|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the meal consist of that Abby has in the morning before preparing to leave the camp in Chapter 17?
(a) Scrambled eggs and hash browns.
(b) Rice, dried fish, and an apple.
(c) Potato pancakes and gravy.
(d) Pancakes and maple syrup.
2. Who does Declan threaten to kill if Abby doesn’t take him to her Complement in Chapter 34?
3. Who does Memphis say is in charge of the daily operations and safety stuff for the colony in Chapter 19?
4. What word in Chapter 24 refers to the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning?
5. Whose face does Abby awaken to see looking at her after she, Memphis, and Van have made camp in Chapter 30?
(c) Uncle Jeb’s.
(d) Aunt Clara’s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has horse duty on the night that Abby and Memphis sneak out of camp to head to Brighton in Chapter 30?
2. By what name does Abby’s Complement address her as in Chapter 5?
3. How long ago did the pain reliever expire that Memphis offers Abby in Chapter 14?
4. Whom does Kaden say appeared to him and convinced him to kidnap Abby for her safety in Chapter 12?
5. When Abby and Kaden fight in Chapter 23, Abby demonstrates jealousy that Kaden has been with whom?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)