|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who contacts Eve during the party?
2. What do Feeney and Eve believe will happen to Marco once David is released?
(a) He will recant.
(b) He will go to jail.
(c) He will also be released.
(d) He will find another way to protect David.
3. What does Roarke ask Eve after C.J. is dead?
(a) To take him home.
(b) To go on vacation with him.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To go find Nadine.
4. What leverage does Eve take with her to Channel 75?
5. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
(a) She saw Cicely on the night of her murder.
(b) She saw a man in a dark coat closing an umbrella.
(c) She saw David with a knife.
(d) She saw Yvonne the night of her murder.
6. What does Eve say after Mirina leaves?
(a) She deserved the attack.
(b) She is just doing her job.
(c) She wants removed from the case.
(d) She doesn't understand family.
7. What did C.J. do when the weather girl at one of his stations got all of the fan mail?
(a) Quit and called her unprofessional.
(b) Killed her dog.
(c) Killed her.
(d) Broke into her home and destroyed it.
8. Why does Feeney interrupt Eve's session with Dr. Mira?
(a) A news report.
(b) He has found new evidence.
(c) The murder weapon has been found.
(d) The commander wants her.
9. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
(a) Picture of Eve.
10. What does Louise take with her when she leaves to go get cigarettes?
(a) Nadine's raincoat.
(b) Her purple umbrella.
(c) Her favorite purse.
(d) C.J.'s rain boots.
11. What does Dr. Mira tell Eve when she asks what she thinks about a woman who can't sleep without a specific man?
(a) She thinks the two are too close.
(b) She thinks it is not normal.
(c) She thinks that woman is in love.
(d) She thinks the man controls the woman.
12. What does Larinda want in exchange for information about C.J.?
(a) Private interview.
(b) Details about Lousie.
(d) Invitation to Roarke's party.
13. Who comes into Eve's office just as she is sitting down?
(d) Mrs. Whitney.
14. What does Larinda Mars' job?
(a) Social reporter.
(b) Nadine's assistant.
(c) News reporter.
(d) C.J.'s assistant.
15. How does the Commander react to the arrest?
(a) He is distressed.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Feeney find any clues in Yvonne's diary?
2. Why does Eve finally decide to arrest David?
3. How does Roarke react to Marco's statements to Eve about being a media whore?
4. What does Dr. Mira believe David would do if he were in trouble?
5. Who tackles C.J. as he wrestles with Eve?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)