|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an identity that Roma assures Lingk is not important?
2. What does Roma say is the only measure of wealth a person can amass?
(a) The value of the country
(b) The will of a higher power
(c) Human greed
(d) That person's ambition
3. What is Baylen's profession?
(a) A bartender
(b) A salesman
(c) A police detective
(d) A lawyer
4. What is the name of the units that Levene closes on?
(a) Mountain View
(b) Glengarry Highlands
(c) River Glen
(d) Clear Meadows
5. What did the client serve Levene while he sold them on the land?
(a) Iced tea
(b) Crumb cake
6. What type of coffee does the woman bring Roma the morning after the best sex he ever had?
(b) Cafe au lait
(c) Iced latte
(d) Black Colombian roast
7. What information does Levene reveal he knows about Williamson after Roma goes to his interview?
(a) Williamson didn't send Roma's contract to the bank
(b) Williamson is getting fired
(c) Williamson has never done a sit
(d) Williamson stole the leads for Moss
8. What ability does Lingk say he does not have?
9. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
(a) A Shakespearean play
(b) A carnival
(c) A horror film
(d) A kaleidescope
10. What is Lingk's first name?
11. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
(a) He has gotten married
(b) He has found God
(c) He has robbed a store
(d) He has one the lottery
12. What is the cue Roma asks Levene to give him when Lingk arrives at the office?
(b) St. Louis
13. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
(a) To fill a void
(b) To make money
(c) To learn about one's self
(d) To lose money
14. What is the major thing that humanity fears, according to Roma?
15. What land is Roma trying to sell Lingk?
(a) Western Properties
(b) Glen Ross Farms
(c) Glengarry Highlands
(d) Rio Rancho
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the last line of Act 1?
2. What does Levene say is Williamson's job?
3. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
4. When did Levene close the sale?
5. How many of the B-list leads does Williamson give Roma?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)