|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what substance does Roma compare his testicles when discuss his best sexual experience?
2. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
(d) No character appears in more than one scene
3. Which of the following is not an identity that Roma assures Lingk is not important?
4. To what great philanthropist does Moss mockingly compare Roma?
(a) Bishop Sheen
(b) Dale Carnegie
(c) Eli Lilly
(d) Mother Teresa
5. In what state is this Roma's property located?
6. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) A living room
(b) A police interrogation room
(c) The real estate office
(d) The Chinese restaurant
7. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, who wins the lottery?
(a) A busboy
(b) A mother of four
(c) A cab driver
(d) A millionaire
8. When did Levene close the sale?
(a) That morning
(b) Last night
(c) Late afternoon yesterday
(d) Before lunch yesterday
9. How many units does Levene succeed in selling to his B-list lead?
10. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
(a) The robber is probably out of the state
(b) They are too late
(c) They are stupid
(d) They don't know what to look for
11. How much money did Levene get from Moss for stealing the leads?
(a) 1,000 dollars
(b) 2,500 dollars
(c) 3,000 dollars
(d) 1,500 dollars
12. What does Roma suggest people do to feel secure?
(a) Turn to God
(b) Accrue wealth
(c) Have lots of sex
(d) Get married
13. Who will take care of re-closing the contracts that were stolen in the robbery?
(c) The closing salesman
14. What is the major thing that humanity fears, according to Roma?
15. What is Baylen's profession?
(a) A police detective
(b) A lawyer
(c) A bartender
(d) A salesman
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an example of a catastrophe that Roma lists as he discusses humanity's fear of loss?
2. How many of the B-list leads does Williamson give Roma?
3. According to Roma in Scene 3, everyone is what?
4. What does Roma demand of Williamson regarding Leven at the end of the play?
5. Which two characters are onstage at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)