|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
(a) Aaronow would never rob the office
(b) Aaronow is trustworthy
(c) Aaronow follows orders
(d) Aaronow has a criminal record
2. After agreeing to Williamson's conditions, what does Levene say they will do after the sales contest?
(b) Settle accounts
(d) Forget the arrangement
3. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
(a) On the street
(b) A whorehouse
4. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
(a) He could lose commissions for the company
(b) He could be arrested
(c) He could be fired
(d) He could lose face
5. What is Graff offering in addition to money for the premium leads?
(a) A car
(b) A job
(c) A "vacation" out of the country
(d) A time-share
6. What company is providing that premium leads?
(a) Glen Ross Farms
(b) Arizona Realty
(c) Rio Rancho
(d) Glengarry Highlands
7. How much of his commission does Levene promise Williamson in exchange for better leads?
8. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
(a) Toilet paper
(b) Ticker tape
(c) Burn cards
9. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
(a) San Rio
(b) Gross Properties
(c) Silver Acres
10. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
(a) To watch the leads
(b) To separate the grain from the chaff
(c) To assess productivity
(d) To maximize profit
11. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A parked car
(b) A real estate office
(c) A living room
(d) A Chinese restaurant
12. What window does Moss suggest Jerry Graff would pay for each lead when he first broaches the subject?
(a) 50 cents to 1 dollar
(b) 1-3 dollars
(c) 3-5 dollars
(d) 5-6 dollars
13. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
(d) Coup de Ville
14. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
(a) Moss and Aaronow
(b) Roma and Murray
(c) Moss and Roma
(d) Aaronow and Graff
15. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
(a) You say
(b) Dead beat
(c) Fuck off
(d) So called
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
2. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
3. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
4. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
5. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)