|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what period of time does all of Act 1 take place?
(a) One day
(b) Three days
(c) One weeks
(d) One month
2. Which of the following is not among the items Roma casually compares to real estate in his conversation with Lingk?
(c) Off-shore accounts
(d) Objects of art
3. Who does Baylen call into his office while Lingk is in the office?
4. Which character does not appear onstage in Act 1?
(d) Every character appears in Act 1
5. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
(a) Glen Ross Farms
(b) River Oaks
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
2. When does Moss plan to steal the leads?
3. Who has told Williamson to "marshal" the premium leads?
4. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
5. How many units of Mountain View does Roma fear he will have to re-close?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)