|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
(a) He has found God
(b) He has gotten married
(c) He has robbed a store
(d) He has one the lottery
2. Which two characters are onstage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Roma and Williamson
(b) Levene and Moss
(c) Williamson and Aaronow
(d) Moss and Roma
3. What smell's vaguely of shit, according to Roma?
(b) The office
(c) Train compartments
(d) Downtown Chicago
4. How many units of Mountain View does Roma fear he will have to re-close?
5. According to Roma, what are the chances that any of the catastrophes he names will befall a person?
(a) One in a thousand
(b) One in ten
(c) One in a million
(d) One in a billion
6. What does Roma say is specifically not memorable about the best sex of his life?
(a) The time of day
(b) The woman's breasts
(c) The woman's name
(d) The orgasm
7. How are Lingk and Roma seated?
(a) At a cafe table
(b) At a bar
(c) On either side of a desk
(d) In separate booths
8. What alias does Roma give Levene to deceive Lingk?
9. Which of the following is not an example of a catastrophe that Roma lists as he discusses humanity's fear of loss?
(a) A nuclear war
(b) A plane crash
(c) A house fire
(d) A bank closing
10. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
11. Where does Levene claim to be heading as an excuse to get Roma out of the office?
12. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
(a) A kaleidescope
(b) A Shakespearean play
(c) A carnival
(d) A horror film
13. What does Roma tell Levene is missing from the world at the end of the play?
14. What does Roma spread on a table in front of Lingk?
(a) A brochure
(b) A pile of money
(c) A cocktail napkin
(d) A map
15. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
(a) They don't know what to look for
(b) They are too late
(c) They are stupid
(d) The robber is probably out of the state
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williamson repeatedly assure Roma that the thieves did not steal?
2. Why, according to Roma, should Moss be unconcerned about the robbery?
3. What does Levene say is Williamson's job?
4. How many units does Levene succeed in selling to his B-list lead?
5. Which of the following is not something Roma suggests property might represent?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)