|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leverage does Eve take with her to Channel 75?
2. How did David know Yvonne?
(a) He was in negotiations with her about a movie.
(b) They were romantically involved.
(c) They were opening a business together.
(d) He was her illegitmate son.
3. Why is C.J. furious with Eve?
(a) She interrupted his airtime.
(b) She talks to Nadine and not him.
(c) She thinks he committed the crime.
(d) She is always in his way.
4. Who arrives at the security gate just before Louise is murdered?
(b) Mrs. Whitney.
5. Why does Eve finally decide to arrest David?
(a) He has refused to answer any questions.
(b) He confessed to Louise's crime.
(c) He has no alibi for Yvonne's murder.
(d) He is a danger to himself.
6. How does Eve feel about Chief Tibble?
(a) Respect and fear.
(b) Unsure of her feelings.
(c) Pride and reassurance.
(d) Determined and hopeful.
7. What is Eve accused of by one of the Angelina family members?
(a) Harrassing the family.
(b) Inappropriate targeting.
(c) Male hating.
(d) Ignoring evidence.
8. Who does C.J. blame for Louise's death?
9. How does Roarke react to Marco's statements to Eve about being a media whore?
(a) He calms Marco down.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He supports Marco.
(d) He tries to get Marco to understand Eve's point of view.
10. How does Eve feel when she is told there is a new female victim?
11. Why does Eve think this victim is Nadine?
(a) She sees the long blonde hair.
(b) She is outside Channel 75.
(c) She knows she set up Nadine for this to happen.
(d) She recognizes the raincoat as being Nadine's.
12. What does Chief Tibble order Eve to do?
(a) Release David and Marco.
(b) Hold a press conference.
(c) Stop seeing Roarke.
(d) Resign from the case.
13. Why is Linda with Mrs. Whitney when she is interviewed by Eve?
(a) She is her attorney.
(b) She is completing a sketch.
(c) She is there to represent David's interests.
(d) She is there because the Eve requested it.
14. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
(d) Picture of Eve.
15. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
(a) She is out on a case.
(b) She took time off.
(c) She is at the police station.
(d) She is at Lousie's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
2. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
3. Who gives Eve information about David's whereabouts?
4. What does Eve say after Mirina leaves?
5. What did C.J. do when the weather girl at one of his stations got all of the fan mail?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)