|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Levene reveal he knows about Williamson after Roma goes to his interview?
(a) Williamson has never done a sit
(b) Williamson didn't send Roma's contract to the bank
(c) Williamson is getting fired
(d) Williamson stole the leads for Moss
2. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
(a) They are stupid
(b) They don't know what to look for
(c) They are too late
(d) The robber is probably out of the state
3. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
(a) A horror film
(b) A kaleidescope
(c) A carnival
(d) A Shakespearean play
4. What is the major thing that humanity fears, according to Roma?
5. What land is Roma trying to sell Lingk?
(a) Rio Rancho
(b) Western Properties
(c) Glen Ross Farms
(d) Glengarry Highlands
6. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
(a) 4 months
(b) 2 weeks
(c) Since Leven closed the sale
(d) He did not know
7. What does Roma say is the only measure of wealth a person can amass?
(a) That person's ambition
(b) The will of a higher power
(c) The value of the country
(d) Human greed
8. Where does the third scene take place?
(a) A living room
(b) A real estate office
(c) A sports bar
(d) A Chinese restaurant
9. Who does Baylen call into his office while Lingk is in the office?
10. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
11. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
(a) To lose money
(b) To make money
(c) To learn about one's self
(d) To fill a void
12. What is the first human act about which Roma asks Lingk?
13. Which of the following is a Hindu god that Roma invokes while mocking his lead?
14. According to Roma what is his greatest reserve against the uncertainties of life?
(a) Knowing what he believes
(b) Living without fear
(c) Financial security
(d) Trust in himself
15. When did Levene close the sale?
(a) Late afternoon yesterday
(b) Last night
(c) That morning
(d) Before lunch yesterday
Short Answer Questions
1. What ability does Lingk say he does not have?
2. How much money did Levene get from Moss for stealing the leads?
3. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
4. According to Roma, what will Lingk regret when he dies?
5. Which of the following is an item in the office that was not stolen?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)