|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Moss sleeping this evening?
(a) In his car
(b) The Como Inn
(c) His girlfriend's place
(d) The YMCA
2. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
(a) He will quadruple them
(b) He will quintuple them
(c) He will double them
(d) He will triple them
3. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
(a) 100 dollars
(b) 50 dollars
(c) 75 dollars
(d) 150 dollars
4. What does Moss immediately ask Aaronow after asking if he is in?
(a) Will Aaronow turn him in
(b) Does Aaronow have any better options
(c) Does Aaronow know someone that can help
(d) He asks Aaronow the same question again
5. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
(a) People are scared of salesmen
(b) The land is awful
(c) Money is tight
(d) Pessimism abounds
6. What is Graff offering in addition to money for the premium leads?
(a) A time-share
(b) A job
(c) A car
(d) A "vacation" out of the country
7. What system is used to determine who gets the best leads?
(a) The sales board
(b) Customer surveys
(c) The previous night's sales
8. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
9. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A Chinese restaurant
(b) A living room
(c) A real estate office
(d) A parked car
10. How does Levene characterize his request for two premium leads?
(a) A test
(b) An investment
(c) A favor
(d) A mitzvah
11. How many premium Glengarry leads does Moss estimate the office has?
12. Jerry Graff buys a list of names of people in what profession?
13. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
14. What nationality does Moss warn Aaronow never to try to sell?
15. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
(a) They have tripled his investment
(b) They are running cold
(c) Most are repeat buyers
(d) Most are dead
Short Answer Questions
1. Who could Levene a few years back and have Williamson fired?
2. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
3. Who has told Williamson to "marshal" the premium leads?
4. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
5. What other sales position does Moss compare their job when he explains the right way to sell people?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)