|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
2. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
(b) A promotion
(c) A house
(d) A car
3. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
(a) This is common knowledge in the business
(b) They went to high school together
(c) He is his brother-in-law
(d) He has worked for him
4. How much does Moss eventually reveal Graff would pay for each of the leads?
(a) 5 dollars each
(b) 3 dollars each
(c) 75 cents each
(d) 1 dollar each
5. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
(a) The Better Business Bureau
(b) A lawyer
(c) An accountant
(d) A judge
6. What has Graff promised Moss he will do?
(a) Buy the Glengarry leads
(b) Hire any salesmen Mitch and Murray fire
(c) Give him a management position
(d) Share his famous list of names with him
7. Which of the following is not one of the years Levene claims to have been at the top of the board?
8. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
(a) The leads
9. What nationality does Moss warn Aaronow never to try to sell?
10. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
(a) New salesmen are coming in
(b) The premium leads are moved downtown
(c) The office is closing
(d) Newer leads are coming in
11. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A parked car
(b) A living room
(c) A real estate office
(d) A Chinese restaurant
12. When does Moss plan to steal the leads?
(a) The day the contest ends
(b) Tomorrow night
(c) Over the weekend
(d) That night
13. How many premium Glengarry leads does Moss estimate the office has?
14. Where does Scene 2 take place?
(a) The real estate office
(b) A living room
(c) The Chinese restaurant
(d) A parked car
15. Who could Levene a few years back and have Williamson fired?
(b) Jerry Graff
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of his commission does Levene promise Williamson in exchange for better leads?
2. At the very beginning of Scene 2, how does Moss characterize all the leads he is given?
3. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
4. What are the two men doing at the beginning of the scene?
5. How many salesmen are definitely getting fired at the end of the month?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)