|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Moss never been offered on his sits with Indians?
(b) A chair
(c) A hanger for his coat
2. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
(a) White washer
(b) Order taker
(d) Book cooker
3. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
(a) Dust the place for prints
(b) Question only Moss
(c) Not even show up
(d) Question everyone in the office
4. Why, according to Moss, do these awful leads put their names in for information?
(a) They don't know what they are signing
(b) They are lonely
(c) They are insane
(d) They have a small amount of disposable income
5. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
(a) 100 dollars
(b) 150 dollars
(c) 50 dollars
(d) 75 dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Levene's relations does he try to invoke to gain some pity from Williamson?
2. What nationality does Moss warn Aaronow never to try to sell?
3. What does Moss say is the problem with his stealing the leads himself?
4. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
5. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways do people deal with the uncertainties in life according to Roma?
2. What point is Roma making discussing his best sexual experience?
3. Describe Moss's exit from the play.
4. What is Moss's alibi for the police?
5. What new information does the audience find out about the contest in this scene?
6. Describe Ricky Roma.
7. How has the company gone wrong in recent years, according to Moss?
8. How does Moss explain to Aaronow that he is an accessory to the future crime?
9. Describe Dave Moss.
10. Why does Moss think Aaronow will have the opportunity to turn him in to the police?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)