|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of fruit does Abby fill her messenger bag with in Chapter 22?
2. Memphis tells Abby in Chapter 29 that he has a map of Brighton and how many guys that will go with them in order to fulfill Abby’s mission?
3. Declan tells Abby in Chapter 34 that she actually had her Advice Meeting with whom?
4. What does Memphis say he plans on taking Abby to see in Chapter 26?
(a) The ocean.
(d) Carnegie Hall.
5. In the end of Chapter 39, Declan screams to Abby that he has whom?
6. Who does Abby’s Complement say that Abby has to stop in Chapter 27?
7. Kaden tells Abby in the end of Chapter 23 that she is going to be what in the future?
(a) Kaden’s murderer.
(b) Memphis’s murderer.
(c) Kaden’s wife.
(d) Memphis’s wife.
8. Memphis tells Abby in Chapter 24 that who “says the future is uncertain”?
(a) Aunt Clara.
(c) Uncle Jeb.
9. Abby calls out to the intercom system in Chapter 38 in the hopes that who is listening in?
10. How does Abby open Elle’s prison cell in Chapter 36?
(a) She welds through the bars.
(b) She picks the lock.
(c) She steals the key from the guard.
(d) She shoots the lock.
11. Abby’s Complement tells her in Chapter 41, “The future and the past are unstable, and if you touch yourself, it’s a one way ticket to” what?
(a) “The black hole of the universe.”
(b) “The supernatural universe.”
(d) “The correct timeline.”
12. Where does Abby hide when the young men all enter the lagoon to bathe in Chapter 26?
(a) Under a bush.
(b) In the dressing room.
(c) Behind the waterfall.
(d) Behind a willow tree.
13. What part of Abby’s body begins to hurt just before she enters the time warp each time?
(a) Her left leg.
(b) Her left hand.
(c) Her right hand.
(d) Her head.
14. What has Abby grabbed to defend herself when Kaden appears from the woods in the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) A tree branch.
(b) A gun.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A knife.
15. Who suggests that Abby and the group return to camp after the horses have been stolen in Chapter 30?
(c) Uncle Jeb.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Declan meets his younger self in Chapter 35, who does he claim to be?
2. What was the name of Abby’s friend that lived across the street before her family disappeared or moved away, according to the narrative in Chapter 27?
3. Who is described by the boys in the pool as having a “mole and missing toof” in Chapter 26?
4. How does the woman contact the authorities to report Abby as a break-in in Chapter 33?
5. Whose face does Abby awaken to see looking at her after she, Memphis, and Van have made camp in Chapter 30?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)