|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose parents are described in Chapter 1 as being part of the Emancipated Society?
2. Whose home overlooks the ball field that Abby sneaks away to at night in Chapter 2?
3. What weapon does Landon discover Elle to be carrying in Chapter 9?
(a) A switchblade.
(b) A crossbow.
(c) A throwing star.
(d) A zombie gun.
4. What is written on the note that Abby retrieves from the ravine in Chapter 2?
(a) “Leave behind your DOD watch.”
(b) “Elle is going to betray you.”
(c) “Call me. Use your flat screen to locate my number.”
(d) “Don’t meet your future self tomorrow. Please.”
5. What does Elle hand to Abby at the park to cover her DOD with in Chapter 6?
(a) A baseball mitt.
(b) A muff.
(c) A wool glove.
(d) Aluminum foil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does “DOD” stand for in the narrative?
2. How do Abby and Elle break into Landon’s house in Chapter 7?
3. How long do the Advice Meetings last between the Brighton eighteen-year-olds and their future selves?
4. What is Abby’s best friend’s name in the novel?
5. What is the description of “Rule 48.1” from the Brighton Conduct Guide in Chapter 5?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)