|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scene 2 take place?
(a) The real estate office
(b) The Chinese restaurant
(c) A living room
(d) A parked car
2. How many salesmen are definitely getting fired at the end of the month?
3. How much does Moss estimate Jerry Graff paid for his list of names?
(a) 5,000 dollars
(b) 600 dollars
(c) 8,000 dollars
(d) 1,000 dollars
4. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
(a) Dust the place for prints
(b) Question only Moss
(c) Not even show up
(d) Question everyone in the office
5. How much does Moss eventually reveal Graff would pay for each of the leads?
(a) 3 dollars each
(b) 5 dollars each
(c) 1 dollar each
(d) 75 cents each
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
2. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
3. What two supposed synonyms do Aaronow and Moss parse as they discuss robbing the office?
4. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
5. What are the two men doing at the beginning of the scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Roma introduce real estate to the conversation?
2. Why does Moss think Aaronow will have the opportunity to turn him in to the police?
3. How does Williamson respond to Levene's offer of money?
4. Describe Roma's essential philosophy as stated in this scene.
5. Describe Moss's exit from the play.
6. Describe James Lingk in Act 2.
7. How does Roma claim that he deals with the uncertainties of life?
8. What false situation do Levene and Roma create when Lingk enters the office?
9. How does Levene explain his current poor performance?
10. What point is Roma making discussing his best sexual experience?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)