Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will take care of re-closing the contracts that were stolen in the robbery?
(b) The closing salesman
2. Who reenters the office in the last moment of the play?
3. What does Aaronow ask for when he steps out of his interrogation?
(d) His suitcase
4. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
(a) Levene and Aaronow
(b) Moss and Roma
(c) Roma and Aaronow
(d) Moss and Levene
5. According to Roma, what are the chances that any of the catastrophes he names will befall a person?
(a) One in ten
(b) One in a thousand
(c) One in a billion
(d) One in a million
Short Answer Questions
1. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
2. Where does Levene claim to be heading as an excuse to get Roma out of the office?
3. What does Roma say is the only measure of wealth a person can amass?
4. To what substance does Roma compare his testicles when discuss his best sexual experience?
5. How many units of Mountain View does Roma fear he will have to re-close?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)