|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aaronow claim to be concerned about as he and Moss complain about the sales contest?
(a) The rest of the sales team
(b) The customers
(c) The company
(d) His family
2. What are the two men doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Having coffee
(b) Having drinks
(c) Eating lunch
(d) Eating dinner
3. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
(a) They are running cold
(b) They have tripled his investment
(c) Most are repeat buyers
(d) Most are dead
4. What other sales position does Moss compare their job when he explains the right way to sell people?
(a) Car sales
(b) Insurance sales
(c) Furniture sales
(d) Encyclopedia sales
5. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
(a) Ticker tape
(b) Burn cards
(c) Toilet paper
Short Answer Questions
1. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
2. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
3. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
4. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
5. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the status of Moss and Aaronow's discussion at the end of the scene?
2. Describe Ricky Roma.
3. How is Roma different from the other salesmen in the play?
4. According to Moss, what must a man do to go out on his own?
5. How has the company gone wrong in recent years, according to Moss?
6. How does Moss initially broach the idea of robbing the office?
7. What is the status of the salesmen at the end of Act 1?
8. What is Moss's alibi for the police?
9. What false situation do Levene and Roma create when Lingk enters the office?
10. Explain the distinction between "speaking" and "talking" in this scene.
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)