|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Moss admit he lied?
(a) About how important the robbery is
(b) About liking Aaronow
(c) The amount Graff would pay
(d) The number of leads in the office
2. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
(a) By seniority
(b) By someone else
(c) According to percentage
3. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
4. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
5. Which of Levene's relations does he try to invoke to gain some pity from Williamson?
(a) His wife
(b) His daughter
(c) His brother
(d) His son
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
2. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
3. What has Moss never been offered on his sits with Indians?
4. When does Levene offer to pay Williamson the money for the leads?
5. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What false situation do Levene and Roma create when Lingk enters the office?
2. How does the nature Roma and Lingk's conversation shift at the end of the scene?
3. Describe the initial interchange between Lingk and Roma?
4. What new information does the audience find out about the contest in this scene?
5. What does Levene say to Williamson when he first comes to the office?
6. Why is Roma frantic when he enters the office in Act 2?
7. How has the company gone wrong in recent years, according to Moss?
8. How does Williamson respond to Levene's offer of money?
9. What is Moss's alibi for the police?
10. How does Roma claim that he deals with the uncertainties of life?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)