|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eve request Peabody to back her up at C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She needs someone unbiased.
(b) She thinks Peabody is somehow involved in covering for C.J.
(c) She knows Peabody wants to be a detective and this will help her.
(d) Feeney is too busy.
2. What does Eve threaten to do at David's house when he doesn't answer?
(a) To get some sleep.
(b) To get a warrant.
(c) To look for him somewhere else.
(d) To get more help to find him.
3. Why does Eve decide to attend Roarke's party?
(a) To apologize to Marco.
(b) To provoke C.J.
(c) Because the chief and commander will be there.
(d) To relax for a minute or two.
4. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
5. What does Eve say after Mirina leaves?
(a) She doesn't understand family.
(b) She is just doing her job.
(c) She deserved the attack.
(d) She wants removed from the case.
6. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
(a) Eve's attitude.
(b) Finding the killer before Eve.
(c) Louise's eyes.
(d) Thoughts of his new promotion.
7. What does Dr. Mira tell Eve when she asks what she thinks about a woman who can't sleep without a specific man?
(a) She thinks the two are too close.
(b) She thinks it is not normal.
(c) She thinks the man controls the woman.
(d) She thinks that woman is in love.
8. What evidence did Peabody find first in C.J.'s apartment?
(b) Nadine's raincoat.
(c) Purple umbrella.
9. Who found Louise's body?
(d) Security guard.
10. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
11. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
(a) She saw a man in a dark coat closing an umbrella.
(b) She saw Yvonne the night of her murder.
(c) She saw David with a knife.
(d) She saw Cicely on the night of her murder.
12. What does Roarke ask Eve after C.J. is dead?
(a) To go find Nadine.
(b) To go on vacation with him.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To take him home.
13. In what way is Mirina different?
(a) She is dressing totally differently.
(b) She is asking for illegal help from the Commander.
(c) She is threatening and abusive.
(d) She no longer seems weak.
14. What did C.J. do when the weather girl at one of his stations got all of the fan mail?
(a) Killed her.
(b) Broke into her home and destroyed it.
(c) Killed her dog.
(d) Quit and called her unprofessional.
15. Who is waiting for Eve in her office when she arrives at her office?
(b) Dr. Mira.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is C.J. furious with Eve?
2. Who helps Nadine prepare the interview of Eve for the air?
3. What leverage does Eve take with her to Channel 75?
4. What does David's legal team tell Eve?
5. What does Eve find in the Angelini's brownstone?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)