|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way is Mirina different?
(a) She is dressing totally differently.
(b) She is asking for illegal help from the Commander.
(c) She no longer seems weak.
(d) She is threatening and abusive.
2. Why does David tell Eve he left the scene?
(a) He was guilty.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He didn't see anything.
(d) He didn't know the victim.
3. What clue makes Eve believe C.J. is the killer?
(a) He knew about the missing umbrella.
(b) He said the eyes were open, but they were closed.
(c) He confessed to Eve via a video tape.
(d) He was always first at the scene.
4. Why does Feeney interrupt Eve's session with Dr. Mira?
(a) He has found new evidence.
(b) The murder weapon has been found.
(c) A news report.
(d) The commander wants her.
5. Why does Eve decide to attend Roarke's party?
(a) To provoke C.J.
(b) Because the chief and commander will be there.
(c) To relax for a minute or two.
(d) To apologize to Marco.
6. Who contacts Eve during the party?
7. What does Larinda want in exchange for information about C.J.?
(a) Private interview.
(b) Details about Lousie.
(d) Invitation to Roarke's party.
8. What does Louise take with her when she leaves to go get cigarettes?
(a) Her favorite purse.
(b) Her purple umbrella.
(c) Nadine's raincoat.
(d) C.J.'s rain boots.
9. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She needs to find Nadine.
(b) She has to find C.J.
(c) She has to fill in the commander.
(d) She has to go to Roarke's party.
10. Why can't Feeney find any clues in Yvonne's diary?
(a) He didn't know the people she referred to.
(b) He isn't able to find the rest of the diary.
(c) She used a code only she understood.
(d) He couldn't break her security code.
11. How did David know Yvonne?
(a) He was her illegitmate son.
(b) They were romantically involved.
(c) They were opening a business together.
(d) He was in negotiations with her about a movie.
12. After interviewing Mrs. Whitney, who does Eve have Feeney try to track down?
13. What promise does Eve make to Louise's mother?
(a) She will contact them when she finds the killer.
(b) She will set up a special interview for them.
(c) She will find justice for her daughter.
(d) She will have Nadine call them.
14. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
(a) She saw Cicely on the night of her murder.
(b) She saw David with a knife.
(c) She saw a man in a dark coat closing an umbrella.
(d) She saw Yvonne the night of her murder.
15. Who tackles C.J. as he wrestles with Eve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence did Peabody find first in C.J.'s apartment?
2. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
3. What leverage does Eve take with her to Channel 75?
4. Why does Eve get even more worried about Nadine after talking to Louise's parents?
5. How does Roarke react to Marco's statements to Eve about being a media whore?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)