|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
(a) New salesmen are coming in
(b) The office is closing
(c) The premium leads are moved downtown
(d) Newer leads are coming in
2. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
(a) River Oaks
(b) Glen Ross Farms
3. How much does Moss estimate Jerry Graff paid for his list of names?
(a) 600 dollars
(b) 1,000 dollars
(c) 8,000 dollars
(d) 5,000 dollars
4. What does Moss ambiguously suggest someone should do in the office?
(a) Strike back
(c) Make a stand
(d) State their grievances
5. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
(a) Fuck and shit
(b) Good and right
(c) Shoes and boots
(d) Yes and no
6. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
(a) A winner
(b) A closer
(c) A son-of-a-bitch
(d) A stalwart
7. What is Moss planning to do with his evening?
(a) Get drunk alone
(b) Make two cold calls
(c) Go to the movies
(d) Go straight to bed
8. Who does Williamson claim has been consistently number 2 on the sales board?
9. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
(a) 3,000 dollars
(b) 2,500 dollars
(c) 1,000 dollars
(d) 5,000 dollars
10. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
(a) Enslave them
(b) Treat them like children
(c) Fuck them up the ass
(d) Insult them
11. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
(d) Coup de Ville
12. Why does Moss say that Aaronow is an accomplice?
(a) Because he listened to Moss
(b) Because Moss says so
(c) Because Moss has planted evidence at his desk
(d) Because he has agreed to help
13. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
(b) On the street
(c) A whorehouse
14. What does Moss say is the problem with his stealing the leads himself?
(a) He has a criminal record
(b) He has spoken too much about it
(c) He has a bad leg
(d) He does not know where they are kept
15. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
(a) A car
(b) A house
(c) A promotion
Short Answer Questions
1. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
2. Jerry Graff buys a list of names of people in what profession?
3. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
4. What cliche does Moss use to indicate that the company has ruined the real estate environment?
5. How many premium sits does Levene know Williamson has?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)