|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
(a) They went to high school together
(b) He is his brother-in-law
(c) This is common knowledge in the business
(d) He has worked for him
2. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
(b) River Oaks
(d) Glen Ross Farms
3. About what does Moss admit he lied?
(a) The amount Graff would pay
(b) About liking Aaronow
(c) The number of leads in the office
(d) About how important the robbery is
4. Who could Levene a few years back and have Williamson fired?
(c) Jerry Graff
5. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
(a) He could be arrested
(b) He could be fired
(c) He could lose face
(d) He could lose commissions for the company
Short Answer Questions
1. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
2. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
3. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
4. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
5. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dave Moss.
2. Why can Levene not get his hands on the premium Glengarry Highland's leads?
3. Describe Shelly Levene.
4. According to Moss, what must a man do to go out on his own?
5. What big news does Levene have when he enters in Act 2?
6. How does Moss explain to Aaronow that he is an accessory to the future crime?
7. What is the reality of Levene's big sale, according to Williamson?
8. Describe some of the extravagant claims Levene makes about his past with the company.
9. What does Levene say to Williamson when he first comes to the office?
10. How does Williamson figure out that Levene robbed the office?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)