|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abby develops a rash in Chapter 19 from having brushed up against what plant?
(a) Poison ivy.
(d) Poison oak.
2. What do Memphis and Abby go to do when Kaden is taken for a private meeting with his parents by the beach in Chapter 24?
(a) Clean the fish.
(b) Feed the children.
(c) Go hunting.
(d) Ride the horses.
3. What is Abby wearing when she is kidnapped?
(a) A hunting suit.
(b) A red dress.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) Pink pajamas.
4. What scent does Abby describe coming from the creature that carries her through the woods in Chapter 11?
5. Whom does Kaden say appeared to him and convinced him to kidnap Abby for her safety in Chapter 12?
(a) Octavis Brighton.
(b) Gillian McRaine.
(c) Declan Wilderman.
(d) Abby’s Complement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word from Chapter 16 refers to a state of refuge or sanctuary from a foreign state?
2. Whom does Memphis quote as saying, “Who ya love, will be who ya love, and ya can’t fight it” in Chapter 24?
3. According to Abby’s recollection of the Brighton Guidelines in Chapter 20, Rule 30.1 states that the “Penalty for leaving the walls of Brighton without permission is” what?
4. Abby says in the beginning of Chapter 10 that her DOD had increased in time to how many years following the ordeal with Landon?
5. What are the people called that supposedly run the colony, according to Memphis in Chapter 19?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)