|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, who wins the lottery?
(a) A millionaire
(b) A busboy
(c) A cab driver
(d) A mother of four
2. Which of the following is not an example of a catastrophe that Roma lists as he discusses humanity's fear of loss?
(a) A plane crash
(b) A bank closing
(c) A nuclear war
(d) A house fire
3. In what state is this Roma's property located?
4. Who reenters the office in the last moment of the play?
5. What type of drink is Lingk drinking?
(d) GIn and Tonic
Short Answer Questions
1. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
2. Where does Act 2 take place?
3. Who does Baylen call into his office while Lingk is in the office?
4. According to Levene, what were the salesmen doing before they had a name for it?
5. To what great philanthropist does Moss mockingly compare Roma?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)