|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consolation does Moss give Aaronow at the outset of Scene 2?
(a) He is only seond on the board
(b) Today is a new day
(c) He has not been fired yet
(d) He has another job lined up
2. What is Aaronow's role in this conspiracy to be?
(a) Watching the door
(b) Distracting the security guard
(c) Taking the leads
(d) Providing Moss with an alibi
3. What is Williamson's counteroffer to Levene regarding his cut of his commission?
4. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
5. What has Graff promised Moss he will do?
(a) Share his famous list of names with him
(b) Buy the Glengarry leads
(c) Give him a management position
(d) Hire any salesmen Mitch and Murray fire
Short Answer Questions
1. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
2. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
3. What is the hardest part of going out on your own, according to Moss?
4. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
5. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe some of the extravagant claims Levene makes about his past with the company.
2. How does Levene characterize the leads he is given?
3. Describe the setting of the second act.
4. How do Williamson and Levene stand at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. How does Williamson respond to Levene's offer of money?
6. Describe John Williamson.
7. Why does Moss need Aaronow to actually rob the office?
8. According to Moss, what must a man do to go out on his own?
9. Describe Moss's exit from the play.
10. What does Moss have to say about Indians?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)