|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
(a) His faith
(c) A reserve
(d) A contingency plan
2. According to Roma in Scene 3, everyone is what?
(a) A sinner
(b) A king
3. What major American company does Roma tell Lingk that Levene works for?
(a) General Electric
(c) American Express
4. What does Aaronow ask for when he steps out of his interrogation?
(b) His suitcase
5. Which of the following is an item in the office that was not stolen?
(d) All of the above were stolen
6. What does Roma argue to Lingk is missing from the way we live our life?
(a) A coherent plan
(b) The present moment
(c) Hope for the future
(d) Understanding of our past
7. What land is Roma trying to sell Lingk?
(a) Rio Rancho
(b) Glengarry Highlands
(c) Western Properties
(d) Glen Ross Farms
8. What does Roma demand of Williamson regarding Leven at the end of the play?
(a) He demands Levene's desk
(b) He demands half of his sales commission
(c) He demands Levene be fired
(d) He demands Levene get better leads
9. Where does Roma say refuses to live?
10. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
(a) 4 months
(b) Since Leven closed the sale
(c) He did not know
(d) 2 weeks
11. Over what period of time does all of Act 1 take place?
(a) One day
(b) One weeks
(c) Three days
(d) One month
12. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
(a) He has one the lottery
(b) He has found God
(c) He has gotten married
(d) He has robbed a store
13. What does Williamson repeatedly assure Roma that the thieves did not steal?
(a) His contracts
(b) The commission checks
(c) The contact sheets
(d) His leads
14. Which of the following is not an identity that Roma assures Lingk is not important?
15. What does Levene say is Williamson's job?
(d) Meter maid
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the B-list leads does Williamson give Roma?
2. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
3. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
4. What order does Williamson frantically give the desperate Aaronow after his interrogation?
5. In Scene 3, Roma lists different reactions people have to uncertainty in life. What is the first human reaction?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)