|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Williamson's counteroffer to Levene regarding his cut of his commission?
2. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
(b) Gross Properties
(c) San Rio
(d) Silver Acres
3. Who does Williamson claim has been consistently number 2 on the sales board?
4. What is Aaronow's immediate response to Moss's idea?
(a) He will not do it
(b) He has to think about it
(c) He is going to the police
(d) He is in
5. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
6. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
(a) He is rebounding from a drinking problem
(b) He is on a bad streak
(c) He is cursed
(d) He has lost focus
7. How much does Moss estimate Jerry Graff paid for his list of names?
(a) 600 dollars
(b) 5,000 dollars
(c) 8,000 dollars
(d) 1,000 dollars
8. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
(a) Aaronow follows orders
(b) Aaronow is trustworthy
(c) Aaronow has a criminal record
(d) Aaronow would never rob the office
9. How much of his commission does Levene promise Williamson in exchange for better leads?
10. When does Levene offer to pay Williamson the money for the leads?
(a) After the sits
(b) Next week
(c) After the sales contest
11. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
(a) The land is awful
(b) Money is tight
(c) Pessimism abounds
(d) People are scared of salesmen
12. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Rio Rancho Properties
(b) Glengarry Highlands
(c) Homestead Developments
(d) Glen Ross Farms
13. What other sales position does Moss compare their job when he explains the right way to sell people?
(a) Insurance sales
(b) Encyclopedia sales
(c) Furniture sales
(d) Car sales
14. What does Moss say he will have to do if Aaronow does not agree to the plan?
(a) Moss will have to abandon the plan
(b) Moss will have to find someone else
(c) Moss will have to kill him
(d) Moss will have to do it himself
15. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) The morgue
(b) The old folks home
(c) A phone book
(d) A petition
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
2. What system is used to determine who gets the best leads?
3. Which of the following is not a time Levene lists for his premium sits?
4. What does Moss ambiguously suggest someone should do in the office?
5. How much does Moss eventually reveal Graff would pay for each of the leads?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)