|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Levene, what were the salesmen doing before they had a name for it?
(b) Kicking out
(c) Cold calling
(d) Chasing leads
2. What information does Levene reveal he knows about Williamson after Roma goes to his interview?
(a) Williamson is getting fired
(b) Williamson didn't send Roma's contract to the bank
(c) Williamson stole the leads for Moss
(d) Williamson has never done a sit
3. In what state is this Roma's property located?
4. To what does Leven point immediately after his clients sign the contract?
(a) His heart
(b) The window
(c) A sideboard
(d) The radio
5. According to Roma, what will Lingk regret when he dies?
(b) All the hours he worked
(c) Things he didn't do
(d) Everytime he cheated
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Levene claim to be heading as an excuse to get Roma out of the office?
2. How many of the B-list leads does Williamson give Roma?
3. What does Aaronow ask for when he steps out of his interrogation?
4. Which of the following is an item in the office that was not stolen?
5. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)