|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a person Roma says he will contact to get Williamson fired after he blows the deal?
2. What does Roma say is the only measure of wealth a person can amass?
(a) Human greed
(b) The will of a higher power
(c) That person's ambition
(d) The value of the country
3. Who reenters the office in the last moment of the play?
4. What is Lingk's first name?
5. How many units of Mountain View does Roma fear he will have to re-close?
6. Which character does not appear onstage in Act 1?
(c) Every character appears in Act 1
7. What does Roma spread on a table in front of Lingk?
(a) A brochure
(b) A cocktail napkin
(c) A pile of money
(d) A map
8. Which of the following is not an identity that Roma assures Lingk is not important?
9. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
10. How much money did Levene get from Moss for stealing the leads?
(a) 2,500 dollars
(b) 3,000 dollars
(c) 1,500 dollars
(d) 1,000 dollars
11. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
(a) To make money
(b) To learn about one's self
(c) To fill a void
(d) To lose money
12. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, who wins the lottery?
(a) A cab driver
(b) A millionaire
(c) A mother of four
(d) A busboy
13. Where does the third scene take place?
(a) A Chinese restaurant
(b) A living room
(c) A real estate office
(d) A sports bar
14. What smell's vaguely of shit, according to Roma?
(a) Downtown Chicago
(b) Train compartments
(c) The office
15. Why, according to Roma, should Moss be unconcerned about the robbery?
(a) He want to quit anyway
(b) He wasn't getting the premium leads
(c) He has not closed a sale lately
(d) He didn't rob the place
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Levene, what were the salesmen doing before they had a name for it?
2. What does Roma argue to Lingk is missing from the way we live our life?
3. To what great philanthropist does Moss mockingly compare Roma?
4. To which state does Moss announce he is going before exiting the office in Act 2?
5. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)