|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What order does Williamson frantically give the desperate Aaronow after his interrogation?
(a) Call your leads
(b) Take a personal day
(c) Pack your desk
(d) Go to lunch
2. What final statement of about humanity does Roma make before approaching Lingk?
(a) We are all different
(b) We are all villains
(c) We are all the same
(d) We are all sinners
3. According to Roma what is his greatest reserve against the uncertainties of life?
(a) Financial security
(b) Living without fear
(c) Trust in himself
(d) Knowing what he believes
4. Which of the following is not a person Roma says he will contact to get Williamson fired after he blows the deal?
5. In what state is this Roma's property located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the units that Levene closes on?
2. Why, according to Roma, should Moss be unconcerned about the robbery?
3. What does Williamson repeatedly assure Roma that the thieves did not steal?
4. Who has the last line of Act 1?
5. Which character does not appear onstage in Act 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)