|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a person Roma says he will contact to get Williamson fired after he blows the deal?
2. What land is Roma trying to sell Lingk?
(a) Glen Ross Farms
(b) Western Properties
(c) Glengarry Highlands
(d) Rio Rancho
3. In Roma's extended monologue in Scene 3, what befuddles people?
(b) Middle-class morality
(c) Suburban ennui
(d) Small-time dreams
4. What does Roma say is the only measure of wealth a person can amass?
(a) The will of a higher power
(b) Human greed
(c) The value of the country
(d) That person's ambition
5. What is the first human act about which Roma asks Lingk?
6. What type of drink is Lingk drinking?
(b) GIn and Tonic
7. What did the client serve Levene while he sold them on the land?
(b) Crumb cake
(c) Iced tea
8. Where does Levene claim to be heading as an excuse to get Roma out of the office?
9. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) You take a trip
(b) You speak to a salesman
(c) You see a bochure
(d) You make a call
10. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
(a) Roma and Aaronow
(b) Levene and Aaronow
(c) Moss and Levene
(d) Moss and Roma
11. Where does the third scene take place?
(a) A Chinese restaurant
(b) A sports bar
(c) A real estate office
(d) A living room
12. Which two characters are onstage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Moss and Roma
(b) Williamson and Aaronow
(c) Levene and Moss
(d) Roma and Williamson
13. What order does Williamson frantically give the desperate Aaronow after his interrogation?
(a) Pack your desk
(b) Take a personal day
(c) Go to lunch
(d) Call your leads
14. What does Aaronow ask for when he steps out of his interrogation?
(a) His suitcase
15. Which of the following is not among the items Roma casually compares to real estate in his conversation with Lingk?
(b) Objects of art
(c) Off-shore accounts
Short Answer Questions
1. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
2. Who has the last line of Act 1?
3. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
4. What does Roma say is specifically not memorable about the best sex of his life?
5. What type of coffee does the woman bring Roma the morning after the best sex he ever had?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)