|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consolation does Moss give Aaronow at the outset of Scene 2?
(a) Today is a new day
(b) He has another job lined up
(c) He has not been fired yet
(d) He is only seond on the board
2. What is the name of the lead that Levene closes?
3. How many premium sits does Levene know Williamson has?
4. In what state is this Roma's property located?
5. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
(a) A reserve
(b) His faith
(d) A contingency plan
Short Answer Questions
1. To what substance does Roma compare his testicles when discuss his best sexual experience?
2. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
3. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
4. In Roma's extended monologue in Scene 3, what befuddles people?
5. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)