|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Moss never been offered on his sits with Indians?
(a) A hanger for his coat
(b) A chair
2. What are the two men doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Having drinks
(b) Eating lunch
(c) Having coffee
(d) Eating dinner
3. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
(a) Aaronow would never rob the office
(b) Aaronow follows orders
(c) Aaronow has a criminal record
(d) Aaronow is trustworthy
4. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
(a) River Oaks
(b) Glen Ross Farms
5. What is the hardest part of going out on your own, according to Moss?
(a) Starting up
(b) Developing a client list
(c) Finding the space
(d) The first 3 years
Short Answer Questions
1. At the very beginning of Scene 2, how does Moss characterize all the leads he is given?
2. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
3. How much of his commission does Levene promise Williamson in exchange for better leads?
4. When does Levene offer to pay Williamson the money for the leads?
5. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
Short Essay Questions
1. What big news does Levene have when he enters in Act 2?
2. How does Jerry Graff get started in business on his own?
3. How does Moss explain to Aaronow that he is an accessory to the future crime?
4. According to Moss, what must a man do to go out on his own?
5. What is Moss's alibi for the police?
6. What happened to the last deal Levene closed?
7. What betrayal does Ricky Roma pull at the end of the play?
8. What reassurance does Roma give Aaronow about talking to the police?
9. How does Moss initially broach the idea of robbing the office?
10. How does the deal between Levene and Williamson fall apart?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)