|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roarke want to meet Eve that night?
(a) At a club.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At his home.
(d) At the office.
2. Why does Eve leave her office to go and confront Roarke in Chapter 7?
(a) He was in a partnership with Randall Slade.
(b) He refused to take her phone calls or messages.
(c) He owned a casino where Slade was cleared of a murder charge.
(d) He had been seen with a blonde at the funeral.
3. What job does Crack offer to Eve?
(c) Drug runner.
4. In what year does this book take place?
5. How does Eve feel after Roarke leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chapter 6 begin?
2. What unsettles Eve about the service?
3. How does Eve describe how Whitney is handling the murder?
4. What keeps Eve up at night?
5. What does Eve do with the gift?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)