|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
(a) 75 thousand
(b) 96 thousand
(c) 103 thousand
(d) 80 thousand
2. Who does Williamson claim has been consistently number 2 on the sales board?
3. Jerry Graff buys a list of names of people in what profession?
4. Where is Moss sleeping this evening?
(a) His girlfriend's place
(b) The Como Inn
(c) In his car
(d) The YMCA
5. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) A phone book
(b) The morgue
(c) The old folks home
(d) A petition
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
2. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
3. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
4. What has Moss never been offered on his sits with Indians?
5. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)