|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moss say he will have to do if Aaronow does not agree to the plan?
(a) Moss will have to find someone else
(b) Moss will have to kill him
(c) Moss will have to do it himself
(d) Moss will have to abandon the plan
2. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Homestead Developments
(b) Glengarry Highlands
(c) Glen Ross Farms
(d) Rio Rancho Properties
3. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
(a) 120 dollars
(b) 50 dollars
(c) 90 dollars
(d) 30 dollars
4. How much of his commission does Levene promise Williamson in exchange for better leads?
5. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
(a) They don't speak English
(b) They have no money
(c) They hate him
(d) They are never home
6. Jerry Graff buys a list of names of people in what profession?
7. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
(a) A lawyer
(b) The Better Business Bureau
(c) A judge
(d) An accountant
8. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
(a) He has lost focus
(b) He is on a bad streak
(c) He is rebounding from a drinking problem
(d) He is cursed
9. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
(a) A son-of-a-bitch
(b) A stalwart
(c) A winner
(d) A closer
10. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
(c) The leads
11. About what does Moss admit he lied?
(a) About liking Aaronow
(b) About how important the robbery is
(c) The amount Graff would pay
(d) The number of leads in the office
12. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
(a) Dead beat
(b) You say
(c) Fuck off
(d) So called
13. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
14. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
15. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aaronow's role in this conspiracy to be?
2. What is Williamson's counteroffer to Levene regarding his cut of his commission?
3. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
4. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
5. What window does Moss suggest Jerry Graff would pay for each lead when he first broaches the subject?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)