|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
(a) A contingency plan
(c) His faith
(d) A reserve
2. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
(a) Since Leven closed the sale
(b) 4 months
(c) He did not know
(d) 2 weeks
3. What smell's vaguely of shit, according to Roma?
(a) Downtown Chicago
(b) The office
(c) Train compartments
4. Why, according to Roma, should Moss be unconcerned about the robbery?
(a) He want to quit anyway
(b) He has not closed a sale lately
(c) He didn't rob the place
(d) He wasn't getting the premium leads
5. What does Roma argue to Lingk is missing from the way we live our life?
(a) Understanding of our past
(b) The present moment
(c) A coherent plan
(d) Hope for the future
6. To which state does Moss announce he is going before exiting the office in Act 2?
(a) New York
7. How much money did Levene get from Moss for stealing the leads?
(a) 1,000 dollars
(b) 3,000 dollars
(c) 1,500 dollars
(d) 2,500 dollars
8. What information does Levene reveal he knows about Williamson after Roma goes to his interview?
(a) Williamson didn't send Roma's contract to the bank
(b) Williamson stole the leads for Moss
(c) Williamson is getting fired
(d) Williamson has never done a sit
9. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
(a) He has robbed a store
(b) He has gotten married
(c) He has one the lottery
(d) He has found God
10. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
11. To what does Leven point immediately after his clients sign the contract?
(a) The window
(b) The radio
(c) His heart
(d) A sideboard
12. Where does the third scene take place?
(a) A Chinese restaurant
(b) A real estate office
(c) A sports bar
(d) A living room
13. What does Roma say is specifically not memorable about the best sex of his life?
(a) The woman's breasts
(b) The orgasm
(c) The time of day
(d) The woman's name
14. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
(a) To learn about one's self
(b) To fill a void
(c) To lose money
(d) To make money
15. Who does Baylen call into his office while Lingk is in the office?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what substance does Roma compare his testicles when discuss his best sexual experience?
2. According to Roma, what are the chances that any of the catastrophes he names will befall a person?
3. When did Levene close the sale?
4. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
5. Which of the following is not something Roma suggests property might represent?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)