|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Roma, what are the chances that any of the catastrophes he names will befall a person?
(a) One in ten
(b) One in a thousand
(c) One in a million
(d) One in a billion
2. How does Roma know the office was robbed before he enters?
(a) A police cruiser is outside
(b) There is a board on the window
(c) Aaronow confessed to him last night
(d) He had a premonition
3. Which of the following is an item in the office that was not stolen?
(c) All of the above were stolen
4. To what substance does Roma compare his testicles when discuss his best sexual experience?
5. In Roma's extended monologue in Scene 3, what befuddles people?
(a) Middle-class morality
(b) Suburban ennui
(d) Small-time dreams
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cue Roma asks Levene to give him when Lingk arrives at the office?
2. According to Levene, what were the salesmen doing before they had a name for it?
3. What does Roma argue to Lingk is missing from the way we live our life?
4. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
5. How many units does Levene succeed in selling to his B-list lead?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)