|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
(a) He has found God
(b) He has robbed a store
(c) He has one the lottery
(d) He has gotten married
2. To what does Leven point immediately after his clients sign the contract?
(a) His heart
(b) A sideboard
(c) The radio
(d) The window
3. What order does Williamson frantically give the desperate Aaronow after his interrogation?
(a) Pack your desk
(b) Call your leads
(c) Take a personal day
(d) Go to lunch
4. What is Lingk's first name?
5. What did the client serve Levene while he sold them on the land?
(b) Iced tea
(d) Crumb cake
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are onstage at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Who does Baylen call into his office while Lingk is in the office?
3. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
4. What type of coffee does the woman bring Roma the morning after the best sex he ever had?
5. How does Roma know the office was robbed before he enters?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)