|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve find in the Angelini's brownstone?
(a) The purple umbrella.
(b) A knife that matches the murder weapon description.
(c) A written confession from David.
(d) Cecily's communication link.
2. Why does Eve request Peabody to back her up at C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She needs someone unbiased.
(b) She knows Peabody wants to be a detective and this will help her.
(c) Feeney is too busy.
(d) She thinks Peabody is somehow involved in covering for C.J.
3. Why does the Commander order Eve to sit?
(a) He knows he was wrong.
(b) He wants to yell at her some more.
(c) He has information he needs to share with her.
(d) She is near exhaustion.
4. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
(a) Picture of Eve.
5. What does Larinda Mars' job?
(a) Nadine's assistant.
(b) News reporter.
(c) Social reporter.
(d) C.J.'s assistant.
6. How does Roarke react to Marco's statements to Eve about being a media whore?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He tries to get Marco to understand Eve's point of view.
(c) He supports Marco.
(d) He calms Marco down.
7. Who is waiting for Eve in her office when she arrives at her office?
(b) Dr. Mira.
8. Why does Eve think this victim is Nadine?
(a) She knows she set up Nadine for this to happen.
(b) She sees the long blonde hair.
(c) She recognizes the raincoat as being Nadine's.
(d) She is outside Channel 75.
9. What does David's legal team tell Eve?
(a) He won't be answering any questions.
(b) He will file charges against her for abuse.
(c) He needs protections.
(d) He wants to cooperate.
10. How did David know Yvonne?
(a) They were romantically involved.
(b) They were opening a business together.
(c) He was in negotiations with her about a movie.
(d) He was her illegitmate son.
11. Who contacts Eve during the party?
12. What is David's initial reaction to Eve's questions?
(a) He denies being there.
(b) He claims his innocence.
(c) He confesses to the crime.
(d) He tells her he witnessed the murder.
13. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
(a) She took time off.
(b) She is at Lousie's funeral.
(c) She is out on a case.
(d) She is at the police station.
14. What does Dr. Mira believe David would do if he were in trouble?
(a) Turn to his family.
(b) Hide behind a shield of some sort.
(c) Run away from the trouble.
(d) Lash out viciously.
15. What did C.J. do when the weather girl at one of his stations got all of the fan mail?
(a) Broke into her home and destroyed it.
(b) Quit and called her unprofessional.
(c) Killed her dog.
(d) Killed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence did Peabody find first in C.J.'s apartment?
2. How does the Commander react to the arrest?
3. Why can't Feeney find any clues in Yvonne's diary?
4. What does Louise take with her when she leaves to go get cigarettes?
5. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)