|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A company time-share
(b) A big screen TV
(c) A Cadillac
(d) A raise
2. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
(c) Jerry Graff
3. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
(a) Roma and Murray
(b) Moss and Aaronow
(c) Moss and Roma
(d) Aaronow and Graff
4. Why, according to Moss, do these awful leads put their names in for information?
(a) They have a small amount of disposable income
(b) They don't know what they are signing
(c) They are lonely
(d) They are insane
5. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
(a) 75 dollars
(b) 150 dollars
(c) 50 dollars
(d) 100 dollars
6. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
7. Which of the following is not one of the years Levene claims to have been at the top of the board?
8. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
(a) They are running cold
(b) Most are repeat buyers
(c) They have tripled his investment
(d) Most are dead
9. Jerry Graff buys a list of names of people in what profession?
10. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
(a) Dust the place for prints
(b) Question only Moss
(c) Not even show up
(d) Question everyone in the office
11. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
(a) A son-of-a-bitch
(b) A winner
(c) A closer
(d) A stalwart
12. What has Moss never been offered on his sits with Indians?
(a) A chair
(d) A hanger for his coat
13. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
(a) Aaronow is trustworthy
(b) Aaronow has a criminal record
(c) Aaronow would never rob the office
(d) Aaronow follows orders
14. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
(b) A whorehouse
(d) On the street
15. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
2. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
3. What cliche does Moss use to indicate that the company has ruined the real estate environment?
4. What is Aaronow's role in this conspiracy to be?
5. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)