|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
2. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
(a) A winner
(b) A closer
(c) A son-of-a-bitch
(d) A stalwart
3. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
(a) Ticker tape
(c) Burn cards
(d) Toilet paper
4. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
(a) Most are repeat buyers
(b) They are running cold
(c) They have tripled his investment
(d) Most are dead
5. About what does Moss admit he lied?
(a) About liking Aaronow
(b) The amount Graff would pay
(c) About how important the robbery is
(d) The number of leads in the office
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moss ambiguously suggest someone should do in the office?
2. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
3. What cliche does Moss use to indicate that the company has ruined the real estate environment?
4. What system is used to determine who gets the best leads?
5. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Moss's alibi for the police?
2. According to Moss, what must a man do to go out on his own?
3. How does Moss initially broach the idea of robbing the office?
4. What caveat does Levene try to add to his arrangement with Williamson, and how does Williamson respond?
5. What does Roma think makes people afraid to act?
6. Describe Moss's exit from the play.
7. What does Moss have to say about Indians?
8. What system does Williamson use for marshaling the leads?
9. Describe the setting of the second act.
10. Why does Moss need Aaronow to actually rob the office?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)