|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
(a) An accountant
(b) A judge
(c) The Better Business Bureau
(d) A lawyer
2. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
(a) This is common knowledge in the business
(b) They went to high school together
(c) He is his brother-in-law
(d) He has worked for him
3. Where is Levene currently living?
(a) An apartment
(b) A hotel
(c) His car
(d) A rooming house
4. When does Moss plan to steal the leads?
(a) The day the contest ends
(b) Over the weekend
(c) That night
(d) Tomorrow night
5. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
(a) Money is tight
(b) The land is awful
(c) People are scared of salesmen
(d) Pessimism abounds
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
2. What does Moss ambiguously suggest someone should do in the office?
3. On what date of the month does the sales contest end?
4. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
5. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the status of the salesmen at the end of Act 1?
2. How does Levene explain his current poor performance?
3. What is Roma trying to tell Lingk about opportunities in life?
4. Describe the setting of the second act.
5. How does the deal between Levene and Williamson fall apart?
6. According to Moss, what must a man do to go out on his own?
7. Describe the initial interchange between Lingk and Roma?
8. What big news does Levene have when he enters in Act 2?
9. Describe Moss's exit from the play.
10. What is Moss's alibi for the police?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)