|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
2. How much does Moss eventually reveal Graff would pay for each of the leads?
(a) 5 dollars each
(b) 75 cents each
(c) 3 dollars each
(d) 1 dollar each
3. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
(a) 5,000 dollars
(b) 3,000 dollars
(c) 2,500 dollars
(d) 1,000 dollars
4. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
(a) They hate him
(b) They are never home
(c) They have no money
(d) They don't speak English
5. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
(a) The office is closing
(b) Newer leads are coming in
(c) The premium leads are moved downtown
(d) New salesmen are coming in
6. What system is used to determine who gets the best leads?
(a) The sales board
(b) The previous night's sales
(d) Customer surveys
7. How much of his commission does Levene promise Williamson in exchange for better leads?
8. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
(a) They are running cold
(b) Most are repeat buyers
(c) They have tripled his investment
(d) Most are dead
9. Which of Levene's relations does he try to invoke to gain some pity from Williamson?
(a) His daughter
(b) His brother
(c) His son
(d) His wife
10. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A raise
(b) A Cadillac
(c) A company time-share
(d) A big screen TV
11. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
12. How much does Moss estimate Jerry Graff paid for his list of names?
(a) 600 dollars
(b) 5,000 dollars
(c) 8,000 dollars
(d) 1,000 dollars
13. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
(a) Aaronow and Graff
(b) Moss and Aaronow
(c) Moss and Roma
(d) Roma and Murray
14. What nationality does Moss warn Aaronow never to try to sell?
15. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
(b) On the street
(d) A whorehouse
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
2. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
3. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
4. What are the two men doing at the beginning of the scene?
5. Why, according to Moss, do these awful leads put their names in for information?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)