|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cue Roma asks Levene to give him when Lingk arrives at the office?
(c) St. Louis
2. Which two characters are onstage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Levene and Moss
(b) Roma and Williamson
(c) Moss and Roma
(d) Williamson and Aaronow
3. Which of the following is not something Roma suggests property might represent?
4. How does Roma know the office was robbed before he enters?
(a) He had a premonition
(b) A police cruiser is outside
(c) There is a board on the window
(d) Aaronow confessed to him last night
5. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
6. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
(a) 2 weeks
(b) Since Leven closed the sale
(c) 4 months
(d) He did not know
7. Which of the following is an item in the office that was not stolen?
(a) All of the above were stolen
8. What does Roma say is the only measure of wealth a person can amass?
(a) The will of a higher power
(b) That person's ambition
(c) Human greed
(d) The value of the country
9. Which of the following is a Hindu god that Roma invokes while mocking his lead?
10. To what substance does Roma compare his testicles when discuss his best sexual experience?
11. According to Roma, what are the chances that any of the catastrophes he names will befall a person?
(a) One in ten
(b) One in a billion
(c) One in a million
(d) One in a thousand
12. How much money did Levene get from Moss for stealing the leads?
(a) 3,000 dollars
(b) 2,500 dollars
(c) 1,000 dollars
(d) 1,500 dollars
13. How many days has Lingk been told he has to cancel the sale?
14. Who will take care of re-closing the contracts that were stolen in the robbery?
(a) The closing salesman
15. What does Roma suggest people do to feel secure?
(a) Turn to God
(b) Accrue wealth
(c) Have lots of sex
(d) Get married
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Roma say refuses to live?
2. In what state is this Roma's property located?
3. What does Roma not believe happens to bad people?
4. Who has the last line of Act 1?
5. According to Roma, what will Lingk regret when he dies?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)