|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following questions does Eve ask Commander Whitney about the victim?
(a) Whether or not he would be heading the investigation.
(b) Whether or not his wife new her.
(c) Whether or not she was expected to give the case special treatment.
(d) Whether or not they had a sexual relationship.
2. Why does C.J. misuse facts?
(a) He does it to obtain promotions.
(b) He does it to get a response from people.
(c) He does it to make Eve angry.
(d) He does it for ratings.
3. Where does Mirina want to talk to Eve?
(a) Roarke's home.
(b) Cop central.
(d) Her apartment.
4. Where does Chapter 6 begin?
(a) Cop central.
(b) Roarke's home.
(c) Funeral service.
(d) David Angelini's home.
5. What position does C.J. Morse hold?
(b) Medical personnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate statement about Eve's feelings for Roarke?
2. Which of the following must be true about the killer?
3. Why does Eve believe Cicely's family could get away with being involved in her murder?
4. Why does it seem that Eve responds so angrily to the way Summerset treats her?
5. In what city does this story take place?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)