|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
(a) Not even show up
(b) Question everyone in the office
(c) Question only Moss
(d) Dust the place for prints
2. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
(a) This is common knowledge in the business
(b) They went to high school together
(c) He is his brother-in-law
(d) He has worked for him
3. How many premium Glengarry leads does Moss estimate the office has?
4. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
5. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
(b) Coup de Ville
6. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
7. What two supposed synonyms do Aaronow and Moss parse as they discuss robbing the office?
(a) Worker and slave
(b) Talking and speaking
(c) Anger and rage
(d) Robbing and taking
8. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
(a) Aaronow is trustworthy
(b) Aaronow has a criminal record
(c) Aaronow follows orders
(d) Aaronow would never rob the office
9. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
(a) The leads
10. When does Moss plan to steal the leads?
(a) Tomorrow night
(b) That night
(c) Over the weekend
(d) The day the contest ends
11. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Glen Ross Farms
(b) Rio Rancho Properties
(c) Homestead Developments
(d) Glengarry Highlands
12. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
(b) A house
(c) A promotion
(d) A car
13. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
(a) He is rebounding from a drinking problem
(b) He is on a bad streak
(c) He has lost focus
(d) He is cursed
14. What is Moss planning to do with his evening?
(a) Make two cold calls
(b) Go to the movies
(c) Go straight to bed
(d) Get drunk alone
15. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
Short Answer Questions
1. What window does Moss suggest Jerry Graff would pay for each lead when he first broaches the subject?
2. How much does Moss estimate Jerry Graff paid for his list of names?
3. Who could Levene a few years back and have Williamson fired?
4. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
5. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)