|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
(a) Aaronow and Graff
(b) Moss and Roma
(c) Moss and Aaronow
(d) Roma and Murray
2. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
(b) On the street
(c) A whorehouse
3. What does Moss say is the problem with his stealing the leads himself?
(a) He does not know where they are kept
(b) He has a criminal record
(c) He has spoken too much about it
(d) He has a bad leg
4. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
5. Where does Scene 2 take place?
(a) The real estate office
(b) A living room
(c) The Chinese restaurant
(d) A parked car
Short Answer Questions
1. What other sales position does Moss compare their job when he explains the right way to sell people?
2. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
3. What is Williamson's counteroffer to Levene regarding his cut of his commission?
4. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
5. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)