|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
(a) They are too late
(b) They are stupid
(c) The robber is probably out of the state
(d) They don't know what to look for
2. What major American company does Roma tell Lingk that Levene works for?
(c) General Electric
(d) American Express
3. How many days has Lingk been told he has to cancel the sale?
4. Which of the following is an item in the office that was not stolen?
(c) All of the above were stolen
5. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
(b) No character appears in more than one scene
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the last line of Act 1?
2. How many of the B-list leads does Williamson give Roma?
3. What land is Roma trying to sell Lingk?
4. What is Baylen's profession?
5. Which of the following is not among the items Roma casually compares to real estate in his conversation with Lingk?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)