|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eve thinks has been killed?
2. Who arrives at the security gate just before Louise is murdered?
(d) Mrs. Whitney.
3. Why is C.J. furious with Eve?
(a) She thinks he committed the crime.
(b) She talks to Nadine and not him.
(c) She interrupted his airtime.
(d) She is always in his way.
4. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
(a) Finding the killer before Eve.
(b) Eve's attitude.
(c) Louise's eyes.
(d) Thoughts of his new promotion.
5. What do Feeney and Eve believe will happen to Marco once David is released?
(a) He will recant.
(b) He will go to jail.
(c) He will also be released.
(d) He will find another way to protect David.
6. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
7. Why can't Feeney find any clues in Yvonne's diary?
(a) He couldn't break her security code.
(b) He didn't know the people she referred to.
(c) He isn't able to find the rest of the diary.
(d) She used a code only she understood.
8. Who does C.J. blame for Louise's death?
9. Who contacts Eve during the party?
10. Why does Eve get even more worried about Nadine after talking to Louise's parents?
(a) Nadine never called Louise's parents.
(b) Nadine didn't attend Louise's service.
(c) Nadine told Louise's parents she knows who the killer is.
(d) Nadine cannot be found anywhere.
11. Why does Feeney interrupt Eve's session with Dr. Mira?
(a) A news report.
(b) The commander wants her.
(c) He has found new evidence.
(d) The murder weapon has been found.
12. What leverage does Eve take with her to Channel 75?
13. Who helps Nadine prepare the interview of Eve for the air?
14. Who is waiting for Eve in her office when she arrives at her office?
(d) Dr. Mira.
15. How does Roarke react to Marco's statements to Eve about being a media whore?
(a) He tries to get Marco to understand Eve's point of view.
(b) He calms Marco down.
(c) He supports Marco.
(d) He is furious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Mira believe David would do if he were in trouble?
2. Why does the Commander order Eve to sit?
3. How does Eve feel about Chief Tibble?
4. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
5. What does Eve find in the Angelini's brownstone?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)