|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many units does Levene succeed in selling to his B-list lead?
2. How are Lingk and Roma seated?
(a) At a cafe table
(b) At a bar
(c) On either side of a desk
(d) In separate booths
3. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
4. According to Roma in Scene 3, everyone is what?
(a) A sinner
(d) A king
5. What does Roma not believe happens to bad people?
(a) They become good
(b) They find love
(c) They succeed
(d) They go to hell
6. How much money did Levene get from Moss for stealing the leads?
(a) 3,000 dollars
(b) 2,500 dollars
(c) 1,000 dollars
(d) 1,500 dollars
7. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
(a) Roma and Aaronow
(b) Moss and Levene
(c) Levene and Aaronow
(d) Moss and Roma
8. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
(a) His faith
(b) A contingency plan
(d) A reserve
9. What is Lingk's first name?
10. What is the cue Roma asks Levene to give him when Lingk arrives at the office?
(b) St. Louis
11. To what great philanthropist does Moss mockingly compare Roma?
(a) Eli Lilly
(b) Bishop Sheen
(c) Dale Carnegie
(d) Mother Teresa
12. Which of the following is a Hindu god that Roma invokes while mocking his lead?
13. How many days has Lingk been told he has to cancel the sale?
14. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) You speak to a salesman
(b) You see a bochure
(c) You take a trip
(d) You make a call
15. What is the name of the units that Levene closes on?
(a) River Glen
(b) Clear Meadows
(c) Glengarry Highlands
(d) Mountain View
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of coffee does the woman bring Roma the morning after the best sex he ever had?
2. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
3. Which two characters are onstage at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Who reenters the office in the last moment of the play?
5. What does Roma demand of Williamson regarding Leven at the end of the play?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)