|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reenters the office in the last moment of the play?
2. What is the second human reaction to life's uncertainty that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) Duck and cover
(b) Fuck it
(c) Bring it on
(d) God protect me
3. What does Roma not believe happens to bad people?
(a) They become good
(b) They find love
(c) They succeed
(d) They go to hell
4. What is Baylen's profession?
(a) A bartender
(b) A salesman
(c) A police detective
(d) A lawyer
5. Who does Baylen call into his office while Lingk is in the office?
6. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
(a) Moss and Roma
(b) Roma and Aaronow
(c) Levene and Aaronow
(d) Moss and Levene
7. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
8. What ability does Lingk say he does not have?
9. Where does Levene claim to be heading as an excuse to get Roma out of the office?
10. According to Roma in Scene 3, everyone is what?
(b) A sinner
(d) A king
11. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
(b) A contingency plan
(c) A reserve
(d) His faith
12. What major American company does Roma tell Lingk that Levene works for?
(b) American Express
(d) General Electric
13. Who has the last line of Act 1?
14. What is the major thing that humanity fears, according to Roma?
15. What smell's vaguely of shit, according to Roma?
(a) Downtown Chicago
(b) Train compartments
(c) The office
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lead that Levene closes?
2. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
3. What is the cue Roma asks Levene to give him when Lingk arrives at the office?
4. What final statement of about humanity does Roma make before approaching Lingk?
5. To what does Leven point immediately after his clients sign the contract?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)