|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jerry Graff buys a list of names of people in what profession?
2. What cliche does Moss use to indicate that the company has ruined the real estate environment?
(a) Break the bank
(b) Kill the goose
(c) Fly too close to the sun
(d) Screw the pooch
3. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
4. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
5. What piece of information does Aaronow try to glean from Moss in many different ways as they discuss robbing the bank?
(a) Whether Moss has spoken to Graff
(b) Whether Moss is quitting
(c) Whether Moss has a plan
(d) Whether Moss is trying to incriminate him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who could Levene a few years back and have Williamson fired?
2. How many premium Glengarry leads does Moss estimate the office has?
3. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
4. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
5. Which of the following is not a time Levene lists for his premium sits?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Williamson describe his primary duties as office manager?
2. What is Moss's alibi for the police?
3. What does Roma think makes people afraid to act?
4. How does Moss explain the division of profits from the sale of the leads?
5. How does Moss initially broach the idea of robbing the office?
6. In what ways do people deal with the uncertainties in life according to Roma?
7. Describe some of the extravagant claims Levene makes about his past with the company.
8. What point is Roma making discussing his best sexual experience?
9. Why does Moss think Aaronow will have the opportunity to turn him in to the police?
10. What big news does Levene have when he enters in Act 2?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)