|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company is providing that premium leads?
(a) Glen Ross Farms
(b) Glengarry Highlands
(c) Arizona Realty
(d) Rio Rancho
2. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
(a) Aaronow has a criminal record
(b) Aaronow is trustworthy
(c) Aaronow would never rob the office
(d) Aaronow follows orders
3. Why, according to Moss, do these awful leads put their names in for information?
(a) They are lonely
(b) They are insane
(c) They don't know what they are signing
(d) They have a small amount of disposable income
4. What adjective does Moss use to describe the sales contest's inclusion of firing the lowest seller?
5. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A Cadillac
(b) A company time-share
(c) A raise
(d) A big screen TV
Short Answer Questions
1. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
2. Why does Moss say that Aaronow is an accomplice?
3. About what does Moss admit he lied?
4. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
5. Where is Levene currently living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Roma frantic when he enters the office in Act 2?
2. What false situation do Levene and Roma create when Lingk enters the office?
3. Describe the initial interchange between Lingk and Roma?
4. What is the status of the sales force at the end of the play?
5. How does Moss initially broach the idea of robbing the office?
6. Describe Dave Moss.
7. Describe Shelly Levene.
8. What is Moss's alibi for the police?
9. How does the nature Roma and Lingk's conversation shift at the end of the scene?
10. What system does Williamson use for marshaling the leads?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)