Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aaronow claim to be concerned about as he and Moss complain about the sales contest?
(a) The rest of the sales team
(b) The customers
(c) The company
(d) His family
2. What are the two men doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Having coffee
(b) Having drinks
(c) Eating lunch
(d) Eating dinner
3. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
(a) They are running cold
(b) They have tripled his investment
(c) Most are repeat buyers
(d) Most are dead
4. What other sales position does Moss compare their job when he explains the right way to sell people?
(a) Car sales
(b) Insurance sales
(c) Furniture sales
(d) Encyclopedia sales
5. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
(a) Ticker tape
(b) Burn cards
(c) Toilet paper
6. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
(a) To maximize profit
(b) To separate the grain from the chaff
(c) To assess productivity
(d) To watch the leads
7. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
(a) Newer leads are coming in
(b) The premium leads are moved downtown
(c) New salesmen are coming in
(d) The office is closing
8. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
9. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
(a) 50 dollars
(b) 150 dollars
(c) 100 dollars
(d) 75 dollars
10. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A raise
(b) A company time-share
(c) A big screen TV
(d) A Cadillac
11. How many premium Glengarry leads does Moss estimate the office has?
12. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
13. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
(a) He could be arrested
(b) He could lose commissions for the company
(c) He could be fired
(d) He could lose face
14. What window does Moss suggest Jerry Graff would pay for each lead when he first broaches the subject?
(a) 3-5 dollars
(b) 1-3 dollars
(c) 5-6 dollars
(d) 50 cents to 1 dollar
15. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
(c) Jerry Graff
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
2. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
3. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
4. What does Moss say is the problem with his stealing the leads himself?
5. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)