|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roma argue to Lingk is missing from the way we live our life?
(a) A coherent plan
(b) Understanding of our past
(c) Hope for the future
(d) The present moment
2. According to Roma what is his greatest reserve against the uncertainties of life?
(a) Financial security
(b) Living without fear
(c) Knowing what he believes
(d) Trust in himself
3. What is the name of the units that Levene closes on?
(a) Mountain View
(b) Clear Meadows
(c) River Glen
(d) Glengarry Highlands
4. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
(a) He has one the lottery
(b) He has found God
(c) He has gotten married
(d) He has robbed a store
5. What does Levene say is Williamson's job?
(a) Meter maid
6. How many units does Levene succeed in selling to his B-list lead?
7. Which of the following is not among the items Roma casually compares to real estate in his conversation with Lingk?
(a) Off-shore accounts
(d) Objects of art
8. What order does Williamson frantically give the desperate Aaronow after his interrogation?
(a) Go to lunch
(b) Take a personal day
(c) Call your leads
(d) Pack your desk
9. According to Roma in Scene 3, everyone is what?
(b) A sinner
(d) A king
10. What information does Levene reveal he knows about Williamson after Roma goes to his interview?
(a) Williamson didn't send Roma's contract to the bank
(b) Williamson stole the leads for Moss
(c) Williamson is getting fired
(d) Williamson has never done a sit
11. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) The Chinese restaurant
(b) The real estate office
(c) A living room
(d) A police interrogation room
12. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
(a) A horror film
(b) A carnival
(c) A kaleidescope
(d) A Shakespearean play
13. When did Levene close the sale?
(a) Last night
(b) That morning
(c) Before lunch yesterday
(d) Late afternoon yesterday
14. Over what period of time does all of Act 1 take place?
(a) Three days
(b) One day
(c) One month
(d) One weeks
15. What does Williamson repeatedly assure Roma that the thieves did not steal?
(a) His contracts
(b) The commission checks
(c) The contact sheets
(d) His leads
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roma tell Levene is missing from the world at the end of the play?
2. What is the first human act about which Roma asks Lingk?
3. Which of the following is not an example of a catastrophe that Roma lists as he discusses humanity's fear of loss?
4. How many of the B-list leads does Williamson give Roma?
5. How does Roma know the office was robbed before he enters?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)