|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
(d) Jerry Graff
2. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
(a) 100 dollars
(b) 50 dollars
(c) 150 dollars
(d) 75 dollars
3. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
(a) White washer
(c) Order taker
(d) Book cooker
4. Which of the following is not a time Levene lists for his premium sits?
5. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
2. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
3. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
4. How does Levene characterize his request for two premium leads?
5. Why can Williamson not split the premium leads?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Moss initially broach the idea of robbing the office?
2. What false situation do Levene and Roma create when Lingk enters the office?
3. What is the status of the sales force at the end of the play?
4. How does Roma introduce real estate to the conversation?
5. What does Levene say to Williamson when he first comes to the office?
6. How has the company gone wrong in recent years, according to Moss?
7. How does Williamson figure out that Levene robbed the office?
8. Describe Levene's big sale story.
9. Describe Roma's essential philosophy as stated in this scene.
10. What is Shelly Levene's first offer to Williamson for the good leads?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)