|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
2. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
(a) To maximize profit
(b) To separate the grain from the chaff
(c) To watch the leads
(d) To assess productivity
3. What system is used to determine who gets the best leads?
(a) The sales board
(c) Customer surveys
(d) The previous night's sales
4. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
5. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
(a) 103 thousand
(b) 75 thousand
(c) 96 thousand
(d) 80 thousand
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
2. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
3. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
4. When does Levene offer to pay Williamson the money for the leads?
5. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)