|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what great philanthropist does Moss mockingly compare Roma?
(a) Dale Carnegie
(b) Mother Teresa
(c) Eli Lilly
(d) Bishop Sheen
2. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
(a) A Shakespearean play
(b) A kaleidescope
(c) A horror film
(d) A carnival
3. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) You speak to a salesman
(b) You see a bochure
(c) You make a call
(d) You take a trip
4. What is the second human reaction to life's uncertainty that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) Bring it on
(b) Duck and cover
(c) God protect me
(d) Fuck it
5. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, who wins the lottery?
(a) A mother of four
(b) A busboy
(c) A cab driver
(d) A millionaire
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williamson tell Lingk about his contract?
2. To which state does Moss announce he is going before exiting the office in Act 2?
3. Which of the following is not something Roma suggests property might represent?
4. What does Roma say is the only measure of wealth a person can amass?
5. Which of the following is an item in the office that was not stolen?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)