|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the years Levene claims to have been at the top of the board?
2. What nationality does Moss warn Aaronow never to try to sell?
3. Where is Moss sleeping this evening?
(a) His girlfriend's place
(b) The YMCA
(c) The Como Inn
(d) In his car
4. What is the hardest part of going out on your own, according to Moss?
(a) Developing a client list
(b) The first 3 years
(c) Finding the space
(d) Starting up
5. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
(a) He will double them
(b) He will quintuple them
(c) He will quadruple them
(d) He will triple them
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
2. What is Aaronow's role in this conspiracy to be?
3. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
4. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
5. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is the scene between Lingk and Roma a multilevel communication?
2. Why does Moss need Aaronow to actually rob the office?
3. How does Roma introduce real estate to the conversation?
4. Describe some of the extravagant claims Levene makes about his past with the company.
5. What is the reality of Levene's big sale, according to Williamson?
6. What caveat does Levene try to add to his arrangement with Williamson, and how does Williamson respond?
7. How does the deal between Levene and Williamson fall apart?
8. What is Moss's alibi for the police?
9. What is the status of the salesmen at the end of Act 1?
10. Describe Levene's big sale story.
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)