|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Roma's extended monologue in Scene 3, what befuddles people?
(a) Suburban ennui
(b) Middle-class morality
(c) Small-time dreams
2. Over what period of time does all of Act 1 take place?
(a) One weeks
(b) One month
(c) One day
(d) Three days
3. To what great philanthropist does Moss mockingly compare Roma?
(a) Dale Carnegie
(b) Eli Lilly
(c) Bishop Sheen
(d) Mother Teresa
4. What is Baylen's profession?
(a) A bartender
(b) A police detective
(c) A salesman
(d) A lawyer
5. Which of the following is not something Roma suggests property might represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cue Roma asks Levene to give him when Lingk arrives at the office?
2. Which of the following is not an example of a catastrophe that Roma lists as he discusses humanity's fear of loss?
3. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
4. How many of the B-list leads does Williamson give Roma?
5. What is Lingk's first name?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)