Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what year does this book take place?
2. In what city does this story take place?
3. What job does Cicely Towers have?
4. How does it appear Cicely Towers was killed?
5. What does Eve Dallas wonder about as she first views Cicely's body?
The victim and life.
6. What position does C.J. Morse hold?
7. Which of the following factors adds to the difficulty of solving the case of Cicely's murder?
The fact that Eve's boss was close to the victim.
This section contains 4,712 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)