|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve know deep down about Dr. Mira?
(a) That she will make reports to commander Whitney about Eve.
(b) That she does not trust or believe in Roarke.
(c) That she will make Eve talk about her past.
(d) That she doesn't trust Eve.
2. What does Eve tell Roarke that she needs help from him to do?
(a) Disqualify him as a suspect.
(b) Find the real killer.
(c) Figure out what kind of person Yvonne was.
(d) Survive and live the rest of her life.
3. What does Eve ask C.J. Morse?
(a) Why he exploits the victims.
(b) How he knew Yvonne Metcalf.
(c) How he is always at the scene so quickly.
(d) How he heard about the crime.
4. What does Eve threaten to do at David's house when he doesn't answer?
(a) To look for him somewhere else.
(b) To get some sleep.
(c) To get a warrant.
(d) To get more help to find him.
5. What does Eve think it seems like when she finally sees Roarke?
(a) That he looks angry.
(b) That she doesn't know what to say to him.
(c) That he is the most beautiful man in the world.
(d) That he was waiting for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eve leave her office to go and confront Roarke in Chapter 7?
2. How does David try to get Eve to drop her questioning?
3. Why is Mavis at the Blue Squirrel?
4. Who arrives at the security gate just before Louise is murdered?
5. In what city does this story take place?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)