|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the last line of Act 1?
2. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
(a) Moss and Roma
(b) Roma and Murray
(c) Moss and Aaronow
(d) Aaronow and Graff
3. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A Cadillac
(b) A company time-share
(c) A big screen TV
(d) A raise
4. What does Moss immediately ask Aaronow after asking if he is in?
(a) Does Aaronow know someone that can help
(b) Does Aaronow have any better options
(c) He asks Aaronow the same question again
(d) Will Aaronow turn him in
5. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
(a) He will quadruple them
(b) He will double them
(c) He will quintuple them
(d) He will triple them
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an example of a catastrophe that Roma lists as he discusses humanity's fear of loss?
2. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
3. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
4. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
5. Which of the following is not an identity that Roma assures Lingk is not important?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)