|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Moss say that Aaronow is an accomplice?
(a) Because Moss says so
(b) Because he listened to Moss
(c) Because he has agreed to help
(d) Because Moss has planted evidence at his desk
2. Why can Williamson not split the premium leads?
(a) He could only give Moss one
(b) They are next-door neighbors
(c) He gives no reason
(d) That would draw suspicion
3. What window does Moss suggest Jerry Graff would pay for each lead when he first broaches the subject?
(a) 1-3 dollars
(b) 3-5 dollars
(c) 5-6 dollars
(d) 50 cents to 1 dollar
4. What is the hardest part of going out on your own, according to Moss?
(a) The first 3 years
(b) Developing a client list
(c) Starting up
(d) Finding the space
5. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) A phone book
(b) The old folks home
(c) The morgue
(d) A petition
6. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
(a) A stalwart
(b) A winner
(c) A son-of-a-bitch
(d) A closer
7. Why, according to Moss, do these awful leads put their names in for information?
(a) They don't know what they are signing
(b) They are lonely
(c) They have a small amount of disposable income
(d) They are insane
8. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
9. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
10. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
(a) On the street
(b) A whorehouse
11. What two supposed synonyms do Aaronow and Moss parse as they discuss robbing the office?
(a) Talking and speaking
(b) Worker and slave
(c) Anger and rage
(d) Robbing and taking
12. Who does Aaronow claim to be concerned about as he and Moss complain about the sales contest?
(a) The customers
(b) The rest of the sales team
(c) The company
(d) His family
13. What has Graff promised Moss he will do?
(a) Share his famous list of names with him
(b) Hire any salesmen Mitch and Murray fire
(c) Give him a management position
(d) Buy the Glengarry leads
14. How many salesmen are definitely getting fired at the end of the month?
15. What company is providing that premium leads?
(a) Rio Rancho
(b) Glen Ross Farms
(c) Glengarry Highlands
(d) Arizona Realty
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
2. How many premium Glengarry leads does Moss estimate the office has?
3. What is Aaronow's role in this conspiracy to be?
4. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
5. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)