|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roma say is the only measure of wealth a person can amass?
(a) That person's ambition
(b) The value of the country
(c) Human greed
(d) The will of a higher power
2. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
(a) Since Leven closed the sale
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 4 months
(d) He did not know
3. According to Levene, what were the salesmen doing before they had a name for it?
(b) Kicking out
(c) Chasing leads
(d) Cold calling
4. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
(a) Roma and Murray
(b) Aaronow and Graff
(c) Moss and Aaronow
(d) Moss and Roma
5. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
(a) A house
(b) A promotion
(c) A car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roma tell Levene is missing from the world at the end of the play?
2. What does Moss ambiguously suggest someone should do in the office?
3. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
4. Which of Levene's relations does he try to invoke to gain some pity from Williamson?
5. What piece of information does Aaronow try to glean from Moss in many different ways as they discuss robbing the bank?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)