|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roma know the office was robbed before he enters?
(a) Aaronow confessed to him last night
(b) There is a board on the window
(c) A police cruiser is outside
(d) He had a premonition
2. Which of the following is not something Roma suggests property might represent?
3. What does Roma argue to Lingk is missing from the way we live our life?
(a) Understanding of our past
(b) A coherent plan
(c) Hope for the future
(d) The present moment
4. To what great philanthropist does Moss mockingly compare Roma?
(a) Mother Teresa
(b) Dale Carnegie
(c) Bishop Sheen
(d) Eli Lilly
5. According to Roma in Scene 3, everyone is what?
(a) A sinner
(c) A king
6. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
(a) No character appears in more than one scene
7. What is the major thing that humanity fears, according to Roma?
8. Who has the last line of Act 1?
9. Where does Roma say refuses to live?
10. According to Roma what is his greatest reserve against the uncertainties of life?
(a) Living without fear
(b) Knowing what he believes
(c) Financial security
(d) Trust in himself
11. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
(a) Levene and Aaronow
(b) Roma and Aaronow
(c) Moss and Levene
(d) Moss and Roma
12. To what does Leven point immediately after his clients sign the contract?
(a) A sideboard
(b) The window
(c) The radio
(d) His heart
13. What information does Levene reveal he knows about Williamson after Roma goes to his interview?
(a) Williamson didn't send Roma's contract to the bank
(b) Williamson has never done a sit
(c) Williamson is getting fired
(d) Williamson stole the leads for Moss
14. What does Williamson tell Lingk about his contract?
(a) Roma still has it
(b) It is sitting his desk
(c) It went to the bank
(d) It was stolen
15. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Roma, what are the chances that any of the catastrophes he names will befall a person?
2. What type of coffee does the woman bring Roma the morning after the best sex he ever had?
3. What is the name of the units that Levene closes on?
4. In Scene 3, Roma lists different reactions people have to uncertainty in life. What is the first human reaction?
5. In what state is this Roma's property located?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)