|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
(a) 103 thousand
(b) 80 thousand
(c) 96 thousand
(d) 75 thousand
2. What cliche does Moss use to indicate that the company has ruined the real estate environment?
(a) Break the bank
(b) Screw the pooch
(c) Kill the goose
(d) Fly too close to the sun
3. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
(a) Question everyone in the office
(b) Question only Moss
(c) Dust the place for prints
(d) Not even show up
4. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
(a) Burn cards
(c) Toilet paper
(d) Ticker tape
5. Why can Williamson not split the premium leads?
(a) He could only give Moss one
(b) That would draw suspicion
(c) He gives no reason
(d) They are next-door neighbors
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
2. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
3. How many salesmen are definitely getting fired at the end of the month?
4. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
5. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)