|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
(a) River Oaks
(c) Glen Ross Farms
2. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
(a) They have no money
(b) They are never home
(c) They don't speak English
(d) They hate him
3. How many premium sits does Levene know Williamson has?
4. How many premium Glengarry leads does Moss estimate the office has?
5. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
6. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
7. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
(a) 50 dollars
(b) 150 dollars
(c) 100 dollars
(d) 75 dollars
8. What does Moss ambiguously suggest someone should do in the office?
(b) Strike back
(c) Make a stand
(d) State their grievances
9. How does Levene characterize his request for two premium leads?
(a) An investment
(b) A test
(c) A mitzvah
(d) A favor
10. What does Moss say is the problem with his stealing the leads himself?
(a) He has spoken too much about it
(b) He has a bad leg
(c) He does not know where they are kept
(d) He has a criminal record
11. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
(b) By seniority
(c) By someone else
(d) According to percentage
12. How much of his commission does Levene promise Williamson in exchange for better leads?
13. What is Moss planning to do with his evening?
(a) Go to the movies
(b) Make two cold calls
(c) Go straight to bed
(d) Get drunk alone
14. Who does Aaronow claim to be concerned about as he and Moss complain about the sales contest?
(a) The rest of the sales team
(b) The customers
(c) His family
(d) The company
15. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
(a) Toilet paper
(b) Ticker tape
(c) Burn cards
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
2. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
3. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
4. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
5. Where does Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)