|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days has Lingk been told he has to cancel the sale?
2. According to Levene, what were the salesmen doing before they had a name for it?
(a) Chasing leads
(b) Cold calling
(c) Kicking out
3. What is the second human reaction to life's uncertainty that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) Bring it on
(b) Duck and cover
(c) Fuck it
(d) God protect me
4. What does Williamson repeatedly assure Roma that the thieves did not steal?
(a) His contracts
(b) The contact sheets
(c) The commission checks
(d) His leads
5. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
6. What type of coffee does the woman bring Roma the morning after the best sex he ever had?
(a) Iced latte
(b) Black Colombian roast
(c) Cafe au lait
7. What is the name of the units that Levene closes on?
(a) River Glen
(b) Glengarry Highlands
(c) Mountain View
(d) Clear Meadows
8. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
(a) A carnival
(b) A horror film
(c) A kaleidescope
(d) A Shakespearean play
9. Which of the following is not an example of a catastrophe that Roma lists as he discusses humanity's fear of loss?
(a) A house fire
(b) A nuclear war
(c) A bank closing
(d) A plane crash
10. What does Aaronow ask for when he steps out of his interrogation?
(b) His suitcase
11. What order does Williamson frantically give the desperate Aaronow after his interrogation?
(a) Call your leads
(b) Take a personal day
(c) Go to lunch
(d) Pack your desk
12. What ability does Lingk say he does not have?
13. What is the first human act about which Roma asks Lingk?
14. Who has the last line of Act 1?
15. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
(a) Roma and Aaronow
(b) Moss and Roma
(c) Moss and Levene
(d) Levene and Aaronow
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not among the items Roma casually compares to real estate in his conversation with Lingk?
2. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
3. What does Roma say is specifically not memorable about the best sex of his life?
4. How are Lingk and Roma seated?
5. What does Roma suggest people do to feel secure?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)