|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A Chinese restaurant
(b) A parked car
(c) A real estate office
(d) A living room
2. Who does Moss intend to actually steal the leads?
(c) Jerry Graff
3. What does Moss immediately ask Aaronow after asking if he is in?
(a) Will Aaronow turn him in
(b) Does Aaronow know someone that can help
(c) He asks Aaronow the same question again
(d) Does Aaronow have any better options
4. Which of the following is not one of the years Levene claims to have been at the top of the board?
5. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
(a) A closer
(b) A stalwart
(c) A son-of-a-bitch
(d) A winner
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Levene offer to pay Williamson the money for the leads?
2. Why does Moss say that Aaronow is an accomplice?
3. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
4. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
5. What is Moss planning to do with his evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is the scene between Lingk and Roma a multilevel communication?
2. What system does Williamson use for marshaling the leads?
3. What reassurance does Roma give Aaronow about talking to the police?
4. How does Moss explain to Aaronow that he is an accessory to the future crime?
5. What is the status of the salesmen at the end of Act 1?
6. Describe Levene's big sale story.
7. Describe John Williamson.
8. What is the status of the sales force at the end of the play?
9. In what ways do people deal with the uncertainties in life according to Roma?
10. Why is Roma frantic when he enters the office in Act 2?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)