|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lingk's first name?
2. Where does Roma say refuses to live?
3. What is the name of the units that Levene closes on?
(a) Mountain View
(b) Clear Meadows
(c) Glengarry Highlands
(d) River Glen
4. In what state is this Roma's property located?
5. What ability does Lingk say he does not have?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
2. What does Williamson tell Lingk about his contract?
3. Where does Levene claim to be heading as an excuse to get Roma out of the office?
4. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, who wins the lottery?
5. Why, according to Roma, should Moss be unconcerned about the robbery?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)