|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larinda want in exchange for information about C.J.?
(a) Invitation to Roarke's party.
(c) Details about Lousie.
(d) Private interview.
2. In what way is Mirina different?
(a) She no longer seems weak.
(b) She is dressing totally differently.
(c) She is threatening and abusive.
(d) She is asking for illegal help from the Commander.
3. Who does C.J. blame for Louise's death?
4. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
5. What leverage does Eve take with her to Channel 75?
6. How does the Commander react to the arrest?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is distressed.
7. Why does David tell Eve he left the scene?
(a) He didn't see anything.
(b) He didn't know the victim.
(c) He was guilty.
(d) He was afraid.
8. Why does Eve decide to attend Roarke's party?
(a) To relax for a minute or two.
(b) To provoke C.J.
(c) Because the chief and commander will be there.
(d) To apologize to Marco.
9. Why does Feeney interrupt Eve's session with Dr. Mira?
(a) The murder weapon has been found.
(b) He has found new evidence.
(c) A news report.
(d) The commander wants her.
10. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She has to go to Roarke's party.
(b) She has to find C.J.
(c) She needs to find Nadine.
(d) She has to fill in the commander.
11. What evidence did Peabody find first in C.J.'s apartment?
(b) Purple umbrella.
(d) Nadine's raincoat.
12. Who is waiting for Eve in her office when she arrives at her office?
(b) Dr. Mira.
13. How does Marco tell Eve he knows she is wrong about the killer?
(a) He was with David during the murders.
(b) He confesses himself.
(c) He saw someone else do it.
(d) He has faith in his son.
14. Who gives Eve information about David's whereabouts?
(a) Neighborhood kid.
(b) Mrs. Whitney.
15. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
(a) She is at the police station.
(b) She is out on a case.
(c) She took time off.
(d) She is at Lousie's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is C.J. furious with Eve?
2. What promise does Eve make to Louise's mother?
3. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
4. Why does the Commander order Eve to sit?
5. Who confirms that no one touched the body until Eve arrived?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)