|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moss say he will have to do if Aaronow does not agree to the plan?
(a) Moss will have to kill him
(b) Moss will have to abandon the plan
(c) Moss will have to find someone else
(d) Moss will have to do it himself
2. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
(a) The office is closing
(b) The premium leads are moved downtown
(c) Newer leads are coming in
(d) New salesmen are coming in
3. What has Graff promised Moss he will do?
(a) Buy the Glengarry leads
(b) Share his famous list of names with him
(c) Give him a management position
(d) Hire any salesmen Mitch and Murray fire
4. What are the two men doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Eating lunch
(b) Having coffee
(c) Having drinks
(d) Eating dinner
5. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
(a) 75 dollars
(b) 100 dollars
(c) 50 dollars
(d) 150 dollars
6. Who does Williamson claim has been consistently number 2 on the sales board?
7. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
(a) Moss and Roma
(b) Moss and Aaronow
(c) Roma and Murray
(d) Aaronow and Graff
8. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
(a) Dust the place for prints
(b) Question everyone in the office
(c) Question only Moss
(d) Not even show up
9. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
(a) 30 dollars
(b) 120 dollars
(c) 50 dollars
(d) 90 dollars
10. Where is Levene currently living?
(a) A rooming house
(b) His car
(c) A hotel
(d) An apartment
11. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
(a) Silver Acres
(c) San Rio
(d) Gross Properties
12. What company is providing that premium leads?
(a) Rio Rancho
(b) Glengarry Highlands
(c) Glen Ross Farms
(d) Arizona Realty
13. Where does Scene 2 take place?
(a) The Chinese restaurant
(b) A parked car
(c) A living room
(d) The real estate office
14. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
(a) Fuck and shit
(b) Yes and no
(c) Shoes and boots
(d) Good and right
15. How does Levene characterize his request for two premium leads?
(a) A test
(b) A mitzvah
(c) An investment
(d) A favor
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
2. What is the hardest part of going out on your own, according to Moss?
3. What is Aaronow's immediate response to Moss's idea?
4. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
5. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)