|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
(a) Dead beat
(b) You say
(c) Fuck off
(d) So called
2. Who does Williamson claim has been consistently number 2 on the sales board?
3. What is Graff offering in addition to money for the premium leads?
(a) A car
(b) A time-share
(c) A "vacation" out of the country
(d) A job
4. How many salesmen are definitely getting fired at the end of the month?
5. What is Moss planning to do with his evening?
(a) Make two cold calls
(b) Go to the movies
(c) Get drunk alone
(d) Go straight to bed
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
2. Where is Levene currently living?
3. Which of Levene's relations does he try to invoke to gain some pity from Williamson?
4. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
5. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
Short Essay Questions
1. What system does Williamson use for marshaling the leads?
2. What is the status of Moss and Aaronow's discussion at the end of the scene?
3. How does Moss explain the division of profits from the sale of the leads?
4. What is the status of the salesmen at the end of Act 1?
5. Why is Roma frantic when he enters the office in Act 2?
6. What big news does Levene have when he enters in Act 2?
7. What does Roma think makes people afraid to act?
8. Describe the setting of the second act.
9. In what ways do people deal with the uncertainties in life according to Roma?
10. What caveat does Levene try to add to his arrangement with Williamson, and how does Williamson respond?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)