|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an example of a catastrophe that Roma lists as he discusses humanity's fear of loss?
(a) A house fire
(b) A bank closing
(c) A plane crash
(d) A nuclear war
2. How many of the B-list leads does Williamson give Roma?
3. Where does Roma say refuses to live?
4. Where is Levene currently living?
(a) A rooming house
(b) His car
(c) A hotel
(d) An apartment
5. To what great philanthropist does Moss mockingly compare Roma?
(a) Dale Carnegie
(b) Bishop Sheen
(c) Eli Lilly
(d) Mother Teresa
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
2. Who will take care of re-closing the contracts that were stolen in the robbery?
3. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
4. Where does the third scene take place?
5. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)