|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the very beginning of Scene 2, how does Moss characterize all the leads he is given?
2. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
(a) Aaronow follows orders
(b) Aaronow would never rob the office
(c) Aaronow has a criminal record
(d) Aaronow is trustworthy
3. What system is used to determine who gets the best leads?
(b) The previous night's sales
(c) Customer surveys
(d) The sales board
4. What piece of information does Aaronow try to glean from Moss in many different ways as they discuss robbing the bank?
(a) Whether Moss is quitting
(b) Whether Moss has a plan
(c) Whether Moss has spoken to Graff
(d) Whether Moss is trying to incriminate him
5. What is Graff offering in addition to money for the premium leads?
(a) A car
(b) A job
(c) A "vacation" out of the country
(d) A time-share
6. When does Moss plan to steal the leads?
(a) The day the contest ends
(b) Tomorrow night
(c) That night
(d) Over the weekend
7. What company is providing that premium leads?
(a) Glen Ross Farms
(b) Arizona Realty
(c) Glengarry Highlands
(d) Rio Rancho
8. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
(a) They are running cold
(b) They have tripled his investment
(c) Most are dead
(d) Most are repeat buyers
9. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
(c) Mount Prospect
(d) Des Plains
10. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
(a) Insult them
(b) Treat them like children
(c) Enslave them
(d) Fuck them up the ass
11. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
(a) 50 dollars
(b) 90 dollars
(c) 30 dollars
(d) 120 dollars
12. Who does Aaronow claim to be concerned about as he and Moss complain about the sales contest?
(a) His family
(b) The customers
(c) The company
(d) The rest of the sales team
13. What does Moss immediately ask Aaronow after asking if he is in?
(a) Will Aaronow turn him in
(b) Does Aaronow know someone that can help
(c) Does Aaronow have any better options
(d) He asks Aaronow the same question again
14. What cliche does Moss use to indicate that the company has ruined the real estate environment?
(a) Fly too close to the sun
(b) Kill the goose
(c) Screw the pooch
(d) Break the bank
15. How many salesmen are definitely getting fired at the end of the month?
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
2. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
3. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
4. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
5. What does Moss say is the problem with his stealing the leads himself?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)