|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eve feel when she is told there is a new female victim?
2. Why is C.J. furious with Eve?
(a) She thinks he committed the crime.
(b) She talks to Nadine and not him.
(c) She interrupted his airtime.
(d) She is always in his way.
3. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
4. Who does Eve thinks has been killed?
5. Who is waiting for Eve in her office when she arrives at her office?
(c) Dr. Mira.
6. Who arrives at the security gate just before Louise is murdered?
(b) Mrs. Whitney.
7. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She has to go to Roarke's party.
(b) She has to find C.J.
(c) She has to fill in the commander.
(d) She needs to find Nadine.
8. Why does David tell Eve he left the scene?
(a) He was guilty.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He didn't see anything.
(d) He didn't know the victim.
9. Why does Eve finally decide to arrest David?
(a) He has no alibi for Yvonne's murder.
(b) He is a danger to himself.
(c) He has refused to answer any questions.
(d) He confessed to Louise's crime.
10. How does the Commander react to the arrest?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is distressed.
(d) He is relieved.
11. Why does Eve think this victim is Nadine?
(a) She recognizes the raincoat as being Nadine's.
(b) She knows she set up Nadine for this to happen.
(c) She sees the long blonde hair.
(d) She is outside Channel 75.
12. How does Roarke react to Marco's statements to Eve about being a media whore?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He supports Marco.
(c) He calms Marco down.
(d) He tries to get Marco to understand Eve's point of view.
13. What is David's initial reaction to Eve's questions?
(a) He confesses to the crime.
(b) He claims his innocence.
(c) He denies being there.
(d) He tells her he witnessed the murder.
14. What does Eve think about Marco's confession?
(a) She thinks he is lying.
(b) She thinks he is telling the truth.
(c) She thinks he is losing his mind.
(d) She thinks they are both covering for someone else.
15. Why does Eve get even more worried about Nadine after talking to Louise's parents?
(a) Nadine didn't attend Louise's service.
(b) Nadine never called Louise's parents.
(c) Nadine told Louise's parents she knows who the killer is.
(d) Nadine cannot be found anywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eve order Feeney to run a check on?
2. Who confirms that no one touched the body until Eve arrived?
3. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
4. Who does C.J. blame for Louise's death?
5. Who found Louise's body?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)