|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
(a) Moss and Levene
(b) Moss and Roma
(c) Roma and Aaronow
(d) Levene and Aaronow
2. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
(a) To make money
(b) To learn about one's self
(c) To lose money
(d) To fill a void
3. What does Roma suggest people do to feel secure?
(a) Have lots of sex
(b) Accrue wealth
(c) Turn to God
(d) Get married
4. Where does Levene claim to be heading as an excuse to get Roma out of the office?
5. To which state does Moss announce he is going before exiting the office in Act 2?
(d) New York
6. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
7. What does Roma spread on a table in front of Lingk?
(a) A brochure
(b) A pile of money
(c) A map
(d) A cocktail napkin
8. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
(a) He did not know
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 4 months
(d) Since Leven closed the sale
9. According to Roma in Scene 3, everyone is what?
(b) A sinner
(c) A king
10. Who is the first salesman that Baylen interviews for an interview in Act 2?
11. How many units does Levene succeed in selling to his B-list lead?
12. Which two characters are onstage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Williamson and Aaronow
(b) Roma and Williamson
(c) Moss and Roma
(d) Levene and Moss
13. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
(a) They don't know what to look for
(b) They are too late
(c) They are stupid
(d) The robber is probably out of the state
14. What type of drink is Lingk drinking?
(a) GIn and Tonic
15. What does Roma demand of Williamson regarding Leven at the end of the play?
(a) He demands half of his sales commission
(b) He demands Levene get better leads
(c) He demands Levene be fired
(d) He demands Levene's desk
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Leven point immediately after his clients sign the contract?
2. Where does the third scene take place?
3. How many of the B-list leads does Williamson give Roma?
4. What is the name of the units that Levene closes on?
5. What final statement of about humanity does Roma make before approaching Lingk?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)