|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
(a) To assess productivity
(b) To separate the grain from the chaff
(c) To watch the leads
(d) To maximize profit
2. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
(a) On the street
(c) A whorehouse
3. On what date of the month does the sales contest end?
4. What nationality does Moss warn Aaronow never to try to sell?
5. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
(a) Shoes and boots
(b) Good and right
(c) Fuck and shit
(d) Yes and no
6. Who does Moss intend to actually steal the leads?
(c) Jerry Graff
7. About what does Moss admit he lied?
(a) About how important the robbery is
(b) The number of leads in the office
(c) About liking Aaronow
(d) The amount Graff would pay
8. What company is providing that premium leads?
(a) Arizona Realty
(b) Glengarry Highlands
(c) Rio Rancho
(d) Glen Ross Farms
9. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
(a) 5,000 dollars
(b) 3,000 dollars
(c) 2,500 dollars
(d) 1,000 dollars
10. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
(a) The premium leads are moved downtown
(b) Newer leads are coming in
(c) New salesmen are coming in
(d) The office is closing
11. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
(a) Burn cards
(b) Ticker tape
(c) Toilet paper
12. How many premium Glengarry leads does Moss estimate the office has?
13. What is Aaronow's immediate response to Moss's idea?
(a) He is going to the police
(b) He is in
(c) He will not do it
(d) He has to think about it
14. At the very beginning of Scene 2, how does Moss characterize all the leads he is given?
15. Why, according to Moss, do these awful leads put their names in for information?
(a) They have a small amount of disposable income
(b) They don't know what they are signing
(c) They are lonely
(d) They are insane
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
2. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
3. How much does Moss estimate Jerry Graff paid for his list of names?
4. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
5. What window does Moss suggest Jerry Graff would pay for each lead when he first broaches the subject?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)