|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eve turn to after she learns that the knife doesn't match?
(b) Dr. Mira.
(c) Commander Whitney.
2. What does Eve say after Mirina leaves?
(a) She doesn't understand family.
(b) She is just doing her job.
(c) She deserved the attack.
(d) She wants removed from the case.
3. Why does Eve think this victim is Nadine?
(a) She recognizes the raincoat as being Nadine's.
(b) She is outside Channel 75.
(c) She sees the long blonde hair.
(d) She knows she set up Nadine for this to happen.
4. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
5. Why does Eve finally decide to arrest David?
(a) He is a danger to himself.
(b) He confessed to Louise's crime.
(c) He has no alibi for Yvonne's murder.
(d) He has refused to answer any questions.
6. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
(a) She saw David with a knife.
(b) She saw Cicely on the night of her murder.
(c) She saw Yvonne the night of her murder.
(d) She saw a man in a dark coat closing an umbrella.
7. What did C.J. do when the weather girl at one of his stations got all of the fan mail?
(a) Killed her dog.
(b) Killed her.
(c) Broke into her home and destroyed it.
(d) Quit and called her unprofessional.
8. Who is waiting for Eve in her office when she arrives at her office?
(d) Dr. Mira.
9. What does C.J. say keeps him awake at night?
(a) Thoughts of his new promotion.
(b) Eve's attitude.
(c) Finding the killer before Eve.
(d) Louise's eyes.
10. What promise does Eve make to Louise's mother?
(a) She will find justice for her daughter.
(b) She will contact them when she finds the killer.
(c) She will have Nadine call them.
(d) She will set up a special interview for them.
11. What does Eve think about Marco's confession?
(a) She thinks he is telling the truth.
(b) She thinks he is lying.
(c) She thinks he is losing his mind.
(d) She thinks they are both covering for someone else.
12. Who tackles C.J. as he wrestles with Eve?
13. After interviewing Mrs. Whitney, who does Eve have Feeney try to track down?
14. What evidence did Peabody find first in C.J.'s apartment?
(a) Purple umbrella.
(c) Nadine's raincoat.
15. How does Marco tell Eve he knows she is wrong about the killer?
(a) He has faith in his son.
(b) He was with David during the murders.
(c) He saw someone else do it.
(d) He confesses himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Linda with Mrs. Whitney when she is interviewed by Eve?
2. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
3. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
4. Who does Eve order Feeney to run a check on?
5. Why can't Feeney find any clues in Yvonne's diary?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)