|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Roma, what will Lingk regret when he dies?
(a) Everytime he cheated
(b) Things he didn't do
(c) All the hours he worked
2. What window does Moss suggest Jerry Graff would pay for each lead when he first broaches the subject?
(a) 3-5 dollars
(b) 50 cents to 1 dollar
(c) 1-3 dollars
(d) 5-6 dollars
3. What does Roma spread on a table in front of Lingk?
(a) A brochure
(b) A map
(c) A pile of money
(d) A cocktail napkin
4. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
(a) Not even show up
(b) Question only Moss
(c) Dust the place for prints
(d) Question everyone in the office
5. Which of the following is not among the items Roma casually compares to real estate in his conversation with Lingk?
(a) Objects of art
(c) Off-shore accounts
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Roma lists as something he remembers from the best sex of his life?
2. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
3. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
4. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
5. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)