|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not among the items Roma casually compares to real estate in his conversation with Lingk?
(b) Objects of art
(c) Off-shore accounts
2. What does Williamson repeatedly assure Roma that the thieves did not steal?
(a) The commission checks
(b) The contact sheets
(c) His contracts
(d) His leads
3. What is the first human act about which Roma asks Lingk?
4. What does Roma say is specifically not memorable about the best sex of his life?
(a) The orgasm
(b) The woman's breasts
(c) The time of day
(d) The woman's name
5. To which state does Moss announce he is going before exiting the office in Act 2?
(a) New York
6. What order does Williamson frantically give the desperate Aaronow after his interrogation?
(a) Pack your desk
(b) Call your leads
(c) Go to lunch
(d) Take a personal day
7. Which character does not appear onstage in Act 1?
(d) Every character appears in Act 1
8. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
(a) Since Leven closed the sale
(b) 4 months
(c) 2 weeks
(d) He did not know
9. What land is Roma trying to sell Lingk?
(a) Glen Ross Farms
(b) Rio Rancho
(c) Western Properties
(d) Glengarry Highlands
10. Where does Roma say refuses to live?
11. According to Roma, what will Lingk regret when he dies?
(b) Everytime he cheated
(c) Things he didn't do
(d) All the hours he worked
12. To what substance does Roma compare his testicles when discuss his best sexual experience?
13. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
(a) A contingency plan
(c) A reserve
(d) His faith
14. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
(a) He has gotten married
(b) He has robbed a store
(c) He has one the lottery
(d) He has found God
15. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, who wins the lottery?
(a) A millionaire
(b) A mother of four
(c) A busboy
(d) A cab driver
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are onstage at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What is the cue Roma asks Levene to give him when Lingk arrives at the office?
3. Who has the last line of Act 1?
4. Which of the following is a Hindu god that Roma invokes while mocking his lead?
5. What final statement of about humanity does Roma make before approaching Lingk?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)