|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, who wins the lottery?
(a) A millionaire
(b) A cab driver
(c) A mother of four
(d) A busboy
2. Who will take care of re-closing the contracts that were stolen in the robbery?
(d) The closing salesman
3. In the beginning of Act 2, Aaronow protests to Roma and Williamson that the company should do what with the good leads?
(a) Insure them
(b) Disperse them to the whole office
(c) Burn them
(d) Keep them under lock and key
4. What does Roma say is specifically not memorable about the best sex of his life?
(a) The time of day
(b) The orgasm
(c) The woman's name
(d) The woman's breasts
5. Which of the following is not a person Roma says he will contact to get Williamson fired after he blows the deal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roma know the office was robbed before he enters?
2. To what substance does Roma compare his testicles when discuss his best sexual experience?
3. What does Williamson repeatedly assure Roma that the thieves did not steal?
4. When did Levene close the sale?
5. What order does Williamson frantically give the desperate Aaronow after his interrogation?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)