|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has told Williamson to "marshal" the premium leads?
(d) No one
2. What is Aaronow's role in this conspiracy to be?
(a) Providing Moss with an alibi
(b) Taking the leads
(c) Watching the door
(d) Distracting the security guard
3. What nationality does Moss warn Aaronow never to try to sell?
4. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A company time-share
(b) A Cadillac
(c) A big screen TV
(d) A raise
5. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
(a) They went to high school together
(b) He is his brother-in-law
(c) He has worked for him
(d) This is common knowledge in the business
6. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
(a) He is rebounding from a drinking problem
(b) He is on a bad streak
(c) He is cursed
(d) He has lost focus
7. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
8. What does Moss immediately ask Aaronow after asking if he is in?
(a) Does Aaronow have any better options
(b) Does Aaronow know someone that can help
(c) Will Aaronow turn him in
(d) He asks Aaronow the same question again
9. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) The morgue
(b) The old folks home
(c) A petition
(d) A phone book
10. How much does Moss eventually reveal Graff would pay for each of the leads?
(a) 3 dollars each
(b) 1 dollar each
(c) 75 cents each
(d) 5 dollars each
11. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
(a) A closer
(b) A winner
(c) A stalwart
(d) A son-of-a-bitch
12. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
(a) According to percentage
(b) By someone else
(d) By seniority
13. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Glengarry Highlands
(b) Homestead Developments
(c) Glen Ross Farms
(d) Rio Rancho Properties
14. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A parked car
(b) A real estate office
(c) A Chinese restaurant
(d) A living room
15. When does Moss plan to steal the leads?
(a) That night
(b) Over the weekend
(c) The day the contest ends
(d) Tomorrow night
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Moss use to describe the sales contest's inclusion of firing the lowest seller?
2. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
3. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
4. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
5. Which of the following is not one of the years Levene claims to have been at the top of the board?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)