|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two supposed synonyms do Aaronow and Moss parse as they discuss robbing the office?
(a) Talking and speaking
(b) Robbing and taking
(c) Anger and rage
(d) Worker and slave
2. What cliche does Moss use to indicate that the company has ruined the real estate environment?
(a) Kill the goose
(b) Screw the pooch
(c) Break the bank
(d) Fly too close to the sun
3. How many premium Glengarry leads does Moss estimate the office has?
4. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A company time-share
(b) A raise
(c) A big screen TV
(d) A Cadillac
5. Where is Moss sleeping this evening?
(a) The Como Inn
(b) The YMCA
(c) In his car
(d) His girlfriend's place
6. After agreeing to Williamson's conditions, what does Levene say they will do after the sales contest?
(a) Settle accounts
(d) Forget the arrangement
7. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
(a) He is on a bad streak
(b) He is cursed
(c) He has lost focus
(d) He is rebounding from a drinking problem
8. What piece of information does Aaronow try to glean from Moss in many different ways as they discuss robbing the bank?
(a) Whether Moss has spoken to Graff
(b) Whether Moss is quitting
(c) Whether Moss is trying to incriminate him
(d) Whether Moss has a plan
9. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
(a) 103 thousand
(b) 80 thousand
(c) 75 thousand
(d) 96 thousand
10. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
(d) The leads
11. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
12. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
(a) A house
(c) A promotion
(d) A car
13. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
(b) River Oaks
(d) Glen Ross Farms
14. Who has told Williamson to "marshal" the premium leads?
(b) No one
15. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Moss plan to steal the leads?
2. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
3. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
4. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
5. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)