|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did C.J. do when the weather girl at one of his stations got all of the fan mail?
(a) Quit and called her unprofessional.
(b) Killed her.
(c) Broke into her home and destroyed it.
(d) Killed her dog.
2. What does Dr. Mira believe David would do if he were in trouble?
(a) Lash out viciously.
(b) Run away from the trouble.
(c) Hide behind a shield of some sort.
(d) Turn to his family.
3. Who confirms that no one touched the body until Eve arrived?
4. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
(b) Picture of Eve.
5. Who is waiting for Eve in her office when she arrives at her office?
(c) Dr. Mira.
6. Who found Louise's body?
(c) Security guard.
7. What does Dr. Mira tell Eve when she asks what she thinks about a woman who can't sleep without a specific man?
(a) She thinks that woman is in love.
(b) She thinks the two are too close.
(c) She thinks the man controls the woman.
(d) She thinks it is not normal.
8. Why does Eve decide to attend Roarke's party?
(a) To apologize to Marco.
(b) To relax for a minute or two.
(c) To provoke C.J.
(d) Because the chief and commander will be there.
9. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
10. How does Roarke react to Marco's statements to Eve about being a media whore?
(a) He tries to get Marco to understand Eve's point of view.
(b) He supports Marco.
(c) He calms Marco down.
(d) He is furious.
11. Who does Eve thinks has been killed?
12. Why does Eve request Peabody to back her up at C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She knows Peabody wants to be a detective and this will help her.
(b) Feeney is too busy.
(c) She thinks Peabody is somehow involved in covering for C.J.
(d) She needs someone unbiased.
13. Why does Eve think this victim is Nadine?
(a) She knows she set up Nadine for this to happen.
(b) She sees the long blonde hair.
(c) She recognizes the raincoat as being Nadine's.
(d) She is outside Channel 75.
14. What does Roarke ask Eve after C.J. is dead?
(a) To take him home.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To go on vacation with him.
(d) To go find Nadine.
15. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
(a) She is out on a case.
(b) She is at Lousie's funeral.
(c) She took time off.
(d) She is at the police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eve turn to after she learns that the knife doesn't match?
2. Who comes into Eve's office just as she is sitting down?
3. How did David know Yvonne?
4. What leverage does Eve take with her to Channel 75?
5. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)