1. In what year does this book take place?
2. In what city does this story take place?
(c) New York.
3. What job does Cicely Towers have?
(b) Prosecuting attorney.
(c) Police chief.
(d) Defense attorney.
4. How does it appear Cicely Towers was killed?
(b) Stabbed in the heart.
(c) Throat slashed.
(d) Choked to death.
5. What does Eve Dallas wonder about as she first views Cicely's body?
(a) Where her partner is at this time.
(b) The victim and life.
(c) What the victim was doing in this neighborhood.
(d) Who could commit such a violent crime.
6. What position does C.J. Morse hold?
(a) Medical personnel.
7. Which of the following factors adds to the difficulty of solving the case of Cicely's murder?
(a) The fact that Eve has just started a new relationship with a man.
(b) The fact that the murderer left behind no clues.
(c) The fact that the reporters won't let her alone.
(d) The fact that Eve's boss was close to the victim.
This section contains 4,712 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)