|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will take care of re-closing the contracts that were stolen in the robbery?
(a) The closing salesman
2. What does Roma suggest people do to feel secure?
(a) Accrue wealth
(b) Have lots of sex
(c) Turn to God
(d) Get married
3. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
(a) They don't know what to look for
(b) The robber is probably out of the state
(c) They are too late
(d) They are stupid
4. Over what period of time does all of Act 1 take place?
(a) One month
(b) One day
(c) Three days
(d) One weeks
5. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) You speak to a salesman
(b) You make a call
(c) You see a bochure
(d) You take a trip
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, according to Roma, should Moss be unconcerned about the robbery?
2. Which of the following is not among the items Roma casually compares to real estate in his conversation with Lingk?
3. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
4. Who does Baylen call into his office while Lingk is in the office?
5. What major American company does Roma tell Lingk that Levene works for?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)