|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many premium sits does Levene know Williamson has?
2. What adjective does Moss use to describe the sales contest's inclusion of firing the lowest seller?
3. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
4. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
(a) 3,000 dollars
(b) 2,500 dollars
(c) 5,000 dollars
(d) 1,000 dollars
5. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
(d) The leads
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Scene 2 take place?
2. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
3. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
4. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
5. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Williamson and Levene stand at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Describe Levene's big sale story.
3. Describe James Lingk in Act 2.
4. What does Levene say to Williamson when he first comes to the office?
5. Describe the setting of the second act.
6. What does Moss have to say about Indians?
7. Why is Roma frantic when he enters the office in Act 2?
8. What big news does Levene have when he enters in Act 2?
9. Describe Roma's essential philosophy as stated in this scene.
10. What reassurance does Roma give Aaronow about talking to the police?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)