|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Roma say refuses to live?
2. What adjective does Moss use to describe the sales contest's inclusion of firing the lowest seller?
3. In Scene 3, Roma lists different reactions people have to uncertainty in life. What is the first human reaction?
(a) God protect me
(b) Fuck it
(c) Bring it on
(d) Duck and cover
4. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
(a) The premium leads are moved downtown
(b) Newer leads are coming in
(c) The office is closing
(d) New salesmen are coming in
5. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
(a) No character appears in more than one scene
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an example of a catastrophe that Roma lists as he discusses humanity's fear of loss?
2. Which of the following is not one of the years Levene claims to have been at the top of the board?
3. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
4. When does Moss plan to steal the leads?
5. To what substance does Roma compare his testicles when discuss his best sexual experience?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)