|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days has Lingk been told he has to cancel the sale?
2. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
(a) 2 weeks
(b) He did not know
(c) Since Leven closed the sale
(d) 4 months
3. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
(a) A horror film
(b) A Shakespearean play
(c) A kaleidescope
(d) A carnival
4. In the beginning of Act 2, Aaronow protests to Roma and Williamson that the company should do what with the good leads?
(a) Keep them under lock and key
(b) Disperse them to the whole office
(c) Insure them
(d) Burn them
5. What is Baylen's profession?
(a) A salesman
(b) A bartender
(c) A police detective
(d) A lawyer
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 3, Roma lists different reactions people have to uncertainty in life. What is the first human reaction?
2. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
3. To what great philanthropist does Moss mockingly compare Roma?
4. What information does Levene reveal he knows about Williamson after Roma goes to his interview?
5. What is the cue Roma asks Levene to give him when Lingk arrives at the office?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)