|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
2. How does Levene characterize his request for two premium leads?
(a) A mitzvah
(b) An investment
(c) A favor
(d) A test
3. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
4. Which of the following is not one of the years Levene claims to have been at the top of the board?
5. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
(a) 5,000 dollars
(b) 2,500 dollars
(c) 1,000 dollars
(d) 3,000 dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Moss estimate Jerry Graff paid for his list of names?
2. What window does Moss suggest Jerry Graff would pay for each lead when he first broaches the subject?
3. Where is Levene currently living?
4. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
5. How much of his commission does Levene promise Williamson in exchange for better leads?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)