|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aaronow's role in this conspiracy to be?
(a) Watching the door
(b) Taking the leads
(c) Providing Moss with an alibi
(d) Distracting the security guard
2. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
3. What does Moss say is the problem with his stealing the leads himself?
(a) He has a bad leg
(b) He has spoken too much about it
(c) He does not know where they are kept
(d) He has a criminal record
4. At the very beginning of Scene 2, how does Moss characterize all the leads he is given?
5. On what date of the month does the sales contest end?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
2. Where is Levene currently living?
3. How does Levene characterize his request for two premium leads?
4. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
5. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Williamson blow Roma's big sale?
2. How does Williamson describe his primary duties as office manager?
3. How does Moss explain the division of profits from the sale of the leads?
4. What happened to the last deal Levene closed?
5. Describe Roma's essential philosophy as stated in this scene.
6. What betrayal does Ricky Roma pull at the end of the play?
7. How does Williamson figure out that Levene robbed the office?
8. How does Jerry Graff get started in business on his own?
9. Describe Dave Moss.
10. What system does Williamson use for marshaling the leads?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)