|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Levene say is Williamson's job?
(c) Meter maid
2. In the beginning of Act 2, Aaronow protests to Roma and Williamson that the company should do what with the good leads?
(a) Burn them
(b) Insure them
(c) Disperse them to the whole office
(d) Keep them under lock and key
3. To what does Leven point immediately after his clients sign the contract?
(a) The radio
(b) A sideboard
(c) His heart
(d) The window
4. Who is the first salesman that Baylen interviews for an interview in Act 2?
5. Which two salesmen are still working for the Company at the end of the play?
(a) Roma and Aaronow
(b) Levene and Aaronow
(c) Moss and Levene
(d) Moss and Roma
6. What does Aaronow ask for when he steps out of his interrogation?
(a) His suitcase
7. Who has the last line of Act 1?
8. What does Roma tell Levene is missing from the world at the end of the play?
9. What is the cue Roma asks Levene to give him when Lingk arrives at the office?
(a) St. Louis
10. Which of the following is not an identity that Roma assures Lingk is not important?
11. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) A police interrogation room
(b) The real estate office
(c) The Chinese restaurant
(d) A living room
12. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, who wins the lottery?
(a) A busboy
(b) A cab driver
(c) A millionaire
(d) A mother of four
13. What ability does Lingk say he does not have?
14. According to Roma, what will Lingk regret when he dies?
(b) All the hours he worked
(c) Everytime he cheated
(d) Things he didn't do
15. What type of coffee does the woman bring Roma the morning after the best sex he ever had?
(a) Cafe au lait
(b) Iced latte
(d) Black Colombian roast
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roma not believe happens to bad people?
2. Which of the following is not among the items Roma casually compares to real estate in his conversation with Lingk?
3. What is the name of the units that Levene closes on?
4. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
5. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)