|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the client serve Levene while he sold them on the land?
(a) Iced tea
(d) Crumb cake
2. In Roma's extended monologue in Scene 3, what befuddles people?
(a) Middle-class morality
(c) Suburban ennui
(d) Small-time dreams
3. What is the cue Roma asks Levene to give him when Lingk arrives at the office?
(a) St. Louis
4. According to Roma, what are the chances that any of the catastrophes he names will befall a person?
(a) One in a billion
(b) One in ten
(c) One in a million
(d) One in a thousand
5. Which of the following is not an identity that Roma assures Lingk is not important?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roma not believe happens to bad people?
2. What is the second human reaction to life's uncertainty that Roma lists in Scene 3?
3. What type of drink is Lingk drinking?
4. What smell's vaguely of shit, according to Roma?
5. What ability does Lingk say he does not have?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)