|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Roma lists as something he remembers from the best sex of his life?
(a) The woman's arm on his neck
(b) A noise the woman made
(c) Removing the woman's dress
(d) The woman's eyes
2. When did Levene close the sale?
(a) Last night
(b) Before lunch yesterday
(c) That morning
(d) Late afternoon yesterday
3. What is the major thing that humanity fears, according to Roma?
4. How does Roma know the office was robbed before he enters?
(a) There is a board on the window
(b) A police cruiser is outside
(c) Aaronow confessed to him last night
(d) He had a premonition
5. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
(a) Since Leven closed the sale
(b) 4 months
(c) 2 weeks
(d) He did not know
6. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
7. How many days has Lingk been told he has to cancel the sale?
8. How many of the B-list leads does Williamson give Roma?
9. Who is the first salesman that Baylen interviews for an interview in Act 2?
10. How many units does Levene succeed in selling to his B-list lead?
11. What land is Roma trying to sell Lingk?
(a) Western Properties
(b) Rio Rancho
(c) Glen Ross Farms
(d) Glengarry Highlands
12. Which of the following is an item in the office that was not stolen?
(a) All of the above were stolen
13. According to Levene, what were the salesmen doing before they had a name for it?
(a) Kicking out
(c) Cold calling
(d) Chasing leads
14. Who has the last line of Act 1?
15. To what does Leven point immediately after his clients sign the contract?
(a) The window
(b) A sideboard
(c) The radio
(d) His heart
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
2. What does Roma demand of Williamson regarding Leven at the end of the play?
3. Where does Act 2 take place?
4. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
5. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)