|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby eat along with the others when she first arrives at the colony in Chapter 21?
(a) Steaks and eggs.
(b) Fried fish and corn.
(c) Pancakes and waffles.
(d) Chicken and potatoes.
2. Abby finally admits to Kaden why she decided to stay with the colony in Chapter 23. Who does Abby say made her stay?
(b) Margaret Masterson.
(c) Abby’s Complement.
(d) Aunt Clara.
3. What weapon does Landon discover Elle to be carrying in Chapter 9?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A switchblade.
(c) A throwing star.
(d) A zombie gun.
4. What does Abby use to make a makeshift skirt because of her rash in Chapter 20?
(a) A cooking apron.
(b) A wool coat.
(c) A wagon tarp.
(d) A flannel shirt.
5. What does Memphis say he and the colonists disguise themselves as in case the EA is watching on satellite in Chapter 14?
(b) Mountain lions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Elle’s great-great-grandfather that passed down the blue-eyed gene?
2. What excuse does Elle give to Landon for why she and Abby were by the wall in Chapter 9?
3. Who does Memphis say makes the tangy, salty crackers that Abby eats in Chapter 19?
4. Abby and Elle take Elle’s father’s car to the park in Chapter 6. What kind of car is it?
5. What word from Chapter 24 means agreeable to the needs or purpose of the situation, or favorable?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)