|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Crack indicate Cicely had been seen the night she was murdered?
(a) Outside of the news station.
(b) Five Moons bar.
(c) Walking into Hammett's apartment.
(d) Hiding in the alley.
2. Which of the following is an accurate statement about Eve's feelings for Roarke?
(a) She is trying to deal with them.
(b) She does not feel anything for him.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is already in love with him.
3. Why does Eve call Roarke?
(a) To have him talk to C.J.
(b) To tell him about her nightmare.
(c) To tell him that there has been a second murder.
(d) To see if he had an affair with Yvonne.
4. What does the color purple typically represent symbolically?
(a) Surprise and anticpation.
(b) Wealth and royalty.
(c) Poverty and strength.
(d) Character and resolutions.
5. How does Roarke know Marco Angelini?
(a) Arch enemies.
(b) Personal friends.
(c) Business dealings.
(d) Employer and employee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the bartender at the Five Moons?
2. What accusation does C.J. make about Roarke?
3. In what year does this book take place?
4. What unsettles Eve about the service?
5. Which of the following questions does Eve ask Commander Whitney about the victim?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)