do it.
(b) He confesses himself.
(c) He has faith in his son.
(d) He was with David during the murders.
8. What leverage does Eve take with her to Channel 75?
9. Why does Eve request Peabody to back her up at C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She knows Peabody wants to be a detective and this will help her.
(b) She thinks Peabody is somehow involved in covering for C.J.
(c) Feeney is too busy.
(d) She needs someone unbiased.
10. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She has to fill in the commander.
(b) She needs to find Nadine.
(c) She has to go to Roarke's party.
(d) She has to find C.J.
11. How does Eve feel about Chief Tibble?
(a) Unsure of her feelings.
(b) Determined and hopeful.
(c) Respect and fear.
(d) Pride and reassurance.
12. What does Eve think about Marco's confession?
(a) She thinks he is telling the truth.
(b) She thinks he is lying.
(c) She thinks he is losing his mind.
(d) She thinks they are both covering for someone else.
13. In what way is Mirina different?
(a) She is asking for illegal help from the Commander.
(b) She is threatening and abusive.
(c) She is dressing totally differently.
(d) She no longer seems weak.
14. What did C.J. do when the weather girl at one of his stations got all of the fan mail?
(a) Broke into her home and destroyed it.
(b) Killed her.
(c) Quit and called her unprofessional.
(d) Killed her dog.
15. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
(a) She took time off.
(b) She is out on a case.
(c) She is at the police station.
(d) She is at Lousie's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eve get even more worried about Nadine after talking to Louise's parents?
2. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
3. How does Roarke react to Marco's statements to Eve about being a media whore?
4. Why is Linda with Mrs. Whitney when she is interviewed by Eve?
5. What does Eve say after Mirina leaves?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)