|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A raise
(b) A Cadillac
(c) A company time-share
(d) A big screen TV
2. What does Moss say he will have to do if Aaronow does not agree to the plan?
(a) Moss will have to abandon the plan
(b) Moss will have to find someone else
(c) Moss will have to do it himself
(d) Moss will have to kill him
3. Jerry Graff buys a list of names of people in what profession?
4. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A real estate office
(b) A Chinese restaurant
(c) A parked car
(d) A living room
5. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
6. About what does Moss admit he lied?
(a) About liking Aaronow
(b) The amount Graff would pay
(c) The number of leads in the office
(d) About how important the robbery is
7. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
(a) The leads
8. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
(a) He has worked for him
(b) They went to high school together
(c) He is his brother-in-law
(d) This is common knowledge in the business
9. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
(c) Mount Prospect
(d) Des Plains
10. What does Moss say is the problem with his stealing the leads himself?
(a) He has a criminal record
(b) He does not know where they are kept
(c) He has spoken too much about it
(d) He has a bad leg
11. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
(a) 90 dollars
(b) 120 dollars
(c) 50 dollars
(d) 30 dollars
12. Where is Levene currently living?
(a) A rooming house
(b) A hotel
(c) An apartment
(d) His car
13. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
(a) Dust the place for prints
(b) Question everyone in the office
(c) Question only Moss
(d) Not even show up
14. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
15. What has Moss never been offered on his sits with Indians?
(a) A chair
(b) A hanger for his coat
Short Answer Questions
1. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
2. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
3. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
4. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
5. What is the hardest part of going out on your own, according to Moss?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)