|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
(a) To assess productivity
(b) To watch the leads
(c) To maximize profit
(d) To separate the grain from the chaff
2. Which of the following is not something Roma suggests property might represent?
3. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
4. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
(a) He is cursed
(b) He is on a bad streak
(c) He has lost focus
(d) He is rebounding from a drinking problem
5. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
(a) Insult them
(b) Fuck them up the ass
(c) Enslave them
(d) Treat them like children
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an identity that Roma assures Lingk is not important?
2. What is Baylen's profession?
3. What consolation does Moss give Aaronow at the outset of Scene 2?
4. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
5. Who does Aaronow claim to be concerned about as he and Moss complain about the sales contest?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)