|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Roma suggests property might represent?
2. According to Roma what is his greatest reserve against the uncertainties of life?
(a) Knowing what he believes
(b) Financial security
(c) Trust in himself
(d) Living without fear
3. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
4. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
(c) No character appears in more than one scene
5. What land is Roma trying to sell Lingk?
(a) Western Properties
(b) Glen Ross Farms
(c) Glengarry Highlands
(d) Rio Rancho
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
2. Who has the last line of Act 1?
3. Who does Baylen call into his office while Lingk is in the office?
4. In Scene 3, Roma lists different reactions people have to uncertainty in life. What is the first human reaction?
5. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)