• Glitch (Lost in Time) is a young adult paranormal romance novel by Brenda Pandos.
• Chapter 1 opens as eighteen-year-old Abby plays softball while checking the green glowing numbers on her “Date of Death” clock latched to her wrist; the numbers indicate that Abby has 65 years, 3 months, 5 days, 8 hours, and 10 minutes until she dies.
• The Date of Death clock suddenly switches to red numerals indicating 10 minutes as Abby catches a fly ball just before it hits her in the head; then, the watch returns to the previous time, minus a few months.
• Abby describes the “acclaimed Brighton ritual for all eighteen-year-olds” as being the opportunity for the teenagers to sit before their 38-year-old self and partake in “ten minutes of their knowledge.”
• Elle, Abby’s best friend, already underwent her meeting with her older self, but no one is allowed to reveal what their “Complement” or future self...
This section contains 6,238 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)