|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
2. Why is Linda with Mrs. Whitney when she is interviewed by Eve?
(a) She is there to represent David's interests.
(b) She is her attorney.
(c) She is completing a sketch.
(d) She is there because the Eve requested it.
3. Who arrives at the security gate just before Louise is murdered?
(b) Mrs. Whitney.
4. Who does Eve thinks has been killed?
5. What does Eve say after Mirina leaves?
(a) She deserved the attack.
(b) She is just doing her job.
(c) She doesn't understand family.
(d) She wants removed from the case.
6. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
(a) She saw Cicely on the night of her murder.
(b) She saw a man in a dark coat closing an umbrella.
(c) She saw Yvonne the night of her murder.
(d) She saw David with a knife.
7. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
(a) Thoughts of his new promotion.
(b) Louise's eyes.
(c) Eve's attitude.
(d) Finding the killer before Eve.
8. What does Larinda want in exchange for information about C.J.?
(a) Invitation to Roarke's party.
(b) Private interview.
(c) Details about Lousie.
9. Why does Eve request Peabody to back her up at C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She thinks Peabody is somehow involved in covering for C.J.
(b) Feeney is too busy.
(c) She needs someone unbiased.
(d) She knows Peabody wants to be a detective and this will help her.
10. Why does Eve finally decide to arrest David?
(a) He confessed to Louise's crime.
(b) He is a danger to himself.
(c) He has no alibi for Yvonne's murder.
(d) He has refused to answer any questions.
11. In what way is Mirina different?
(a) She no longer seems weak.
(b) She is threatening and abusive.
(c) She is dressing totally differently.
(d) She is asking for illegal help from the Commander.
12. What does Eve find in the Angelini's brownstone?
(a) A knife that matches the murder weapon description.
(b) The purple umbrella.
(c) A written confession from David.
(d) Cecily's communication link.
13. What promise does Eve make to Louise's mother?
(a) She will have Nadine call them.
(b) She will find justice for her daughter.
(c) She will contact them when she finds the killer.
(d) She will set up a special interview for them.
14. What does David's legal team tell Eve?
(a) He won't be answering any questions.
(b) He wants to cooperate.
(c) He will file charges against her for abuse.
(d) He needs protections.
15. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She has to fill in the commander.
(b) She has to go to Roarke's party.
(c) She needs to find Nadine.
(d) She has to find C.J.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Mira tell Eve when she asks what she thinks about a woman who can't sleep without a specific man?
2. What leverage does Eve take with her to Channel 75?
3. How does Eve feel when she is told there is a new female victim?
4. What does Dr. Mira believe David would do if he were in trouble?
5. How does Eve feel about Chief Tibble?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)