|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lead that Levene closes?
2. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
(a) To make money
(b) To fill a void
(c) To learn about one's self
(d) To lose money
3. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) You make a call
(b) You take a trip
(c) You see a bochure
(d) You speak to a salesman
4. In what state is this Roma's property located?
5. Which of the following is not among the items Roma casually compares to real estate in his conversation with Lingk?
(b) Objects of art
(d) Off-shore accounts
6. What is Lingk's first name?
7. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, who wins the lottery?
(a) A cab driver
(b) A mother of four
(c) A millionaire
(d) A busboy
8. How are Lingk and Roma seated?
(a) At a cafe table
(b) In separate booths
(c) At a bar
(d) On either side of a desk
9. What is the major thing that humanity fears, according to Roma?
10. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
(a) He has gotten married
(b) He has robbed a store
(c) He has found God
(d) He has one the lottery
11. In Scene 3, Roma lists different reactions people have to uncertainty in life. What is the first human reaction?
(a) Fuck it
(b) God protect me
(c) Duck and cover
(d) Bring it on
12. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
(a) He did not know
(b) Since Leven closed the sale
(c) 2 weeks
(d) 4 months
13. Which of the following is not an example of a catastrophe that Roma lists as he discusses humanity's fear of loss?
(a) A plane crash
(b) A nuclear war
(c) A house fire
(d) A bank closing
14. Over what period of time does all of Act 1 take place?
(a) One day
(b) One weeks
(c) Three days
(d) One month
15. What land is Roma trying to sell Lingk?
(a) Rio Rancho
(b) Western Properties
(c) Glen Ross Farms
(d) Glengarry Highlands
Short Answer Questions
1. What ability does Lingk say he does not have?
2. To what substance does Roma compare his testicles when discuss his best sexual experience?
3. Who reenters the office in the last moment of the play?
4. What does Roma demand of Williamson regarding Leven at the end of the play?
5. What does Roma not believe happens to bad people?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)