|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
(a) 2,500 dollars
(b) 3,000 dollars
(c) 1,000 dollars
(d) 5,000 dollars
2. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
(a) He has gotten married
(b) He has found God
(c) He has robbed a store
(d) He has one the lottery
3. Which of the following is not a person Roma says he will contact to get Williamson fired after he blows the deal?
4. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
(a) He could be fired
(b) He could be arrested
(c) He could lose face
(d) He could lose commissions for the company
5. What is the major thing that humanity fears, according to Roma?
Short Answer Questions
1. After agreeing to Williamson's conditions, what does Levene say they will do after the sales contest?
2. What does Roma suggest people do to feel secure?
3. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
4. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
5. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)