|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Moss admit he lied?
(a) About how important the robbery is
(b) The number of leads in the office
(c) About liking Aaronow
(d) The amount Graff would pay
2. When does Levene offer to pay Williamson the money for the leads?
(a) Next week
(b) After the sales contest
(d) After the sits
3. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
(b) Glen Ross Farms
(c) River Oaks
4. Jerry Graff buys a list of names of people in what profession?
5. How much does Moss estimate Jerry Graff paid for his list of names?
(a) 8,000 dollars
(b) 600 dollars
(c) 1,000 dollars
(d) 5,000 dollars
6. Why can Williamson not split the premium leads?
(a) He gives no reason
(b) That would draw suspicion
(c) He could only give Moss one
(d) They are next-door neighbors
7. How many premium sits does Levene know Williamson has?
8. What is Aaronow's immediate response to Moss's idea?
(a) He will not do it
(b) He is going to the police
(c) He is in
(d) He has to think about it
9. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
(a) 75 thousand
(b) 96 thousand
(c) 103 thousand
(d) 80 thousand
10. At the very beginning of Scene 2, how does Moss characterize all the leads he is given?
11. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
12. What is Williamson's counteroffer to Levene regarding his cut of his commission?
13. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
(a) 120 dollars
(b) 50 dollars
(c) 90 dollars
(d) 30 dollars
14. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
(a) White washer
(b) Order taker
(d) Book cooker
15. How many salesmen are definitely getting fired at the end of the month?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
2. On what date of the month does the sales contest end?
3. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
4. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
5. Who has told Williamson to "marshal" the premium leads?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)