|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Landon’s cat in the novel?
2. What is the name of Elle’s great-great-grandfather that passed down the blue-eyed gene?
3. What does Memphis say he plans on taking Abby to see in Chapter 26?
(a) Carnegie Hall.
(c) The ocean.
4. From what narrative perspective is Glitch (Lost in Time) related?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) Third person.
5. According to Abby’s recollection of the Brighton Guidelines in Chapter 20, Rule 30.1 states that the “Penalty for leaving the walls of Brighton without permission is” what?
(a) “Six weeks probation.”
(b) “One year in prison.”
(c) “Six weeks time in quarantine.”
(d) “Ten years in prison.”
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elle transmit the note that she and Abby have prepared at the ravine in Chapter 8?
2. What term does Abby use to refer to the area outside the walls of Brighton?
3. Where does Abby say she’d hidden Kaden’s note in her room in Chapter 12?
4. What does Memphis refer to as “that fancy pre-Attack hotel” in Chapter 20?
5. Memphis tells Abby in Chapter 29 that he has a map of Brighton and how many guys that will go with them in order to fulfill Abby’s mission?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)