|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
(a) Silver Acres
(b) San Rio
(d) Gross Properties
2. What cliche does Moss use to indicate that the company has ruined the real estate environment?
(a) Screw the pooch
(b) Kill the goose
(c) Break the bank
(d) Fly too close to the sun
3. What other sales position does Moss compare their job when he explains the right way to sell people?
(a) Encyclopedia sales
(b) Car sales
(c) Insurance sales
(d) Furniture sales
4. What piece of information does Aaronow try to glean from Moss in many different ways as they discuss robbing the bank?
(a) Whether Moss is quitting
(b) Whether Moss is trying to incriminate him
(c) Whether Moss has a plan
(d) Whether Moss has spoken to Graff
5. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
6. Where does Scene 2 take place?
(a) A parked car
(b) The real estate office
(c) A living room
(d) The Chinese restaurant
7. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
(a) Fuck off
(b) You say
(c) Dead beat
(d) So called
8. When does Levene offer to pay Williamson the money for the leads?
(a) After the sits
(b) Next week
(d) After the sales contest
9. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Glengarry Highlands
(b) Rio Rancho Properties
(c) Homestead Developments
(d) Glen Ross Farms
10. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
(b) According to percentage
(c) By seniority
(d) By someone else
11. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
(a) He is on a bad streak
(b) He is cursed
(c) He is rebounding from a drinking problem
(d) He has lost focus
12. What two supposed synonyms do Aaronow and Moss parse as they discuss robbing the office?
(a) Worker and slave
(b) Talking and speaking
(c) Anger and rage
(d) Robbing and taking
13. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
(b) Burn cards
(c) Ticker tape
(d) Toilet paper
14. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A big screen TV
(b) A raise
(c) A Cadillac
(d) A company time-share
15. What are the two men doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Eating lunch
(b) Eating dinner
(c) Having drinks
(d) Having coffee
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
2. Who has told Williamson to "marshal" the premium leads?
3. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
4. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
5. What window does Moss suggest Jerry Graff would pay for each lead when he first broaches the subject?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)