|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
(a) 1,000 dollars
(b) 2,500 dollars
(c) 3,000 dollars
(d) 5,000 dollars
2. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
(a) White washer
(c) Order taker
(d) Book cooker
3. What does Moss ambiguously suggest someone should do in the office?
(a) State their grievances
(b) Strike back
(d) Make a stand
4. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
5. What has Graff promised Moss he will do?
(a) Buy the Glengarry leads
(b) Hire any salesmen Mitch and Murray fire
(c) Share his famous list of names with him
(d) Give him a management position
6. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A Cadillac
(b) A big screen TV
(c) A raise
(d) A company time-share
7. Who has told Williamson to "marshal" the premium leads?
(a) No one
8. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
9. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
10. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
(a) Question only Moss
(b) Not even show up
(c) Dust the place for prints
(d) Question everyone in the office
11. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A real estate office
(b) A Chinese restaurant
(c) A living room
(d) A parked car
12. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
(a) By seniority
(c) By someone else
(d) According to percentage
13. How many premium sits does Levene know Williamson has?
14. When does Levene offer to pay Williamson the money for the leads?
(a) Next week
(c) After the sales contest
(d) After the sits
15. After agreeing to Williamson's conditions, what does Levene say they will do after the sales contest?
(a) Forget the arrangement
(d) Settle accounts
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Moss sleeping this evening?
2. Which of the following is not a time Levene lists for his premium sits?
3. What is Aaronow's role in this conspiracy to be?
4. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
5. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)