|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about David changes Eve's approach and attitude?
(a) Commander Whitney's attitude about him.
(b) His open hostility.
(c) His gender.
(d) His accusations toward her.
2. What event tells the reader that Eve most likely loves Roarke?
(a) The way she looks at him during the service.
(b) The fact that she apologizes to him.
(c) Her confrontation of him with the blonde.
(d) The fact that she is wearing his necklace.
3. Which of the following factors adds to the difficulty of solving the case of Cicely's murder?
(a) The fact that the murderer left behind no clues.
(b) The fact that the reporters won't let her alone.
(c) The fact that Eve has just started a new relationship with a man.
(d) The fact that Eve's boss was close to the victim.
4. Where does Crack indicate Cicely had been seen the night she was murdered?
(a) Five Moons bar.
(b) Outside of the news station.
(c) Hiding in the alley.
(d) Walking into Hammett's apartment.
5. Who is Marco Angelini?
(a) Cicely's ex-husband.
(b) Cicely's next target.
(c) Cicely's boyfriend.
(d) Cicely's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eve react to the gift she is given?
2. How does Eve feel while she is at the Blue Squirrel?
3. Which of the following is an accurate statement about Eve's feelings for Roarke?
4. What causes Eve's flashbacks and nightmares?
5. How does Eve treat Mirina?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)