|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eve go after she leaves Roarke's house?
(a) The murder scene.
(b) Cop Central.
(c) Commander Whitney's house.
(d) Mavis's home.
2. How does Eve describe how Whitney is handling the murder?
(a) He is devastated.
(b) He is angry about the situation.
(c) He cannot think straight.
(d) She cannot read his feelings.
3. What is Roarke tired of waiting for Eve to do?
(a) Tell him she loves him.
(b) Move into his house.
(d) Accept his gifts gracefully.
4. Why does it seem that Eve responds so angrily to the way Summerset treats her?
(a) She always treats him with great respsect.
(b) She does not like men.
(c) It makes her feel worthless.
(d) She is uncomfortable in someone else's home.
5. What leads Eve to believe that Summerset does not like her?
(a) The way he ignores her.
(b) The way he touches her.
(c) The way he looks at her.
(d) The way he talks to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roarke give to Eve before she heads to work?
2. What does Eve find in the Angelini's brownstone?
3. Who arrives at the security gate just before Louise is murdered?
4. How does Commander Whitney describe his relationship with the victim?
5. Why is C.J. furious with Eve?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)