|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an identity that Roma assures Lingk is not important?
2. What does Roma say is the only measure of wealth a person can amass?
(a) Human greed
(b) The value of the country
(c) The will of a higher power
(d) That person's ambition
3. What does Williamson tell Lingk about his contract?
(a) It went to the bank
(b) Roma still has it
(c) It is sitting his desk
(d) It was stolen
4. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
(a) A Shakespearean play
(b) A carnival
(c) A kaleidescope
(d) A horror film
5. How many units does Levene succeed in selling to his B-list lead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reenters the office in the last moment of the play?
2. What type of coffee does the woman bring Roma the morning after the best sex he ever had?
3. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
4. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
5. Where does the third scene take place?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)