|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Eve called to go in person which indicates to her that the information must be important?
(a) Roarke's office building.
(b) Feeney's office.
(c) The morgue.
(d) The commander's office.
2. What does Eve earn from Nadine with her sense of justice?
3. What does Eve think about Marco's confession?
(a) She thinks he is telling the truth.
(b) She thinks he is losing his mind.
(c) She thinks he is lying.
(d) She thinks they are both covering for someone else.
4. What does Roarke tell Eve in regard to their relationship as he leaves?
(a) That she must come to him.
(b) That he is afraid their relationship is over.
(c) That he will never understand her.
(d) That he will wait for her forever.
5. What is Eve accused of by one of the Angelina family members?
(a) Male hating.
(b) Ignoring evidence.
(c) Inappropriate targeting.
(d) Harrassing the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eve say after Mirina leaves?
2. What leads the reader to conclude that Commander Whitney is a die-hard cop?
3. How does Eve know Commander Whitney saw the news broadcast?
4. Why does the Commander order Eve to sit?
5. Whose records was Feeney looking into when he found out about Anna Whitney?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)