|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality does Moss warn Aaronow never to try to sell?
2. What is Graff offering in addition to money for the premium leads?
(a) A time-share
(b) A "vacation" out of the country
(c) A car
(d) A job
3. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
4. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A raise
(b) A Cadillac
(c) A company time-share
(d) A big screen TV
5. Which of the following is not one of the years Levene claims to have been at the top of the board?
6. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
(a) 50 dollars
(b) 75 dollars
(c) 150 dollars
(d) 100 dollars
7. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A parked car
(b) A real estate office
(c) A Chinese restaurant
(d) A living room
8. How many salesmen are definitely getting fired at the end of the month?
9. How does Levene characterize his request for two premium leads?
(a) A mitzvah
(b) A test
(c) An investment
(d) A favor
10. Where is Moss sleeping this evening?
(a) His girlfriend's place
(b) In his car
(c) The YMCA
(d) The Como Inn
11. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
(a) A judge
(b) The Better Business Bureau
(c) An accountant
(d) A lawyer
12. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
(a) Fuck off
(b) Dead beat
(c) You say
(d) So called
13. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
(a) Aaronow has a criminal record
(b) Aaronow is trustworthy
(c) Aaronow would never rob the office
(d) Aaronow follows orders
14. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
(a) Yes and no
(b) Fuck and shit
(c) Good and right
(d) Shoes and boots
15. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
(a) They are never home
(b) They have no money
(c) They don't speak English
(d) They hate him
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
2. What is Aaronow's role in this conspiracy to be?
3. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
4. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
5. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)