|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scene 2 take place?
(a) The Chinese restaurant
(b) A living room
(c) The real estate office
(d) A parked car
2. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
(a) A reserve
(b) A contingency plan
(d) His faith
3. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
(a) 120 dollars
(b) 50 dollars
(c) 30 dollars
(d) 90 dollars
4. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
(a) Since Leven closed the sale
(b) He did not know
(c) 2 weeks
(d) 4 months
5. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
(a) The office is closing
(b) The premium leads are moved downtown
(c) Newer leads are coming in
(d) New salesmen are coming in
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
2. How many salesmen are definitely getting fired at the end of the month?
3. How does Levene characterize his request for two premium leads?
4. In the beginning of Act 2, Aaronow protests to Roma and Williamson that the company should do what with the good leads?
5. In what state is this Roma's property located?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)