|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
(a) He will quadruple them
(b) He will triple them
(c) He will quintuple them
(d) He will double them
2. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
(c) Mount Prospect
(d) Des Plains
3. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
(a) Good and right
(b) Shoes and boots
(c) Yes and no
(d) Fuck and shit
4. What is Graff offering in addition to money for the premium leads?
(a) A "vacation" out of the country
(b) A time-share
(c) A car
(d) A job
5. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
(a) A lawyer
(b) The Better Business Bureau
(c) A judge
(d) An accountant
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Moss estimate Jerry Graff paid for his list of names?
2. How many premium sits does Levene know Williamson has?
3. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
4. What window does Moss suggest Jerry Graff would pay for each lead when he first broaches the subject?
5. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)