|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Roma what is his greatest reserve against the uncertainties of life?
(a) Knowing what he believes
(b) Living without fear
(c) Financial security
(d) Trust in himself
2. What does Roma say is specifically not memorable about the best sex of his life?
(a) The orgasm
(b) The woman's name
(c) The time of day
(d) The woman's breasts
3. What does Williamson repeatedly assure Roma that the thieves did not steal?
(a) The commission checks
(b) His leads
(c) The contact sheets
(d) His contracts
4. Why, according to Roma, should Moss be unconcerned about the robbery?
(a) He wasn't getting the premium leads
(b) He has not closed a sale lately
(c) He didn't rob the place
(d) He want to quit anyway
5. What does Roma argue to Lingk is missing from the way we live our life?
(a) The present moment
(b) Hope for the future
(c) Understanding of our past
(d) A coherent plan
6. To which state does Moss announce he is going before exiting the office in Act 2?
(a) New York
7. What land is Roma trying to sell Lingk?
(a) Rio Rancho
(b) Glen Ross Farms
(c) Western Properties
(d) Glengarry Highlands
8. Where does the third scene take place?
(a) A real estate office
(b) A living room
(c) A Chinese restaurant
(d) A sports bar
9. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
(a) Roma and Aaronow
(b) Levene and Aaronow
(c) Moss and Roma
(d) Moss and Levene
10. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
(a) 4 months
(b) Since Leven closed the sale
(c) He did not know
(d) 2 weeks
11. What does Roma spread on a table in front of Lingk?
(a) A map
(b) A brochure
(c) A pile of money
(d) A cocktail napkin
12. In the beginning of Act 2, Aaronow protests to Roma and Williamson that the company should do what with the good leads?
(a) Keep them under lock and key
(b) Insure them
(c) Disperse them to the whole office
(d) Burn them
13. Where does Roma say refuses to live?
14. What does Levene say is Williamson's job?
(c) Meter maid
15. According to Roma in Scene 3, everyone is what?
(a) A sinner
(b) A king
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
2. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
3. How many of the B-list leads does Williamson give Roma?
4. Who is the first salesman that Baylen interviews for an interview in Act 2?
5. When did Levene close the sale?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)