|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Baylen call into his office while Lingk is in the office?
2. What does Levene say is Williamson's job?
(d) Meter maid
3. To what substance does Roma compare his testicles when discuss his best sexual experience?
4. Which of the following is not an example of a catastrophe that Roma lists as he discusses humanity's fear of loss?
(a) A plane crash
(b) A house fire
(c) A bank closing
(d) A nuclear war
5. Which of the following is not something Roma suggests property might represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second human reaction to life's uncertainty that Roma lists in Scene 3?
2. What does Williamson repeatedly assure Roma that the thieves did not steal?
3. How many units does Levene succeed in selling to his B-list lead?
4. What does Roma not believe happens to bad people?
5. Which of the following is not an identity that Roma assures Lingk is not important?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)