|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Leven point immediately after his clients sign the contract?
(a) The radio
(b) The window
(c) A sideboard
(d) His heart
2. According to Levene, what were the salesmen doing before they had a name for it?
(a) Cold calling
(b) Kicking out
(d) Chasing leads
3. Which of the following is not a person Roma says he will contact to get Williamson fired after he blows the deal?
4. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, who wins the lottery?
(a) A cab driver
(b) A mother of four
(c) A busboy
(d) A millionaire
5. Who does Baylen call into his office while Lingk is in the office?
6. Which of the following is not something Roma lists as something he remembers from the best sex of his life?
(a) The woman's eyes
(b) A noise the woman made
(c) Removing the woman's dress
(d) The woman's arm on his neck
7. What type of coffee does the woman bring Roma the morning after the best sex he ever had?
(a) Iced latte
(b) Black Colombian roast
(d) Cafe au lait
8. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
(a) His faith
(b) A contingency plan
(d) A reserve
9. What does Roma say is the only measure of wealth a person can amass?
(a) That person's ambition
(b) The value of the country
(c) Human greed
(d) The will of a higher power
10. What type of drink is Lingk drinking?
(d) GIn and Tonic
11. In Roma's extended monologue in Scene 3, what befuddles people?
(a) Suburban ennui
(b) Small-time dreams
(d) Middle-class morality
12. How does Roma know the office was robbed before he enters?
(a) He had a premonition
(b) There is a board on the window
(c) Aaronow confessed to him last night
(d) A police cruiser is outside
13. How are Lingk and Roma seated?
(a) On either side of a desk
(b) At a cafe table
(c) At a bar
(d) In separate booths
14. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) You make a call
(b) You take a trip
(c) You see a bochure
(d) You speak to a salesman
15. When did Levene close the sale?
(a) Last night
(b) Late afternoon yesterday
(c) Before lunch yesterday
(d) That morning
Short Answer Questions
1. How many units of Mountain View does Roma fear he will have to re-close?
2. What does Roma demand of Williamson regarding Leven at the end of the play?
3. How many days has Lingk been told he has to cancel the sale?
4. Which of the following is an item in the office that was not stolen?
5. What information does Levene reveal he knows about Williamson after Roma goes to his interview?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)