|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the very beginning of Scene 2, how does Moss characterize all the leads he is given?
2. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Glen Ross Farms
(b) Glengarry Highlands
(c) Homestead Developments
(d) Rio Rancho Properties
3. Who is the first salesman that Baylen interviews for an interview in Act 2?
4. What final statement of about humanity does Roma make before approaching Lingk?
(a) We are all villains
(b) We are all the same
(c) We are all sinners
(d) We are all different
5. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
(a) A horror film
(b) A kaleidescope
(c) A Shakespearean play
(d) A carnival
Short Answer Questions
1. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
2. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
3. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
4. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
5. How many of the B-list leads does Williamson give Roma?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)