|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
(a) They have no money
(b) They are never home
(c) They don't speak English
(d) They hate him
2. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
(a) He is cursed
(b) He is on a bad streak
(c) He has lost focus
(d) He is rebounding from a drinking problem
3. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
(a) Gross Properties
(b) Silver Acres
(c) San Rio
4. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) The old folks home
(b) A petition
(c) A phone book
(d) The morgue
5. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
(a) You say
(b) So called
(c) Dead beat
(d) Fuck off
6. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
(a) A promotion
(b) A house
(d) A car
7. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
(b) A whorehouse
(d) On the street
8. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
(a) 103 thousand
(b) 96 thousand
(c) 75 thousand
(d) 80 thousand
9. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
(a) A judge
(b) A lawyer
(c) An accountant
(d) The Better Business Bureau
10. Why does Moss say that Aaronow is an accomplice?
(a) Because he has agreed to help
(b) Because he listened to Moss
(c) Because Moss says so
(d) Because Moss has planted evidence at his desk
11. How much does Moss eventually reveal Graff would pay for each of the leads?
(a) 3 dollars each
(b) 75 cents each
(c) 1 dollar each
(d) 5 dollars each
12. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
(d) The leads
13. What is Graff offering in addition to money for the premium leads?
(a) A time-share
(b) A car
(c) A job
(d) A "vacation" out of the country
14. What other sales position does Moss compare their job when he explains the right way to sell people?
(a) Insurance sales
(b) Encyclopedia sales
(c) Furniture sales
(d) Car sales
15. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
(a) He will quadruple them
(b) He will triple them
(c) He will quintuple them
(d) He will double them
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
2. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
3. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
4. What is the hardest part of going out on your own, according to Moss?
5. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)