|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A real estate office
(b) A Chinese restaurant
(c) A parked car
(d) A living room
2. At the very beginning of Scene 2, how does Moss characterize all the leads he is given?
3. What other sales position does Moss compare their job when he explains the right way to sell people?
(a) Encyclopedia sales
(b) Insurance sales
(c) Car sales
(d) Furniture sales
4. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
(a) So called
(b) Fuck off
(c) Dead beat
(d) You say
5. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
2. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
3. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
4. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
5. After agreeing to Williamson's conditions, what does Levene say they will do after the sales contest?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)