|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roma not believe happens to bad people?
(a) They find love
(b) They succeed
(c) They go to hell
(d) They become good
2. To what does Leven point immediately after his clients sign the contract?
(a) A sideboard
(b) The radio
(c) His heart
(d) The window
3. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
(a) Question only Moss
(b) Dust the place for prints
(c) Question everyone in the office
(d) Not even show up
4. What does Moss say he will have to do if Aaronow does not agree to the plan?
(a) Moss will have to find someone else
(b) Moss will have to do it himself
(c) Moss will have to abandon the plan
(d) Moss will have to kill him
5. Who is the first salesman that Baylen interviews for an interview in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
2. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
3. In Roma's extended monologue in Scene 3, what befuddles people?
4. Which of the following is not a person Roma says he will contact to get Williamson fired after he blows the deal?
5. Which of the following is not a time Levene lists for his premium sits?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)