|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve admit to Dr. Mira about Roarke?
(a) He could not be a killer.
(b) She loves him.
(c) He is her prime suspoect in this crime.
(d) He makes her happy.
2. What does Eve know deep down about Dr. Mira?
(a) That she does not trust or believe in Roarke.
(b) That she doesn't trust Eve.
(c) That she will make reports to commander Whitney about Eve.
(d) That she will make Eve talk about her past.
3. How does Eve feel about people with money?
(a) She is intrigued.
(b) She is resentful.
(c) She is disgusted.
(d) She is jealous.
4. What position does Summerset hold?
(c) Personal assistant.
(d) Family friend.
5. Who does Eve find in her office when she returns from the Five Moons?
(b) C.J. Morse.
6. How does Commander Whitney describe his relationship with the victim?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) Sexual in nature.
(c) Like family.
(d) As best friends.
7. Who does Eve suspect as having murdered Cicely?
8. What unsettles Eve about the service?
(a) Family atmosphere.
(b) The amount of reporters.
(c) Being inside a church.
(d) Her fight with Roarke.
9. What is Eve doing when C.J. Morse calls?
(a) She is looking at crime scene photos.
(b) She is at the morgue viewing the body.
(c) She is at the lab talking to the technicians.
(d) She is interviewing her boss.
10. Which of the following describes Eve's relationship with Mavis?
(b) Basic friendship.
(c) They tolerate each other.
(d) A safe haven.
11. How much money has David Angelini withdrawn over the last six months?
(a) 1 million dollars.
(b) 10 million dollars.
(c) 5 million dollars.
(d) Half a million dollars.
12. What does C.J. Morse say about the murder of Cicely on the news that angers Eve?
(a) The police are withholding evidence about the crime.
(b) That Roarke is behind the crime.
(c) That the commander is leading the investigation.
(d) The department and Eve are inept.
13. What leads Eve to believe that Summerset does not like her?
(a) The way he looks at her.
(b) The way he touches her.
(c) The way he talks to her.
(d) The way he ignores her.
14. What does Eve tell Roarke before she hangs up?
(a) To meet her at the morgue.
(b) To come and pick her up.
(c) To come into cop central for an interview.
(d) Not to leave town.
15. What does Roarke tell Eve he is through doing?
(a) Pursuing her.
(b) Listening to her.
(c) Waiting for her.
(d) Talking to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Roarke and Eve discuss upon waking in the morning?
2. What job does Crack offer to Eve?
3. How does Roarke act when he gives Eve the gift?
4. What does Nadine accuse Eve of being?
5. Who gave David Angelini a large sum of money?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)