|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Glengarry Highlands
(b) Homestead Developments
(c) Glen Ross Farms
(d) Rio Rancho Properties
2. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
3. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) The morgue
(b) A petition
(c) The old folks home
(d) A phone book
4. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
(b) River Oaks
(c) Glen Ross Farms
5. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
6. What nationality does Moss warn Aaronow never to try to sell?
7. What is Moss planning to do with his evening?
(a) Make two cold calls
(b) Get drunk alone
(c) Go straight to bed
(d) Go to the movies
8. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
(a) They went to high school together
(b) He is his brother-in-law
(c) This is common knowledge in the business
(d) He has worked for him
9. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
10. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
11. Which of the following is not one of the years Levene claims to have been at the top of the board?
12. After agreeing to Williamson's conditions, what does Levene say they will do after the sales contest?
(a) Forget the arrangement
(b) Settle accounts
13. What does Moss say is the problem with his stealing the leads himself?
(a) He has a criminal record
(b) He has a bad leg
(c) He has spoken too much about it
(d) He does not know where they are kept
14. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A raise
(b) A big screen TV
(c) A Cadillac
(d) A company time-share
15. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
(a) Insult them
(b) Treat them like children
(c) Enslave them
(d) Fuck them up the ass
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
2. How much does Moss eventually reveal Graff would pay for each of the leads?
3. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
4. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
5. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)