|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the color purple typically represent symbolically?
(a) Surprise and anticpation.
(b) Character and resolutions.
(c) Poverty and strength.
(d) Wealth and royalty.
2. How does Roarke act when he gives Eve the gift?
3. Which of the following characters is part of a new lead Eve is considering?
4. How does Eve know Feeney?
(a) They are friends and co-workers.
(b) He is an informantant for her.
(c) She has known him since she was a child.
(d) He is her supervisor.
5. Which of the following terms best describes the feelings between Eve and C.J. Morse?
(b) Jaded feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do Eve's insecurities stem?
2. How much money has David Angelini withdrawn over the last six months?
3. Which of the following is the most appropriate term to describe Eve's decision to visit and interview Marco Angelini?
4. Where does Eve decide to meet Nadine?
5. Who does Eve contact in order to exact her own revenge against C.J.?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)