|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williamson tell Lingk about his contract?
(a) It is sitting his desk
(b) It went to the bank
(c) It was stolen
(d) Roma still has it
2. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
3. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
(a) To learn about one's self
(b) To lose money
(c) To fill a void
(d) To make money
4. What does Roma say is the only measure of wealth a person can amass?
(a) The will of a higher power
(b) Human greed
(c) The value of the country
(d) That person's ambition
5. To what great philanthropist does Moss mockingly compare Roma?
(a) Bishop Sheen
(b) Dale Carnegie
(c) Eli Lilly
(d) Mother Teresa
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are onstage at the beginning of Act 2?
2. How many units of Mountain View does Roma fear he will have to re-close?
3. Where does Levene claim to be heading as an excuse to get Roma out of the office?
4. What does Levene say is Williamson's job?
5. What major American company does Roma tell Lingk that Levene works for?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)