|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What land is Roma trying to sell Lingk?
(a) Glengarry Highlands
(b) Rio Rancho
(c) Western Properties
(d) Glen Ross Farms
2. What does Roma demand of Williamson regarding Leven at the end of the play?
(a) He demands Levene be fired
(b) He demands half of his sales commission
(c) He demands Levene's desk
(d) He demands Levene get better leads
3. Why, according to Roma, should Moss be unconcerned about the robbery?
(a) He has not closed a sale lately
(b) He want to quit anyway
(c) He wasn't getting the premium leads
(d) He didn't rob the place
4. What does Williamson tell Lingk about his contract?
(a) It went to the bank
(b) It was stolen
(c) It is sitting his desk
(d) Roma still has it
5. What does Roma tell Levene is missing from the world at the end of the play?
6. Which of the following is a Hindu god that Roma invokes while mocking his lead?
7. In Roma's extended monologue in Scene 3, what befuddles people?
(b) Suburban ennui
(c) Middle-class morality
(d) Small-time dreams
8. In what state is this Roma's property located?
9. What information does Levene reveal he knows about Williamson after Roma goes to his interview?
(a) Williamson is getting fired
(b) Williamson stole the leads for Moss
(c) Williamson didn't send Roma's contract to the bank
(d) Williamson has never done a sit
10. Which character does not appear onstage in Act 1?
(b) Every character appears in Act 1
11. In Scene 3, Roma lists different reactions people have to uncertainty in life. What is the first human reaction?
(a) Bring it on
(b) God protect me
(c) Fuck it
(d) Duck and cover
12. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
(a) They don't know what to look for
(b) They are stupid
(c) They are too late
(d) The robber is probably out of the state
13. What is Baylen's profession?
(a) A police detective
(b) A bartender
(c) A salesman
(d) A lawyer
14. Which two characters are onstage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Roma and Williamson
(b) Moss and Roma
(c) Levene and Moss
(d) Williamson and Aaronow
15. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of drink is Lingk drinking?
2. To what great philanthropist does Moss mockingly compare Roma?
3. Which of the following is not something Roma lists as something he remembers from the best sex of his life?
4. What type of coffee does the woman bring Roma the morning after the best sex he ever had?
5. How much money did Levene get from Moss for stealing the leads?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)