|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Graff promised Moss he will do?
(a) Buy the Glengarry leads
(b) Share his famous list of names with him
(c) Hire any salesmen Mitch and Murray fire
(d) Give him a management position
2. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
(b) By someone else
(c) According to percentage
(d) By seniority
3. Why, according to Moss, do these awful leads put their names in for information?
(a) They are lonely
(b) They have a small amount of disposable income
(c) They are insane
(d) They don't know what they are signing
4. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
(a) 5,000 dollars
(b) 1,000 dollars
(c) 3,000 dollars
(d) 2,500 dollars
5. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
(a) 80 thousand
(b) 75 thousand
(c) 103 thousand
(d) 96 thousand
Short Answer Questions
1. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
2. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
3. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
4. What consolation does Moss give Aaronow at the outset of Scene 2?
5. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dave Moss.
2. What caveat does Levene try to add to his arrangement with Williamson, and how does Williamson respond?
3. What is the status of the sales force at the end of the play?
4. How is Roma different from the other salesmen in the play?
5. Describe the setting of the second act.
6. Describe James Lingk in Act 2.
7. Describe George Aaronow.
8. Describe Levene's big sale story.
9. How does Jerry Graff get started in business on his own?
10. How does Roma introduce real estate to the conversation?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)