Short Essay Questions Key
1. Where is Prosecuting Attorney Towers' body discovered and what appears to have happened to her?
2. What is Eve shocked to realize about PA Towers?
3. What happens when Eve is summoned to her Commander's office?
4. What does C.J. Morse hint at when he calls Eve about the murder?
5. What does Eve demand to know from Summerset and what is his response?
6. What happens when Eve senses that Roarke is in the bathroom with her while she is relaxing in a bath?
7. Why does Eve decide to go to Roarke's home and what does this decision imply about Eve personally?
8. What does Eve do to get back at C.J. Morse?
9. What conclusion does Eve come to in regard to George Hammet and Cicely's murder?
10. What realization does Eve come to when she is retracing Cicely's steps about the murder?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)