|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Williamson claim has been consistently number 2 on the sales board?
2. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
(a) They have no money
(b) They hate him
(c) They don't speak English
(d) They are never home
3. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
(a) They are running cold
(b) Most are repeat buyers
(c) Most are dead
(d) They have tripled his investment
4. What is Aaronow's immediate response to Moss's idea?
(a) He is going to the police
(b) He will not do it
(c) He is in
(d) He has to think about it
5. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) A phone book
(b) The morgue
(c) A petition
(d) The old folks home
6. What is the hardest part of going out on your own, according to Moss?
(a) Finding the space
(b) The first 3 years
(c) Developing a client list
(d) Starting up
7. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
(a) 150 dollars
(b) 50 dollars
(c) 100 dollars
(d) 75 dollars
8. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
9. At the very beginning of Scene 2, how does Moss characterize all the leads he is given?
10. What adjective does Moss use to describe the sales contest's inclusion of firing the lowest seller?
11. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
(a) He is his brother-in-law
(b) They went to high school together
(c) This is common knowledge in the business
(d) He has worked for him
12. About what does Moss admit he lied?
(a) About liking Aaronow
(b) The amount Graff would pay
(c) The number of leads in the office
(d) About how important the robbery is
13. How many salesmen are definitely getting fired at the end of the month?
14. On what date of the month does the sales contest end?
15. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
(d) Jerry Graff
Short Answer Questions
1. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
2. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
3. How many premium Glengarry leads does Moss estimate the office has?
4. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
5. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)