|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roma know the office was robbed before he enters?
(a) Aaronow confessed to him last night
(b) A police cruiser is outside
(c) He had a premonition
(d) There is a board on the window
2. What type of drink is Lingk drinking?
(d) GIn and Tonic
3. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
4. What is the name of the units that Levene closes on?
(a) River Glen
(b) Glengarry Highlands
(c) Clear Meadows
(d) Mountain View
5. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) A living room
(b) A police interrogation room
(c) The Chinese restaurant
(d) The real estate office
Short Answer Questions
1. To which state does Moss announce he is going before exiting the office in Act 2?
2. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
3. According to Roma, what are the chances that any of the catastrophes he names will befall a person?
4. Over what period of time does all of Act 1 take place?
5. What ability does Lingk say he does not have?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)