|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Nadine prepare the interview of Eve for the air?
2. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
(a) She is out on a case.
(b) She is at Lousie's funeral.
(c) She is at the police station.
(d) She took time off.
3. Why does Feeney interrupt Eve's session with Dr. Mira?
(a) The murder weapon has been found.
(b) A news report.
(c) The commander wants her.
(d) He has found new evidence.
4. Who confirms that no one touched the body until Eve arrived?
5. Why does Eve get even more worried about Nadine after talking to Louise's parents?
(a) Nadine never called Louise's parents.
(b) Nadine cannot be found anywhere.
(c) Nadine didn't attend Louise's service.
(d) Nadine told Louise's parents she knows who the killer is.
6. How does Marco tell Eve he knows she is wrong about the killer?
(a) He was with David during the murders.
(b) He has faith in his son.
(c) He saw someone else do it.
(d) He confesses himself.
7. What does Louise take with her when she leaves to go get cigarettes?
(a) C.J.'s rain boots.
(b) Nadine's raincoat.
(c) Her favorite purse.
(d) Her purple umbrella.
8. How does Eve feel about Chief Tibble?
(a) Pride and reassurance.
(b) Determined and hopeful.
(c) Respect and fear.
(d) Unsure of her feelings.
9. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She needs to find Nadine.
(b) She has to find C.J.
(c) She has to go to Roarke's party.
(d) She has to fill in the commander.
10. What does Eve find in the Angelini's brownstone?
(a) A written confession from David.
(b) A knife that matches the murder weapon description.
(c) Cecily's communication link.
(d) The purple umbrella.
11. Why does Eve finally decide to arrest David?
(a) He confessed to Louise's crime.
(b) He is a danger to himself.
(c) He has no alibi for Yvonne's murder.
(d) He has refused to answer any questions.
12. What does Chief Tibble order Eve to do?
(a) Hold a press conference.
(b) Release David and Marco.
(c) Stop seeing Roarke.
(d) Resign from the case.
13. What does David's legal team tell Eve?
(a) He wants to cooperate.
(b) He needs protections.
(c) He will file charges against her for abuse.
(d) He won't be answering any questions.
14. What leverage does Eve take with her to Channel 75?
15. Who contacts Eve during the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Feeney and Eve believe will happen to Marco once David is released?
2. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
3. Why can't Feeney find any clues in Yvonne's diary?
4. Why is C.J. furious with Eve?
5. What does Dr. Mira tell Eve when she asks what she thinks about a woman who can't sleep without a specific man?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)