|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not among the items Roma casually compares to real estate in his conversation with Lingk?
(b) Objects of art
(c) Off-shore accounts
2. When did Levene close the sale?
(a) Late afternoon yesterday
(b) Before lunch yesterday
(c) Last night
(d) That morning
3. What is the first human act about which Roma asks Lingk?
4. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
(a) Moss and Levene
(b) Roma and Aaronow
(c) Moss and Roma
(d) Levene and Aaronow
5. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
2. How many units does Levene succeed in selling to his B-list lead?
3. Which of the following is not a person Roma says he will contact to get Williamson fired after he blows the deal?
4. Which of the following is not something Roma suggests property might represent?
5. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)