|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
(a) A horror film
(b) A Shakespearean play
(c) A carnival
(d) A kaleidescope
2. According to Roma in Scene 3, everyone is what?
(b) A sinner
(d) A king
3. What is Graff offering in addition to money for the premium leads?
(a) A time-share
(b) A job
(c) A car
(d) A "vacation" out of the country
4. How are Lingk and Roma seated?
(a) At a cafe table
(b) On either side of a desk
(c) At a bar
(d) In separate booths
5. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the last line of Act 1?
2. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
3. About what does Moss admit he lied?
4. What is Williamson's counteroffer to Levene regarding his cut of his commission?
5. When does Levene offer to pay Williamson the money for the leads?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)