|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
2. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
(a) This is common knowledge in the business
(b) He is his brother-in-law
(c) He has worked for him
(d) They went to high school together
3. Why does Moss say that Aaronow is an accomplice?
(a) Because Moss says so
(b) Because Moss has planted evidence at his desk
(c) Because he has agreed to help
(d) Because he listened to Moss
4. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
5. Who does Aaronow claim to be concerned about as he and Moss complain about the sales contest?
(a) The rest of the sales team
(b) His family
(c) The customers
(d) The company
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Moss estimate Jerry Graff paid for his list of names?
2. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
3. How many salesmen are definitely getting fired at the end of the month?
4. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
5. Who does Moss intend to actually steal the leads?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Moss, what must a man do to go out on his own?
2. Describe Ricky Roma.
3. What is Shelley Levene's objective in having lunch with Williamson?
4. What is Roma's ideas concerning morality?
5. Why does Moss need Aaronow to actually rob the office?
6. What is the status of the salesmen at the end of Act 1?
7. What is Shelly Levene's first offer to Williamson for the good leads?
8. How does Jerry Graff get started in business on his own?
9. How does Moss explain to Aaronow that he is an accessory to the future crime?
10. What betrayal does Ricky Roma pull at the end of the play?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)