|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roma suggest people do to feel secure?
(a) Accrue wealth
(b) Turn to God
(c) Get married
(d) Have lots of sex
2. What does Roma demand of Williamson regarding Leven at the end of the play?
(a) He demands Levene get better leads
(b) He demands Levene be fired
(c) He demands Levene's desk
(d) He demands half of his sales commission
3. What is the name of the units that Levene closes on?
(a) Glengarry Highlands
(b) Mountain View
(c) Clear Meadows
(d) River Glen
4. Who does Baylen call into his office while Lingk is in the office?
5. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaronow ask for when he steps out of his interrogation?
2. Who reenters the office in the last moment of the play?
3. According to Roma what is his greatest reserve against the uncertainties of life?
4. What ability does Lingk say he does not have?
5. What is the first human act about which Roma asks Lingk?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)