|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roma not believe happens to bad people?
(a) They succeed
(b) They become good
(c) They find love
(d) They go to hell
2. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A living room
(b) A real estate office
(c) A Chinese restaurant
(d) A parked car
3. How are Lingk and Roma seated?
(a) In separate booths
(b) At a cafe table
(c) On either side of a desk
(d) At a bar
4. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
(a) To fill a void
(b) To make money
(c) To lose money
(d) To learn about one's self
5. Where does Roma say refuses to live?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Moss admit he lied?
2. What is Lingk's first name?
3. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
4. Why, according to Moss, do these awful leads put their names in for information?
5. Where does Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)