|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scent does Abby describe coming from the creature that carries her through the woods in Chapter 11?
2. Where does Abby injure herself when she attempts to flee from her captor in Chapter 11?
(a) Her leg.
(b) Her ankle.
(c) Her wrist.
(d) Her hand.
3. What is the name of Abby’s father?
(a) Jeff Masterson.
(b) Octavis Brighton.
(c) Declan Wilderman.
(d) Peter Robertson.
4. What is the name of the dog that Abby believes has been killed by the stranger in Chapter 10?
5. What is the name of Landon’s cat in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the description of “Rule 48.1” from the Brighton Conduct Guide in Chapter 5?
2. What does “EA” stand for in the novel?
3. What is the name of the young woman who causes a fuss at the information desk at the Advice Meeting office in Chapter 4?
4. Abby and Elle take Elle’s father’s car to the park in Chapter 6. What kind of car is it?
5. What is Abby’s decision that she gives to Lana in the end of Chapter 16?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)