|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Moss admit he lied?
(a) The amount Graff would pay
(b) About liking Aaronow
(c) The number of leads in the office
(d) About how important the robbery is
2. What does Roma say is specifically not memorable about the best sex of his life?
(a) The woman's breasts
(b) The woman's name
(c) The orgasm
(d) The time of day
3. Where does Roma say refuses to live?
4. In Roma's extended monologue in Scene 3, what befuddles people?
(b) Middle-class morality
(c) Small-time dreams
(d) Suburban ennui
5. What consolation does Moss give Aaronow at the outset of Scene 2?
(a) Today is a new day
(b) He has not been fired yet
(c) He has another job lined up
(d) He is only seond on the board
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
2. Who has the last line of Act 1?
3. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
4. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
5. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)