|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A real estate office
(b) A parked car
(c) A living room
(d) A Chinese restaurant
2. What is Aaronow's immediate response to Moss's idea?
(a) He will not do it
(b) He has to think about it
(c) He is going to the police
(d) He is in
3. Where is Levene currently living?
(a) His car
(b) A hotel
(c) A rooming house
(d) An apartment
4. About what does Moss admit he lied?
(a) About how important the robbery is
(b) The amount Graff would pay
(c) About liking Aaronow
(d) The number of leads in the office
5. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jerry Graff buys a list of names of people in what profession?
2. Where does Scene 2 take place?
3. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
4. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
5. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What competitive sales situation has Williamson created in the office?
2. What offer has Jerry Graff made to Dave Moss?
3. How is Roma different from the other salesmen in the play?
4. What happened to the last deal Levene closed?
5. How does Moss explain to Aaronow that he is an accessory to the future crime?
6. How do Williamson and Levene stand at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
7. How does Williamson respond to Levene's offer of money?
8. Describe Shelly Levene.
9. Describe John Williamson.
10. How does Moss initially broach the idea of robbing the office?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)