|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Moss never been offered on his sits with Indians?
(c) A chair
(d) A hanger for his coat
2. What is the hardest part of going out on your own, according to Moss?
(a) Finding the space
(b) Starting up
(c) The first 3 years
(d) Developing a client list
3. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
(a) Toilet paper
(b) Ticker tape
(c) Burn cards
4. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
(a) Gross Properties
(b) Silver Acres
(c) San Rio
5. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
(a) He will quadruple them
(b) He will quintuple them
(c) He will double them
(d) He will triple them
6. What has Graff promised Moss he will do?
(a) Buy the Glengarry leads
(b) Hire any salesmen Mitch and Murray fire
(c) Give him a management position
(d) Share his famous list of names with him
7. What nationality does Moss warn Aaronow never to try to sell?
8. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
9. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) A phone book
(b) The old folks home
(c) A petition
(d) The morgue
10. Where is Levene currently living?
(a) A hotel
(b) An apartment
(c) A rooming house
(d) His car
11. How many premium Glengarry leads does Moss estimate the office has?
12. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A living room
(b) A parked car
(c) A Chinese restaurant
(d) A real estate office
13. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
14. What two supposed synonyms do Aaronow and Moss parse as they discuss robbing the office?
(a) Talking and speaking
(b) Worker and slave
(c) Anger and rage
(d) Robbing and taking
15. What window does Moss suggest Jerry Graff would pay for each lead when he first broaches the subject?
(a) 1-3 dollars
(b) 3-5 dollars
(c) 5-6 dollars
(d) 50 cents to 1 dollar
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of information does Aaronow try to glean from Moss in many different ways as they discuss robbing the bank?
2. Which of the following is not a time Levene lists for his premium sits?
3. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
4. Who does Moss intend to actually steal the leads?
5. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)