|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Linda with Mrs. Whitney when she is interviewed by Eve?
(a) She is there to represent David's interests.
(b) She is completing a sketch.
(c) She is there because the Eve requested it.
(d) She is her attorney.
2. How did David know Yvonne?
(a) They were romantically involved.
(b) They were opening a business together.
(c) He was her illegitmate son.
(d) He was in negotiations with her about a movie.
3. What did C.J. do when the weather girl at one of his stations got all of the fan mail?
(a) Killed her dog.
(b) Broke into her home and destroyed it.
(c) Quit and called her unprofessional.
(d) Killed her.
4. How does Eve feel when she is told there is a new female victim?
5. Why can't Feeney find any clues in Yvonne's diary?
(a) He didn't know the people she referred to.
(b) He couldn't break her security code.
(c) She used a code only she understood.
(d) He isn't able to find the rest of the diary.
6. What promise does Eve make to Louise's mother?
(a) She will find justice for her daughter.
(b) She will have Nadine call them.
(c) She will contact them when she finds the killer.
(d) She will set up a special interview for them.
7. How does the Commander react to the arrest?
(a) He is distressed.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is relieved.
8. What does Eve say after Mirina leaves?
(a) She is just doing her job.
(b) She doesn't understand family.
(c) She wants removed from the case.
(d) She deserved the attack.
9. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
10. Who does C.J. blame for Louise's death?
11. What does David's legal team tell Eve?
(a) He wants to cooperate.
(b) He will file charges against her for abuse.
(c) He needs protections.
(d) He won't be answering any questions.
12. Why does Eve decide to attend Roarke's party?
(a) To provoke C.J.
(b) Because the chief and commander will be there.
(c) To apologize to Marco.
(d) To relax for a minute or two.
13. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
(a) She saw David with a knife.
(b) She saw a man in a dark coat closing an umbrella.
(c) She saw Yvonne the night of her murder.
(d) She saw Cicely on the night of her murder.
14. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
(a) Eve's attitude.
(b) Thoughts of his new promotion.
(c) Louise's eyes.
(d) Finding the killer before Eve.
15. Who does Eve thinks has been killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who contacts Eve during the party?
2. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
3. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
4. Who is waiting for Eve in her office when she arrives at her office?
5. Who does Eve turn to after she learns that the knife doesn't match?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)