|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roarke ask Eve after C.J. is dead?
(a) To go find Nadine.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To take him home.
(d) To go on vacation with him.
2. What does Eve threaten to do at David's house when he doesn't answer?
(a) To get some sleep.
(b) To get a warrant.
(c) To get more help to find him.
(d) To look for him somewhere else.
3. Who does C.J. blame for Louise's death?
4. How did David know Yvonne?
(a) He was her illegitmate son.
(b) They were opening a business together.
(c) They were romantically involved.
(d) He was in negotiations with her about a movie.
5. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Eve feels about C.J.?
6. Who gives Eve information about David's whereabouts?
(c) Mrs. Whitney.
(d) Neighborhood kid.
7. What is covering the victim's face when Eve arrives?
(d) Picture of Eve.
8. Why does Eve request Peabody to back her up at C.J.'s apartment?
(a) Feeney is too busy.
(b) She needs someone unbiased.
(c) She thinks Peabody is somehow involved in covering for C.J.
(d) She knows Peabody wants to be a detective and this will help her.
9. What promise does Eve make to Louise's mother?
(a) She will contact them when she finds the killer.
(b) She will find justice for her daughter.
(c) She will have Nadine call them.
(d) She will set up a special interview for them.
10. Why doesn't Eve continue searching C.J.'s apartment?
(a) She has to go to Roarke's party.
(b) She has to fill in the commander.
(c) She has to find C.J.
(d) She needs to find Nadine.
11. What did C.J. do when the weather girl at one of his stations got all of the fan mail?
(a) Broke into her home and destroyed it.
(b) Quit and called her unprofessional.
(c) Killed her dog.
(d) Killed her.
12. What clue does the junkie share with Eve?
(a) She saw David with a knife.
(b) She saw Yvonne the night of her murder.
(c) She saw a man in a dark coat closing an umbrella.
(d) She saw Cicely on the night of her murder.
13. Who found Louise's body?
(a) Security guard.
14. What does Larinda want in exchange for information about C.J.?
(a) Private interview.
(c) Details about Lousie.
(d) Invitation to Roarke's party.
15. After interviewing Mrs. Whitney, who does Eve have Feeney try to track down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chief Tibble order Eve to do?
2. What leverage does Eve take with her to Channel 75?
3. Why isn't Nadine at the station?
4. Who confirms that no one touched the body until Eve arrived?
5. What does David's legal team tell Eve?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)