|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
(a) To separate the grain from the chaff
(b) To maximize profit
(c) To assess productivity
(d) To watch the leads
2. What does Roma say is specifically not memorable about the best sex of his life?
(a) The woman's breasts
(b) The woman's name
(c) The time of day
(d) The orgasm
3. Where does the third scene take place?
(a) A real estate office
(b) A living room
(c) A Chinese restaurant
(d) A sports bar
4. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
5. Where is Moss sleeping this evening?
(a) The Como Inn
(b) In his car
(c) The YMCA
(d) His girlfriend's place
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
2. What is Aaronow's role in this conspiracy to be?
3. According to Roma in Scene 3, everyone is what?
4. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
5. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)