|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
(a) To maximize profit
(b) To separate the grain from the chaff
(c) To assess productivity
(d) To watch the leads
2. When does Levene offer to pay Williamson the money for the leads?
(b) After the sits
(c) After the sales contest
(d) Next week
3. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
4. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
(a) 50 dollars
(b) 100 dollars
(c) 150 dollars
(d) 75 dollars
5. What is the hardest part of going out on your own, according to Moss?
(a) Developing a client list
(b) Finding the space
(c) Starting up
(d) The first 3 years
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
2. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
3. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
4. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
5. Why, according to Moss, do these awful leads put their names in for information?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Roma trying to tell Lingk about opportunities in life?
2. What false situation do Levene and Roma create when Lingk enters the office?
3. How does Williamson describe his primary duties as office manager?
4. What does Roma think makes people afraid to act?
5. What is Shelley Levene's objective in having lunch with Williamson?
6. What happened to the last deal Levene closed?
7. What offer has Jerry Graff made to Dave Moss?
8. What reassurance does Roma give Aaronow about talking to the police?
9. How does Moss initially broach the idea of robbing the office?
10. In what ways do people deal with the uncertainties in life according to Roma?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)