|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does Eve make to Louise's mother?
(a) She will find justice for her daughter.
(b) She will have Nadine call them.
(c) She will contact them when she finds the killer.
(d) She will set up a special interview for them.
2. What does Dr. Mira believe David would do if he were in trouble?
(a) Turn to his family.
(b) Run away from the trouble.
(c) Hide behind a shield of some sort.
(d) Lash out viciously.
3. In what way is Mirina different?
(a) She is asking for illegal help from the Commander.
(b) She is threatening and abusive.
(c) She is dressing totally differently.
(d) She no longer seems weak.
4. Who confirms that no one touched the body until Eve arrived?
5. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She has to go to Roarke's party.
(b) She needs to find Nadine.
(c) She has to fill in the commander.
(d) She has to find C.J.
6. How does Marco tell Eve he knows she is wrong about the killer?
(a) He confesses himself.
(b) He has faith in his son.
(c) He was with David during the murders.
(d) He saw someone else do it.
7. What does Larinda want in exchange for information about C.J.?
(a) Private interview.
(b) Invitation to Roarke's party.
(c) Details about Lousie.
8. Who does Eve order Feeney to run a check on?
9. What does Louise take with her when she leaves to go get cigarettes?
(a) Nadine's raincoat.
(b) Her purple umbrella.
(c) Her favorite purse.
(d) C.J.'s rain boots.
10. What does Eve threaten to do at David's house when he doesn't answer?
(a) To look for him somewhere else.
(b) To get some sleep.
(c) To get a warrant.
(d) To get more help to find him.
11. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
(d) Picture of Eve.
12. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
(a) Thoughts of his new promotion.
(b) Finding the killer before Eve.
(c) Eve's attitude.
(d) Louise's eyes.
13. How does Eve feel about Chief Tibble?
(a) Respect and fear.
(b) Determined and hopeful.
(c) Unsure of her feelings.
(d) Pride and reassurance.
14. What leverage does Eve take with her to Channel 75?
15. What does Dr. Mira tell Eve when she asks what she thinks about a woman who can't sleep without a specific man?
(a) She thinks the man controls the woman.
(b) She thinks the two are too close.
(c) She thinks it is not normal.
(d) She thinks that woman is in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eve request Peabody to back her up at C.J.'s apartment?
2. How does the Commander react to the arrest?
3. What do Feeney and Eve believe will happen to Marco once David is released?
4. What does Roarke ask Eve after C.J. is dead?
5. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)