|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will take care of re-closing the contracts that were stolen in the robbery?
(b) The closing salesman
2. Who reenters the office in the last moment of the play?
3. What does Aaronow ask for when he steps out of his interrogation?
(d) His suitcase
4. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
(a) Levene and Aaronow
(b) Moss and Roma
(c) Roma and Aaronow
(d) Moss and Levene
5. According to Roma, what are the chances that any of the catastrophes he names will befall a person?
(a) One in ten
(b) One in a thousand
(c) One in a billion
(d) One in a million
6. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
(a) A contingency plan
(b) His faith
(d) A reserve
7. Where does Levene claim to be heading as an excuse to get Roma out of the office?
8. What does Roma say is the only measure of wealth a person can amass?
(a) That person's ambition
(b) Human greed
(c) The will of a higher power
(d) The value of the country
9. To what substance does Roma compare his testicles when discuss his best sexual experience?
10. How many units of Mountain View does Roma fear he will have to re-close?
11. To what does Leven point immediately after his clients sign the contract?
(a) The radio
(b) The window
(c) A sideboard
(d) His heart
12. How does Roma know the office was robbed before he enters?
(a) There is a board on the window
(b) A police cruiser is outside
(c) He had a premonition
(d) Aaronow confessed to him last night
13. What land is Roma trying to sell Lingk?
(a) Glengarry Highlands
(b) Rio Rancho
(c) Western Properties
(d) Glen Ross Farms
14. How many units does Levene succeed in selling to his B-list lead?
15. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
(a) He has gotten married
(b) He has robbed a store
(c) He has one the lottery
(d) He has found God
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is this Roma's property located?
2. In Scene 3, Roma lists different reactions people have to uncertainty in life. What is the first human reaction?
3. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, who wins the lottery?
4. How many days has Lingk been told he has to cancel the sale?
5. According to Roma in Scene 3, everyone is what?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)