|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moss immediately ask Aaronow after asking if he is in?
(a) He asks Aaronow the same question again
(b) Does Aaronow know someone that can help
(c) Does Aaronow have any better options
(d) Will Aaronow turn him in
2. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
(a) He could lose commissions for the company
(b) He could be fired
(c) He could lose face
(d) He could be arrested
3. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
(a) 50 dollars
(b) 150 dollars
(c) 75 dollars
(d) 100 dollars
4. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
(a) Fuck and shit
(b) Yes and no
(c) Good and right
(d) Shoes and boots
5. What does Moss say he will have to do if Aaronow does not agree to the plan?
(a) Moss will have to kill him
(b) Moss will have to find someone else
(c) Moss will have to do it himself
(d) Moss will have to abandon the plan
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Moss plan to steal the leads?
2. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
3. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
4. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
5. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Moss's alibi for the police?
2. Why does Moss need Aaronow to actually rob the office?
3. What is Shelley Levene's objective in having lunch with Williamson?
4. How does Moss explain the division of profits from the sale of the leads?
5. How does the deal between Levene and Williamson fall apart?
6. What new information does the audience find out about the contest in this scene?
7. How does Levene characterize the leads he is given?
8. What system does Williamson use for marshaling the leads?
9. What big news does Levene have when he enters in Act 2?
10. In what way is the scene between Lingk and Roma a multilevel communication?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)