|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what great philanthropist does Moss mockingly compare Roma?
(a) Eli Lilly
(b) Dale Carnegie
(c) Bishop Sheen
(d) Mother Teresa
2. What does Roma demand of Williamson regarding Leven at the end of the play?
(a) He demands half of his sales commission
(b) He demands Levene get better leads
(c) He demands Levene's desk
(d) He demands Levene be fired
3. In the beginning of Act 2, Aaronow protests to Roma and Williamson that the company should do what with the good leads?
(a) Disperse them to the whole office
(b) Burn them
(c) Insure them
(d) Keep them under lock and key
4. How much money did Levene get from Moss for stealing the leads?
(a) 2,500 dollars
(b) 1,000 dollars
(c) 1,500 dollars
(d) 3,000 dollars
5. Which of the following is a Hindu god that Roma invokes while mocking his lead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2 take place?
2. According to Roma, what will Lingk regret when he dies?
3. According to Roma, what are the chances that any of the catastrophes he names will befall a person?
4. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
5. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)