|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the security gate just before Louise is murdered?
(d) Mrs. Whitney.
2. Why is C.J. furious with Eve?
(a) She thinks he committed the crime.
(b) She is always in his way.
(c) She talks to Nadine and not him.
(d) She interrupted his airtime.
3. Why does Eve decide to attend Roarke's party?
(a) Because the chief and commander will be there.
(b) To relax for a minute or two.
(c) To apologize to Marco.
(d) To provoke C.J.
4. What evidence did Peabody find first in C.J.'s apartment?
(a) Nadine's raincoat.
(c) Purple umbrella.
5. What does Larinda want in exchange for information about C.J.?
(a) Invitation to Roarke's party.
(b) Private interview.
(d) Details about Lousie.
6. Who does C.J. blame for Louise's death?
7. Who does Eve thinks has been killed?
8. What does Eve think about Marco's confession?
(a) She thinks they are both covering for someone else.
(b) She thinks he is telling the truth.
(c) She thinks he is lying.
(d) She thinks he is losing his mind.
9. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
10. Why is Linda with Mrs. Whitney when she is interviewed by Eve?
(a) She is there because the Eve requested it.
(b) She is there to represent David's interests.
(c) She is her attorney.
(d) She is completing a sketch.
11. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
(a) She is out on a case.
(b) She is at the police station.
(c) She is at Lousie's funeral.
(d) She took time off.
12. Who does Eve order Feeney to run a check on?
13. What does Eve threaten to do at David's house when he doesn't answer?
(a) To look for him somewhere else.
(b) To get some sleep.
(c) To get more help to find him.
(d) To get a warrant.
14. How does Marco tell Eve he knows she is wrong about the killer?
(a) He was with David during the murders.
(b) He saw someone else do it.
(c) He confesses himself.
(d) He has faith in his son.
15. What promise does Eve make to Louise's mother?
(a) She will contact them when she finds the killer.
(b) She will find justice for her daughter.
(c) She will have Nadine call them.
(d) She will set up a special interview for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes into Eve's office just as she is sitting down?
2. In what way is Mirina different?
3. What does Larinda Mars' job?
4. What does Eve threaten the manager with if he doesn't stop the broadcast?
5. Why does the Commander order Eve to sit?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)