|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David's initial reaction to Eve's questions?
(a) He denies being there.
(b) He tells her he witnessed the murder.
(c) He claims his innocence.
(d) He confesses to the crime.
2. What is Eve accused of by one of the Angelina family members?
(a) Inappropriate targeting.
(b) Ignoring evidence.
(c) Harrassing the family.
(d) Male hating.
3. What does Eve find in the Angelini's brownstone?
(a) A knife that matches the murder weapon description.
(b) A written confession from David.
(c) The purple umbrella.
(d) Cecily's communication link.
4. What evidence did Peabody find first in C.J.'s apartment?
(b) Purple umbrella.
(c) Nadine's raincoat.
5. Who does Eve thinks has been killed?
6. Why does Eve think this victim is Nadine?
(a) She sees the long blonde hair.
(b) She recognizes the raincoat as being Nadine's.
(c) She is outside Channel 75.
(d) She knows she set up Nadine for this to happen.
7. Who confirms that no one touched the body until Eve arrived?
8. What did C.J. do when the weather girl at one of his stations got all of the fan mail?
(a) Quit and called her unprofessional.
(b) Killed her dog.
(c) Killed her.
(d) Broke into her home and destroyed it.
9. Who arrives at the security gate just before Louise is murdered?
(c) Mrs. Whitney.
10. Who helps Nadine prepare the interview of Eve for the air?
11. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
(b) Picture of Eve.
12. How does Eve feel when she is told there is a new female victim?
13. How does Roarke react to Marco's statements to Eve about being a media whore?
(a) He supports Marco.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He tries to get Marco to understand Eve's point of view.
(d) He calms Marco down.
14. What does Roarke ask Eve after C.J. is dead?
(a) To go on vacation with him.
(b) To take him home.
(c) To go find Nadine.
(d) To marry him.
15. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
2. Why is C.J. furious with Eve?
3. How does the Commander react to the arrest?
4. Why does Feeney interrupt Eve's session with Dr. Mira?
5. Why does Eve request Peabody to back her up at C.J.'s apartment?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)