|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
2. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A real estate office
(b) A parked car
(c) A Chinese restaurant
(d) A living room
3. What has Moss never been offered on his sits with Indians?
(b) A hanger for his coat
(c) A chair
4. What does Moss immediately ask Aaronow after asking if he is in?
(a) Does Aaronow know someone that can help
(b) He asks Aaronow the same question again
(c) Will Aaronow turn him in
(d) Does Aaronow have any better options
5. How many salesmen are definitely getting fired at the end of the month?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Williamson claim has been consistently number 2 on the sales board?
2. What is Aaronow's role in this conspiracy to be?
3. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
4. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
5. What window does Moss suggest Jerry Graff would pay for each lead when he first broaches the subject?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caveat does Levene try to add to his arrangement with Williamson, and how does Williamson respond?
2. What reassurance does Roma give Aaronow about talking to the police?
3. What is Moss's alibi for the police?
4. Describe some of the extravagant claims Levene makes about his past with the company.
5. What is the status of the salesmen at the end of Act 1?
6. How does Roma claim that he deals with the uncertainties of life?
7. What is Roma's ideas concerning morality?
8. How does the deal between Levene and Williamson fall apart?
9. Describe Ricky Roma.
10. Describe the setting of the second act.
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)